Favorite Movie Quotes

The devils advocate

John Milton: Guilt is like a bag of fuckin' bricks. All ya gotta do is set it down.

Dr. Venkman's wise words....

raw

Aliens

Pvt. Frost: What the hell are we supposed to use, man? Harsh language?
~ upon learning he's not allowed to fire his weapons.

"Look at your reflection in the mirror. You're a creature of the night Michael, just like out of a comic book! You're a vampire Michael! My own brother, A goddamn shit-sucking vampire. You wait 'till mom finds out, buddy!"

Sam Emerson -Lost Boys

I'm just a girl standing in front of a boy asking him to love her.

Julia Roberts Notting Hill

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled, was convincing the world that he didn't exist."

-- Verbal Kint/Kaiser Soze (Kevin Spacey; The Usual Suspects)

"Bob 'm me always said that drowning in a vat a beer would be like heaven, but this isn't heaven, this sucks!"~Doug McKenzie, Strange Brew

"They all laughed at me for wanting to build a castle in a swamp, but I built it anyway, just to show'em. And it sank into the swamp.
So I built another one, and it sank into the swamp.
So I built a third one, and it burned down, fell over, then sank into the swamp.
But the fourth castle, it stayed up, and that's what you're going to get, the strongest castle in these parts."~ the Pig Farmer Swamp Lord, Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Matrix reloaded

Merovingian: I love French wine, like I love the French language. I have sampled every language, French is my favorite. Fantastic language. Especially to curse with. Nom de dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperie de connard d'enculer ta mère. It's like wiping your arse with silk. I love it.

often misquoted:

"Badges? We ain't got no badges. We don't need no badges. I don't have to show you any stinkin' badges!"

-- Alfonso Bedoya (Gold Hat), Treasure of the Sierra Madre

Are you crying? Are you crying. Are you crying? There's no crying! There's no crying in baseball!
Jimmy Dugan, manager, A League of Their Own

Nada: I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

They Live

Grindhouse

Abernathy: Why not just carry a knife instead of a gun?
Kim: You know what happens to mutha fuckers who carry knives? They get shot!

Snakes on a Plane

Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking snakes on this motherfucking plane!" - Neville Flynn

"Your girlfriend stabbed me with lefty scissors." - Khaki Scout, Moonrise Kingdom

Well there are certain sections of New York, Major, that I wouldn't advise you to try to invade."

-- Casablanca (Rick Blaine - Humphrey Bogart)

Taken

"Now, the next part is very important - They are going to take you." - Bryan Mills

Lord of the flies

Jack: We've got to have rules and obey them. After all, we're not savages. We're English! And the English are best at everything!

Queen Gorgo
"There's only one woman's words that should affect the mood of my husband. Those are mine."

Hitch

Life is not the amount of breaths you take, it’s the moments that take your breath away.” – Hitch

Back