Facts/statistics/beliefs about sex that arouse me

I agree, it so looks like the man is in control, but its the woman who drives and directs...;)

reminds me of feudal japan...the emperor (male) looks in charge but the shogun (like the female) is really pulling all the strings. i think it still all come down to men being physically driven and women more emotionally driven...

2. Invading armies in history have used sex as a weapon: This is something that has resulted in reprehensible war crimes, but reading about it sometimes arouses me, when the invading army soldiers take the local women as sex slaves, sometimes for financial gains, sometimes for spreading their own race/religion. My recent reading of medieval history has been primarily due to this :eek:

I have read about this too, (as we all have), and I wonder if rape is really a "weapon" of war, or just the "spoils" of war. As the axiom teaches: "To the victor, go the spoils".

War is a brutal thing, and in historical battles, (medieval and earlier), only the alpha males survived. Taking the women after a brutal battle, wouldn’t that be just a normal thing for an alpha male to do in that time period. And surely, the women would have expected to be taken by the victors if their side lost.

In the Iliad and the Odyssey, clearly, women were seen as property to be taken by the victorious Greek Heros. The battle of Troy was fought over a single woman, and who would possess her and who would not.

I like the growl that some guys make...it turns very intense for me...:)

amazingly they are very shy about it later :confused:

I'm known to start to with moans and then reach the growls...it seems so right at the moment...but when you think about it later...it feels silly :eek:

I'm known to start to with moans and then reach the growls...it seems so right at the moment...but when you think about it later...it feels silly :eek:

Seems like most of the Lady's on this thread have put your feelings/fears to rest.

I use the term Ladies in relative to the old saying. A Lady in the parlor, a gourmet in the kitchen and a whore in the bedroom.

My thanks to the Lady's who have posted here.

Seems like most of the Lady's on this thread have put your feelings/fears to rest.

I use the term Ladies in relative to the old saying. A Lady in the parlor, a gourmet in the kitchen and a whore in the bedroom.

My thanks to the Lady's who have posted here.

:) You're very welcome

I find that Women don't need to be larger and stronger then men for a couple of reaseons.

1 ) they are better talkers and thus are better manipulators then men

2 ) Being a smaller woman has its advantages a guy with a Larger then Average penis generally enjoys a petite woman for sex better then a larger woman.

Just a couple acute observations of the opposite sex !

I find that Women don't need to be larger and stronger then men for a couple of reaseons.

1 ) they are better talkers and thus are better manipulators then men

2 ) Being a smaller woman has its advantages a guy with a Larger then Average penis generally enjoys a petite woman for sex better then a larger woman.

Just a couple acute observations of the opposite sex !

LOL...but do you think thats the reason why they aren't....?

LOL...but do you think thats the reason why they aren't....?

Laura, I think there are numerous reasons. Not all of them are translatable easily. I think it's a combination of Physical, Genetics and Psycological effects that bring women to be the most powerful creatures on the earth. They have all the Pussy and Half the money ( old joke ). But seriously if a woman wants something and she uses her brain. She will figure out a way to get what she wants. As for women being shorter/smaller then men, I think we're dealing with more DNA / Genetics than anything else.

Men evolved to be enforcers, so Nature (and women) selected us to be big, muscular and menacing. On the other side of the coin, Nature (and men) selected women that had an exterior look more prone to provoke a desire from men to protect them, hence assuring offspring would have the highest probability of survival.

Nowadays, this as come to the point where social conditioning weighs more than simple genetic predisposition. Women are still hard wired to be more empathic and verbal than men and men are normally more harsh and rugged in their social context but both genders can now develop equally acute social skills in the field of reasoning, manipulation, diplomacy and whatever social skill/trait we can put up here.

But on another line, presently, although a more muscular, physically healthy and fit man will much more easily turn a woman's head (most probably her eye) a socially more capable, intelligent male, is normally perceived as being more dominant than the prior and thus, more eligible for mating (sorry, this is the boil down and its cruel); women are hard wired to seek security - physical and emotional - and a more mature and "evolved" male can more easily accomplish than the "brawn and no brains" package exactly because he is more capable of levelling with women.

Apart from the actual action, there are so many factoids, beliefs, stats, misconceptions, practices about sex that I find erotic. It might be misogynistic or misandristic, innaccurate (but a widely held belief) or inconsequential, disgusting or purist. Not debating on that. Just listing out what I find appealing and if possible why...

For me there are numerous, usually meant appeal to my subbie/slutty side:

1. Shape of male female genitalia: I like the fact that male organ is shaped more like an battering ram and female organ like a receptacle. It imparts a feeling of being invaded, thats is so erotic. The commonest of all positions, missionary position, reinforces this feeling (The fact that Im "under" and he is "on top"). And the verbs used to describe (getting pounded, getting split/ripped apart, getting stretched, spreading for him) are all results of specific shape of the male and female organs.

2. Invading armies in history have used sex as a weapon: This is something that has resulted in reprehensible war crimes, but reading about it sometimes arouses me, when the invading army soldiers take the local women as sex slaves, sometimes for financial gains, sometimes for spreading their own race/religion. My recent reading of medieval history has been primarily due to this :eek:

3. Men are naturally stronger then women: There could be many scientific reasons, but I keep cncluding its there to give more control to the man during sex...something I love ;)

guys and girls...do you have any such tickle points?
With what you said I need no more points! Though I'm not a marauding army,
I'd like to pound split rip you apart and my guess is that I am bigger and stronger then you :kiss::kiss::kiss:

I do love being stronger than my partner, not always a need to tie up someone to hold em down.

I think its'because a woman understands men more than men understand women.Fot centuries wwomen were restricted in what they could do while the men were just concerned with the things they needed and wanted to do,Womens only option were in the mrn they could pick so they had to study the men to make their best place in life.They used their intelligence while the man used his strength

Apart from the actual action, there are so many factoids, beliefs, stats, misconceptions, practices about sex that I find erotic. It might be misogynistic or misandristic, innaccurate (but a widely held belief) or inconsequential, disgusting or purist. Not debating on that. Just listing out what I find appealing and if possible why...

For me there are numerous, usually meant appeal to my subbie/slutty side:

1. Shape of male female genitalia: I like the fact that male organ is shaped more like an battering ram and female organ like a receptacle. It imparts a feeling of being invaded, thats is so erotic. The commonest of all positions, missionary position, reinforces this feeling (The fact that Im "under" and he is "on top"). And the verbs used to describe (getting pounded, getting split/ripped apart, getting stretched, spreading for him) are all results of specific shape of the male and female organs.

3. Men are naturally stronger then women: There could be many scientific reasons, but I keep cncluding its there to give more control to the man during sex...something I love ;)

guys and girls...do you have any such tickle points?

Not only is a penis made for pounding, it is designed for more as well (see below).;)

"The unusual flared glans of the human penis forming the coronal ridge, combined with the repeated thrusting action characteristic of human intercourse - ranging anywhere from ten to five hundred thursts per romantic interlude - creates a vacuum in the female's reproductive tract. This vacuum pulls any previously deposited semen away from the ovum, thus aiding the sperm about to be sent into action. But wouldn't this vacuum action draw away a man's own sperm? No, because upon ejaculation, the head of the penis shrinks in size before any loss ot tumescence (stiffness) in the shaft, thus neutralizing the suction that might have pulled his own boys back." -Sex at Dawn, Christopher Ryan & Cacilda Jetha

So it would seem that it is best to be the last invading man in the house with the local woman!:D

In Victorian times, many psychologists diagnosed "hysteria" in women with many other problems or conditions, including depression, PMS, bipolar disorder, and even things that are "normal" such as an active libido or lesbianism. The "cure" for hysteria, according to many psychologists of the time was masturbation.

Somehow, I feel .... I feel a case of hysteria coming on. Excuse me while I take some time for medical treatment .....

Dirty Laura I just found this quote that supports you O/P. Thought you like it.

“What is sexual is what gives a man an erection...
If there is no inequality, no violation, no dominance, no force;
there is no sexual arousal.”
- Catherine MacKinnon

Not as eloquent as your O/P but very succinct.

Mike

quite true..the very act of penetration is like an invasion...and there's definitely a feeling of submission as the walls envelope a man as they give way for him...

Back