Family's sleeping arrangement

DarkSollat

Literotica Guru
As many families get together on Christmas, some sleeping arrangements have to be made. What kind of illicit adventures may ensure if every bed/room is an opportunity?

Father's parents arrive, so it's decided he will be sleeping with them in master bedroom while Mom and Son will take the young man's room.

The first night, Mom doesn't knock and accidentally sees a glance of Son's cock. It's a little awkward, but eventually he falls asleep. But she cannot! Is his dick really as big as it appeared? Not waking Son, Mom takes a closer, longer look, and it proves to be true - he's 9 inches, 3 inches longer than his father's!

For the day she cannot forget it, so when he falls asleep, she uncovers them. She needs to touch it! Check, if it even fits in her hand! From touch to touch, she starts jerking him, and next takes it into her mouth, blowing him to ejaculation.

Again, she spends the day thinking of her son's cock. It was so tasty! So when they go to sleep, she yet again uncovers them and finally mounts him. She rides him to her orgasm and when she wants to dismount him, he grabs her hips and flips them over. "I knew it wasn't a dream!", he whispers before fucking her till he cums into her.

The next day, they spend teasing each other, unsure at first ("maybe it was a mistake?"), but in the evening they know they're gonna have sex again - they even convince their guest to stay another night, using coming thunderstorm as an excuse. This night however they don't limit themselves to the bedroom - they mark the entire house with their illicit fucking. And the next, who knows - maybe they'll do it next to a sleeping father?

A nasty aunt is always my go to for these situations.

Eighteen year old Donny, awakes in the middle of the night hearing giggling. He gave up his room for his visiting cousins April and Courtney. He looks over at his sleeping aunt Maggie on the inflatable mattress in the den.

Rising silently he creeps to his bedroom door. The hinges and doorknob are well oiled which usually allows him to slip out of his room silently.

In this case it allows him to quietly open the site door a hair. Through the gap he sees his college age cousins kissing wildly, their arms wrapped around their naked bodies.

Complete captured by what he sees, he doesn't hear his Aunt Maggie creep up behind him.

"Aren't they beautiful, Donny?" He has just enough self control to keep from crying out. Maggie's hands wrap around his body and she kisses his neck from behind. "Go ahead, watch them. I do it all the time."

As he turns and looks back at his nubile cousins move into a sixth-nine, Maggie's hand slides into his boxers and begins to stoke his hard cock.

After a few minutes she turns him toward her. She takes his hand and slides it under her nightgown, between her legs.

As Donny feels the wetness there, she whispers, "Do you want to keep watching the girls or come back to the den with me, and I'll really show you a thing or two?"

As Donny feels the wetness there, she whispers, "Do you want to keep watching the girls or come back to the den with me, and I'll really show you a thing or two?"
Or maybe instead, she suddenly pushes him into the room. Their foursome ends with the words: "See, Mom? It always works."

Maybe one of those dumb-funny type stories, but just for fun everyone in the house has their stockings pinned to the fireplace mantle. All are traditional red fuzzy ones until grandma decides to play a joke and pins a pair of her pantyhose to the mantle and then jokes that it must be filled. She even shows how stretchy it is, and basically is teasing by saying I want a lot in my stocking... all in jest of course.

Until her grandson shows up later that night and says", "I am here to fill your stockings".

For a thorny moment she dares not moves, almost cries out for help, but instead, just parts her legs wide and bites her lower lip in want. "Fill them", she says, and her grandson does.

at least in nine months, the babies will have a family resemblance to the nominal fathers.

Last edited:
Would love if brother and sister visiting grandparents have to share room together and brother realizes sister sleeps naked and sister realizes brother's body is muscular as fuck.

They end up spending the week and after two mornings where sister wakes up literally on top of brother, hugging him for heat, they end up getting hot and bothered things escalate.

Back