Face it..( picture thread)

Thank you Vail I’m pleased to bring a moment of joy to your life. Maybe we could further that enjoyment.

Luna thank you for your kind word and maybe we can make a new memory for you.

Thanks Brooklyn, Your words brings a warmth to me

Annishtyrienne, Thank you for your kindness. If you like them now you would like them where there is a flame within them.

i would agree with my fellow Litsters on this matter, having seen the beauty of your pictures and i too were caught by the power of your eyes,

very enchanting *bows my head and smiles*

i would agree with my fellow Litsters on this matter, having seen the beauty of your pictures and i too were caught by the power of your eyes,

very enchanting *bows my head and smiles*

Thank you Wolfe :) Maybe there is a little red riding hood connection going on here! Thank you for your kindness.

Thank you Wolfe :) Maybe there is a little red riding hood connection going on here! Thank you for your kindness.

If it wasn't for the fact that I am starting a thread that is anew twist on ciderela

Good luck finding someone, I am certain it will not be hard!

Sorry for the horrid typing. My meds as\re kicking in hardl

Annishtyrienne, Thank you for your kindness. If you like them now you would like them where there is a flame within them.

Call me Thyri (Teery); all of my friends do.

And I was thinking how beautiful those eyes would look gazing at me from the pillow next to mine just after waking up in the morning together. I'm sure you'd like the way I'd wake you, much better than an alarm clock. It might just be the thing to put that flame there. ;)

You look a lot better in those, with a tan than you did in the albino bathroom shots.

Yeah, I'm a very fair-skinned man. I forgot one. Getting ready to leave for R&R.

Last edited:
Call me Thyri (Teery); all of my friends do.

And I was thinking how beautiful those eyes would look gazing at me from the pillow next to mine just after waking up in the morning together. I'm sure you'd like the way I'd wake you, much better than an alarm clock. It might just be the thing to put that flame there. ;)

Hello Thyri, Nice meeting you. You have sparked that flame..

Oh what bliss it would be to waken with your body next to mine, your eyes admiring mine, mine admiring yours. I would gently brush back those honey colored strands of hair back over the peak of those wonder ears of yours, allowing my fingertips to brush the softness of your jawbone as they made their way down to your chin. Slowly I would pull you to me placing my lips upon yours. Oh my what path do our imagination take us..

Back