Father-in-law has bride's first time

DaddysGirl022

Virgin
Backstory of the AU: fathers of the husbands, to make sure that their sons are marrying good wives, will live with the brides for about 6 months, and in those 6 months, the women must get pregnant by their future father-in-law. Once pregnant, the father-in-law will give the bride's permission to get married to their sons.

I LOVE THIS, and its inverse....
A man lives with his future mother-in-law for six months and has to impregnate her to prove he is capable of
1. fucking a woman well
2. impregnating her

Once this happens, he can marry his fiancee

In lieu of the mother in law, the bride's older sister can also take the same place.

I know, right!
I really want to make this into a story with two endings. One good and one bad ending

The good ending is when the bride marries the husband and lives happily ever after while pregnant with the father's baby.
The bad ending is when the bride and father-in-law escape with each other on the day of the wedding.

In real life one day before she got married my niece came to me and wanted me to fuck her till she was sore.
One of my lit friends helped me get her very sore in all orifices.

I know, right!
I really want to make this into a story with two endings. One good and one bad ending

The good ending is when the bride marries the husband and lives happily ever after while pregnant with the father's baby.
The bad ending is when the bride and father-in-law escape with each other on the day of the wedding.
Another possible "good" ending:

Husband and wife live happily ever after while father-in-law retains free-use and sexual access to wife. Free-use whenever they are visiting his home and general sexual access everywhere else.

Take pressure off the husband, he can go out with his friends more nights, knowing that Dad will make sure his wife is well pleased and thoroughly fucked. He comes home to his wife sleeping his bed, her pussy full of the same cum that made him.

-----
And the same story in the vice-versa world. Husband's sexual drive is so high that wife can't keep up sometimes and so her mom steps in whenever needed to make sure that husband is well drained and satisfied. She knows when husband slips out of the house at 10pm to go down the block to her mother's that he's going to fuck her raw for an hour and when she slips back into bed at 11:30, sticky and sweaty and smelling like pussy, that it's her own mother's pussy that is all over him. She gently grabs his cock and guides it into herself, aware that her own mother's pussy cream is the lube that is easing her husband's penis into her body.

-----
And the same story in the vice-versa world. Husband's sexual drive is so high that wife can't keep up sometimes and so her mom steps in whenever needed to make sure that husband is well drained and satisfied. She knows when husband slips out of the house at 10pm to go down the block to her mother's that he's going to fuck her raw for an hour and when she slips back into bed at 11:30, sticky and sweaty and smelling like pussy, that it's her own mother's pussy that is all over him. She gently grabs his cock and guides it into herself, aware that her own mother's pussy cream is the lube that is easing her husband's penis into her body.

I love a good MIL story. That sounds particularly good. Daughter knows that mom still has needs and fears what may happen if her wealthy mother starts dating, so she encourages her husband to keep mom satisfied. She just never realized the idea would turn her on so much. She goes so far as to add a nanny-cam in her mother's bedroom and then masturbates as she watches him fuck her mother mercilessly. She's near mad with lust when he returns home.

I love a good MIL story. That sounds particularly good. Daughter knows that mom still has needs and fears what may happen if her wealthy mother starts dating, so she encourages her husband to keep mom satisfied. She just never realized the idea would turn her on so much. She goes so far as to add a nanny-cam in her mother's bedroom and then masturbates as she watches him fuck her mother mercilessly. She's near mad with lust when he returns home.
Love this. When wife gets pregnant she is happy to know that husband's needs are getting taken care of. He will never stray because she's ensured he has more than enough pussy to keep him satisfied, and it belongs to a woman she trusts with her life.

The more he fucks her the happier wife is, because he knows her mother would never steal him away or do anything to hurt their home. Her mother only wants her daughter to have a happy, stable home with a good husband and father for her grandkids so every fuck, every orgasm, every bit of satisfaction her husband receives from Mom is just increasing the bond of their marriage.

Back