Exploring Planet Prudence...

apologies for the late response @RoperTrace , i have been on my travels, a relaxing time was had away from internetland.
..Ms Bonham Carter does a passable impersonation of a rough woman there and probably benefited from London life where all and sundry share life experiences and space ( i should coco )... but I dont think she's truly rough in the slightest, she'd be good if they ever do a remake of Mary Poppins.

back to the art....i did some actual work with pencil and crayon whilst away, here is a sample....

View attachment 2268908

' Coleen and Oona, Lesbian Couple 'Eastbourne 2023 '

I will not share the back story in publick here
That's really Good.

apologies for the late response @RoperTrace , i have been on my travels, a relaxing time was had away from internetland.
..Ms Bonham Carter does a passable impersonation of a rough woman there and probably benefited from London life where all and sundry share life experiences and space ( i should coco )... but I dont think she's truly rough in the slightest, she'd be good if they ever do a remake of Mary Poppins.

back to the art....i did some actual work with pencil and crayon whilst away, here is a sample....

View attachment 2268908

' Coleen and Oona, Lesbian Couple 'Eastbourne 2023 '

I will not share the back story in public here.
that's impressive 😎

" Prudence is the ability to govern and discipline oneself by the use of reason. It is classically considered to be a virtue, and in particular one of the four cardinal virtues"

" Art is a diverse range of human activity, and resulting product, that involves creative or imaginative talent expressive of technical proficiency, beauty, emotional power, or conceptual ideas."

96 posts here to date...so i decided to start a thread for my creations
some of you may have found me rude, opinionated and abrasive,
i'm not going to apologise, i am what i am,
and to be fair i have not been critical of others creativity, but i will stand my ground on conceptual topics.
i am also annoyed by gaslighting and bullying.
the following works span many years, some old, some new.
also different mediums, i like to experiment.
i hope viewers will find something to stimulate, one way or another.
i welcome valid criticism, but rudeness and closed mindedness will be frowned upon...
......thank you !
The most beautiful part is to be you, the true you, and screw the detractors.

Back