Exploring Planet Prudence...

Prudence_Art

Ms 🏳️‍🌈
" Prudence is the ability to govern and discipline oneself by the use of reason. It is classically considered to be a virtue, and in particular one of the four cardinal virtues"

" Art is a diverse range of human activity, and resulting product, that involves creative or imaginative talent expressive of technical proficiency, beauty, emotional power, or conceptual ideas."

96 posts here to date...so i decided to start a thread for my creations
some of you may have found me rude, opinionated and abrasive,
i'm not going to apologise, i am what i am,
and to be fair i have not been critical of others creativity, but i will stand my ground on conceptual topics.
i am also annoyed by gaslighting and bullying.
the following works span many years, some old, some new.
also different mediums, i like to experiment.
i hope viewers will find something to stimulate, one way or another.
i welcome valid criticism, but rudeness and closed mindedness will be frowned upon...
......thank you !

Last edited:
Very nice creations. Now on my Watched threads list!

....thank you.
today i am sharing a digital re-edit of a black and white image.
the original was very striking, i dont think this is an improvement
just a remix. i hope it conveys steamy heat and passion....

( content removed following rule change)

the subject is a young lady who goes under a few names...i wont list them all
i like 'googlymonstor'
https://www.instagram.com/googlymonstor25/

Last edited:
Love it !! Nicely bound and shaped

...of course, why would this not be the case ?
anyway going by your name you would not have got entrance to the club in question
and any males present were in a secondary role, humiliating at best, if not downright hurty 😂
...anyway todays image is a rework of a found image and the subject has been changed so freakishly large breasts and submissive visage become something beautiful, spiritual and strong....something to be venerated......

( content removed)

'matriarch'

View attachment 2258852

Last edited:
...of course, why would this not be the case ?
anyway going by your name you would not have got entrance to the club in question
and any males present were in a secondary role, humiliating at best, if not downright hurty 😂
...anyway todays image is a rework of a found image and the subject has been changed so freakishly large breasts and submissive visage become something beautiful, spiritual and strong....something to be venerated......

'matriarch'

View attachment 2258852

A very intriguing image (as is the thought of that club), with something of 70's psychedelic feel to it. Venerated is a good word.

Can you figure out what prompts are needed to render non-mutant fingers? This has a nice art deco feel, but the fingers spoil it.

short answer is no i can't
one can use negative prompts but they are a bit hit and miss.
generally when using a.i i will avoid fingers altogether
sometimes i think the weirdness around fingers can be quite nice so i will just leave it.
as i have said previously here a.i can just be a start or a step in the process
and using an image editor, eg cropping or 'painting' can rectify things.
....i actually think a.i's rendering of nipples can be more problematic.
...thanks for your interest.

A very intriguing image (as is the thought of that club), with something of 70's psychedelic feel to it. Venerated is a good word.

yes it would be fair to say psychedelics were used in that particular club by some
and still influence my creative work.

short answer is no i can't
one can use negative prompts but they are a bit hit and miss.
generally when using a.i i will avoid fingers altogether
sometimes i think the weirdness around fingers can be quite nice so i will just leave it.
as i have said previously here a.i can just be a start or a step in the process
and using an image editor, eg cropping or 'painting' can rectify things.
....i actually think a.i's rendering of nipples can be more problematic.
...thanks for your interest.
It puzzles me how the graphics AI is "trained" (however that works, which I'll confess, I don't understand - how do images relate to words?), but there's no overlay of basic anatomy - proportion, number of digits, and so on. I'd have thought, for anything to render human figures or faces, that would be an obvious place to start.

It also surprises me the number of people who appear not to see the weird distortions (or don't comment at least, which suggests they don't look very closely). But then, how closely do they look at any art? Who knows?

Nipples and breasts? Haha, the training probably relied to much on Tumblr, with its absurd "forward facing nipples" ban - which fortunately has been well and truly subverted these days. But on the whole AI nips don't seem to be too bad :).

Back