family/relative sex fantasy

ArtisticX

Literotica Guru
I guess it's because there's already some kind d of love there... Maybe giving in to desire would feel natural.

With?

I guess it's because there's already some kind d of love there... Maybe giving in to desire would feel natural.

Who is it you’re referring to in your case? I myself have a huge thing for my little sister. I thought it was always just a teen thing but it’s actually grown more intense as we’ve moved into our 30s and I find myself trying to find situations where I can make an “innocent” or “joking” come on to her to gauge her reaction

This was never really my thing. But for a short while a few years I found myself fantasizing about it after having a dream. I dreamt I was walked no into my house. I heard sex noises coming from our bedroom. When I went in I saw my wife was indeed having sex with another man. It was her father!! I woke super horny with a raging hard on. I jerked off with those dream visions in my head. Every time we visited her dad after that all I could think about was imagining them going into his bedroom and screwing.

Who is it you’re referring to in your case? I myself have a huge thing for my little sister. I thought it was always just a teen thing but it’s actually grown more intense as we’ve moved into our 30s and I find myself trying to find situations where I can make an “innocent” or “joking” come on to her to gauge her reaction

I like reading the genre in a loving sexual way, but only as a fantasy

My sister in law. TBH she's not the hottest woman I've ever seen, and she has a bit of a bitchy attitude often times.

But there is something about her that has inspired some steamy dreams and occasional waking fantasies.

I haven't been with a woman since maybe a year or so out of college, but if I were going to switch back or have a girl/girl fling on my husband it would be her.

Sure I have kind of thing for my big sis, from being her best doll to playing the role of trusted marriage consultant. However, we always have had very strict borders that make even showering together fine but stops just about there, making it actually asexual in practice. Actually I believe it's how it intended to be.

And then her daughters are grown up way too hot, but I know way too well what a pervert I am, and refuse to fall for that trap.

Last edited:
Hi

[under-age]

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I've masturbated and brought myself to some very exciting orgasms fantasising about most if not all of my male family members over the years x [under-age]

Have fantasised, randomly ever since, imagining different scenarios and fantasies with all, mainly rough sex, I'm forced or tricked into the sex and also some 'gloryhole' fantasies where I suck willingly but don't know who the strangers are until afterwards... then realise x x x

No reference, inference or reminiscences of underage anything, please.

I'm reading that in some regions of the world, incest is less uncommon. Usually dad/? Or mom/relative. Cousins sure, but not often bro/sis.

985zh3kexfx6.jpg

I guess I can see how it could happen though

Last edited:
My older sister has the most beautiful pussy I have ever seen. Saw it in a game of truth or dare. I start throbbing every time I think about it.

[Material prohibited under forum guidelines]

Back