Face it..( picture thread)

Great pictures, both of you. Thank you for sharing!

Our ladies that hang out in the lounge really are gorgeous.

I love the purple. You are divine my dear Sia!

I'll take "Who Is A Hottie" for 1000!

Hugs and :kiss:es for you all. :heart::rose:

This was what I prowled in for Halloween!... Thought to share, if only briefly.

What a pretty and trustworthy nurse you make VT.

Heh, I don't know you but.... *licks the Sexy nurse*
-shivers and blushes- do I taste alright?

What a pretty and trustworthy nurse you make VT.
thank you! I'm not sure if I'd be trustworthy... I'm easily distracted. You know. Like that lick... -shivers-

Licks the other side of the sexy nurse

Hiya VT :kiss:
-breath catches again- hi... I forgot what I was about to say.

very hot!!! did u find ur prey?
Not at all. I went clubbing in Hollywood, and felt like a prude. Most girls were in very very little, with a headband to indicate if they were a cat/bunny/bat/devil/angel. I was overdressed if I wanted to compete. But I had so much fun it didn't matter.

-shivers and blushes- do I taste alright?

thank you! I'm not sure if I'd be trustworthy... I'm easily distracted. You know. Like that lick... -shivers-

-breath catches again- hi... I forgot what I was about to say.

Not at all. I went clubbing in Hollywood, and felt like a prude. Most girls were in very very little, with a headband to indicate if they were a cat/bunny/bat/devil/angel. I was overdressed if I wanted to compete. But I had so much fun it didn't matter.

Fucking Hollywood whores.

Oh wait did I say that out loud? :cattail:

For the benefit of those that missed it... I suppose I could put it back up for a spell...

Seriously considers feigning an illness...or injury...so as to get to play doctors and nurses

:rose:

Since I sent it to Vailish, I thought I might as well share it with the rest of you.

New hair dye and shades.
*lowers shades* Deal with it.

Wolf whistles for the gorgeous wolven one

:rose:

I must say, you're quite the purdy lady Mz. Niriate.

Oh, and VT...you can count me in on the whole "wants to fake sick to have your attention" club.

Back