Exploring Planet Prudence...

...of course, why would this not be the case ?
anyway going by your name you would not have got entrance to the club in question
and any males present were in a secondary role, humiliating at best, if not downright hurty 😂
...anyway todays image is a rework of a found image and the subject has been changed so freakishly large breasts and submissive visage become something beautiful, spiritual and strong....something to be venerated......

'matriarch'

View attachment 2258852
They should always allow someone with my handle to enter, right?

wrong....tbh up to this post I thought you might be a woman using Trace as a diminutive for Tracey
Low blow, actually the middle name is Tracy(no e). Old friends and relatives use my middle name, as well as a few new ones. Diminutive I'm not.

Low blow, actually the middle name is Tracy(no e). Old friends and relatives use my middle name, as well as a few new ones. Diminutive I'm not.

apologies for misgendering, i genuinely was not 100% certain, in mitigation there was a rough woman i knew who belied the english stereotype associated with the name, a sharp brain and very strong thighs iirc, quite fit too if you like the blonde buxom type... 🙂

apologies for misgendering, i genuinely was not 100% certain, in mitigation there was a rough woman i knew who belied the english stereotype associated with the name, a sharp brain and very strong thighs iirc, quite fit too if you like the blonde buxom type... 🙂
None needed. Let's see, strong thighs-check; buxom-check; blonde, auburn, black, brunette-check(s). Dumb question, what's your def. of a rough woman?

None needed. Let's see, strong thighs-check; buxom-check; blonde, auburn, black, brunette-check(s). Dumb question, what's your def. of a rough woman?

gobby, profuse use of vulgar language, drinks a lot, not frightened of preemptive physicality either in a friendly or not so friendly manner....its a compliment, kind of.

an experiment in a.i art....(part 2)

these are some of the images created....

View attachment 2260202

View attachment 2260201

View attachment 2260203

View attachment 2260205

View attachment 2260206

and my favourite despite it being very glitchy....

View attachment 2260208

....hope Claude and her anonymous girlfriend would approve ( not forgetting Brassai of course )
These are all remarkable. And the way you went about it shows a lot of creativity and sensuality. Kudos!

These are all remarkable. And the way you went about it shows a lot of creativity and sensuality. Kudos!

ooh many thanks, actually i can see flaws but as stated it was an experiment, maybe i will do it again with a different image as the start point....
@Prudence_Art

would it be difficult to edit me in with those two?

Wow...nice flurry of pics.
of course this would be impossible unless i used "Fat Claude and her girlfriend plus someone random off a website" which would ruin the concept....also requests are generally better recieved accompanied by lots of begging and scraping or at least a 'please'....

early morning and a bit of a fuzzy head here so bit unsure where to go with the thread next....what would we like ? no more a.i stuff for a bit...self shot body art maybe?

early morning and a bit of a fuzzy head here so bit unsure where to go with the thread next....what would we like ? no more a.i stuff for a bit...self shot body art maybe?

no takers for self shot body art then.....🤣

tonights offering is a visual joke based on an iconic photograph.
an amply proportioned a.i generated lady takes jayne mansfields seat next to sophia

( content removed to placate fascists)

...theres a deeper concept here for those who choose to l👀k.

digitally manipulated surrealist photomontage.

Last edited:
I like your 1920s art nouveau and art deco look and feel.

There was a great 1920s throwback festival in New York City last weekend. Your artwork reminded me of it.

I like your 1920s art nouveau and art deco look and feel.

There was a great 1920s throwback festival in New York City last weekend. Your artwork reminded me of it.
thanks, i was in new york a few times back in the day when flights were cheap
i would have liked to stay longer, permanently even, i felt at home there, unfortunately i got arrested on my last visit and scarpered back to the uk rather than go to court. dont think i'd be let back in now 😞

thread is looking a bit sad after the edict issued by the inquisition and arrival of witch burners...
time for some renewal.....

as you can see the post you are referring to has been removed by moderators who didnt share your good taste

disappointing because I thought the experiment was interesting in terms of what and if a.i might add in the art world if approached with thought and creativity and added to the ongoing debate...but obviously such nuance is lost on some people....

The first rule of AI is, we don't talk about '_ _'. This is an '_ _'-free zone. Seriously I'm impressed that you obviously have other artistic abilities.

Thanks, in fact I have been involved in art, design and visuals for a long time. One thing you learn quite early on is to keep trying to innovate, sticking with one idea is not going to work in modern times no matter how much sticks in the mud and traditionalists wish it were the case. As you can see the traditionalists have got their way in this tiny corner of the creative universe, nonetheless you would have be a fool to imagine this will in any way stem the tide of change in the grand scheme of things.

Luckily I have plenty of work in my
expansive chest, and more to come.

Todays offering is a design i made for screen printing onto t-shirts. screen printing is a very hands on process, cutting the stencils in particular requires skill and patience.

62485958-3C81-4C3A-A173-38BDA93F8CA3.jpeg

'Portrait of a Woman'

Last edited:
thread is looking a bit sad after the edict issued by the inquisition and arrival of witch burners...
time for some renewal.....

as you can see the post you are referring to has been removed by moderators who didnt share your good taste

disappointing because I thought the experiment was interesting in terms of what and if a.i might add in the art world if approached with thought and creativity and added to the ongoing debate...but obviously such nuance is lost on some people....

Thanks, in fact I have been involved in art, design and visuals for a long time. One thing you learn quite early on is to keep trying to innovate, sticking with one idea is not going to work in modern times no matter how much sticks in the mud and traditionalists wish it were the case. As you can see the traditionalists have got their way in this tiny corner of the creative universe, nonetheless you would have be a fool to imagine this will in any way stem the tide of change in the grand scheme of things.

Luckily I have plenty of work in my
expansive chest, and more to come.

Todays offering is a design i made for screen printing onto t-shirts. screen printing is a very hands on process, cutting the stencils in particular requires skill and patience.

View attachment 2262727

'Portrait of a Woman
Your art is super, surely you must be doing these portraits for $$(sorry don't know how to input Euros or Pounds).
RT

Last edited:
Your art is super, surely you must be doing these portraits for $$(sorry don't know how to input Euros or Pounds).
RT

hello and thank you Trace, however if i was at this as a full time job I would have no need to post here. Over the years I have scratched a few quid for my creative efforts, making flyers and publicity material for various groups and businesses and some private commisions. Mostly I create for the love of it, and making gifts for friends. Times have been a little tight recently and one reason I signed up for these boards was to test the water, seeing if people actually might pay for it.

todays creation is a quasi-religious piece, hopefully expressing divine feminine energy
and physical pulchitrude....its also a bit blasphemous i guess mixing yoga and christian imagery, (but at least the icons in the background are well out of copyright so i hope there will be no issues with them, i used a remote host in case....)

https://ibb.co/QNVc4mY

1692712451043.jpeg

'sukhasana'
cropped version of the original, trying be respectful of lit rules on 'lascivious display of genitals'.

Last edited:
hello and thank you Trace, however if i was at this as a full time job I would have no need to post here. Over the years I have scratched a few quid for my creative efforts, making flyers and publicity material for various groups and businesses and some private commisions. Mostly I create for the love of it, and making gifts for friends. Times have been a little tight recently and one reason I signed up for these boards was to test the water, seeing if people actually might pay for it.

todays creation is a quasi-religious piece, hopefully expressing divine feminine energy
and physical pulchitrude....its also a bit blasphemous i guess mixing yoga and christian imagery, (but at least the icons in the background are well out of copyright so i hope there will be no issues with them, i used a remote host in case....)

'sukhasana'
cropped version of the original, trying be respectful of lit rules on 'lascivious display of genitals'.
Love those tan-lines.

'sukhasana'
That is beautiful , you have a great talent.

gobby, profuse use of vulgar language, drinks a lot, not frightened of preemptive physicality either in a friendly or not so friendly manner....its a compliment, kind of.

Rough woman? How about Helena Bonham Carter at the 2:29 mark?

Rough woman? How about Helena Bonham Carter at the 2:29 mark?

apologies for the late response @RoperTrace , i have been on my travels, a relaxing time was had away from internetland.
..Ms Bonham Carter does a passable impersonation of a rough woman there and probably benefited from London life where all and sundry share life experiences and space ( i should coco )... but I dont think she's truly rough in the slightest, she'd be good if they ever do a remake of Mary Poppins.

back to the art....i did some actual work with pencil and crayon whilst away, here is a sample....

C0CD2FB2-58D0-414B-BC06-1FCC43E9442E.jpeg

' Coleen and Oona, Lesbian Couple 'Eastbourne 2023 '

I will not share the back story in public here.

Last edited:
Back