Facts/statistics/beliefs about sex that arouse me

Wonderful legs you have there sexy! My mushroom is beginning to grow as we speak. Loving the thread too. Mmmm, hot topic!

You bring up (pun intended!) the shape of genitalia, and how women in general may like the feeling of being invaded, split apart, rammed, etc. It would be interesting to do a non-scientific survey to see if this is actually true, within a woman's mindset.

And about those mushrooms ... ;)

You bring up (pun intended!) the shape of genitalia, and how women in general may like the feeling of being invaded, split apart, rammed, etc. It would be interesting to do a non-scientific survey to see if this is actually true, within a woman's mindset.

LOL...you know my views...and Im sure there are loads (pun intended ;)) of women out there ...

Oh, its true; some of the time for some women, a lot of the time for some women, all the time for a few women and never for some women. It's equally true for some men, after all--

Generalizations are, generally, doomed to failure...

Oh, its true; some of the time for some women, a lot of the time for some women, all the time for a few women and never for some women. It's equally true for some men, after all--

Generalizations are, generally, doomed to failure...
I like the specifics of generalizations, in general. And the devil is in the details, afterall ... :devil:

The hottest thing right now for me is women who are independent and ambitious in their everyday lives but love being treated like sluts behind closed doors. And as a guy, I love the shape and function of male and female genetalia too ;)

3. Men are naturally stronger then women: There could be many scientific reasons, but I keep cncluding its there to give more control to the man during sex...something I love ;)

There is something so erotic and exciting about the primal feeling of getting into the act and "throwing" the woman down on the bed and seeing her excitement which the strength and control that is being displayed.

3. Men are naturally stronger then women: There could be many scientific reasons, but I keep cncluding its there to give more control to the man during sex...something I love ;)

There is something so erotic and exciting about the primal feeling of getting into the act and "throwing" the woman down on the bed and seeing her excitement which the strength and control that is being displayed.

I agree with the heightened sense of power and I feel like releasing a growl from deep within sometimes. Conversely the idea of relinquishing that control is a fantasy of mine. I've never experienced being tied up but the though is a turn on. The idea of a woman as a tigress, stalking me on all fours with hungry eyes is exciting.

I agree with the heightened sense of power and I feel like releasing a growl from deep within sometimes. Conversely the idea of relinquishing that control is a fantasy of mine. I've never experienced being tied up but the though is a turn on. The idea of a woman as a tigress, stalking me on all fours with hungry eyes is exciting.

I like the growl that some guys make...it turns very intense for me...:)

amazingly they are very shy about it later :confused:

The more worked up and horny, excited and passionate I get in bed, I start to growl or grunt, or start to get rougher than usual.

And I do get shy and sheepish about it afterward. I get so out of my own head when I'm in the throes of it, I feel like I'm completely acting like someone else. I'm not usually the rough, controlling type, but sometimes she just makes me that way, she is so damned sexy.

Sometimes I just have to grip down and plow her like it's going out of style! :eek:

The growl can be a little embarrassing afterwards. But usually if you can tell that your partner really enjoys it and gets off on it as well than that helps. I had one lover who whenever I would grunt and growl she would wrap her legs around me pulling me in further letting me know that she enjoyed it.

I'm definitely a cave girl! I love being pushed to my knees, face and nipples to the floor, my hair pulled. I am a natural submissive. I prefer this scenario. I love a man's strength.

But just sometimes, I love being the tigress. Hunting my lover, crawling toward him with something akin to murder in my eyes - and to push him back and ride his face and fuck him until we're both dripping come.

Ooh I like this thread.

I guess an idea that arouses is the fact that both guys and girls have so many nerve endings in their anus. It seems to suggest to me that nature always intended anal play to be forbidden and wrong but OH so hot. x

It's another part to be loved, experienced, worshiped and enjoyed. You are right about the dirty edge to it, that's part of its charm. ;)

Ooh I like this thread.

I guess an idea that arouses is the fact that both guys and girls have so many nerve endings in their anus. It seems to suggest to me that nature always intended anal play to be forbidden and wrong but OH so hot. x

thats interesting...thats probably why anal masturbation is possible...

The growl can be a little embarrassing afterwards. But usually if you can tell that your partner really enjoys it and gets off on it as well than that helps. I had one lover who whenever I would grunt and growl she would wrap her legs around me pulling me in further letting me know that she enjoyed it.

OMG I love the growl!! and it so cute when the guy is shy when I bring it up :D

great thoughts...... and nice legs .... I need to see more for an accurate ASS essment of your future as a love slave and what my bid would be...lol

hey hun,
The best way to get over a man is to get under another one!

I've always believed that women are stronger and certainly sexually more powerful then men. That's why all societies keep women as subjugated as they possibly can. Men are simply terrified of women, although most of us not consciously so. If women ever achieve true social equality with men in all spheres of life (and I believe that might occur this century) Then it won't be long after that that women begin to dominate men. I can imagine the day when women practice polygamy with their menfolk and it would actually make perfect sexual sense. My own anecdotal experience suggests that any good woman is more than a match in bed for a couple or more of cooperative males.

I'm definitely a cave girl! I love being pushed to my knees, face and nipples to the floor, my hair pulled. I am a natural submissive. I prefer this scenario. I love a man's strength.

But just sometimes, I love being the tigress. Hunting my lover, crawling toward him with something akin to murder in my eyes - and to push him back and ride his face and fuck him until we're both dripping come.

a woman of many talents and desires...the perfect mix :)

I've always believed that women are stronger and certainly sexually more powerful then men. That's why all societies keep women as subjugated as they possibly can. Men are simply terrified of women, although most of us not consciously so. If women ever achieve true social equality with men in all spheres of life (and I believe that might occur this century) Then it won't be long after that that women begin to dominate men. I can imagine the day when women practice polygamy with their menfolk and it would actually make perfect sexual sense. My own anecdotal experience suggests that any good woman is more than a match in bed for a couple or more of cooperative males.

I agree, it so looks like the man is in control, but its the woman who drives and directs...;)

Back