Explore MM sex activities in order of preference

1. I'd like to find a local elderly man in his late 50s (around my age basically) or older to be my daily cock sucker to feed my sperm to who would go super slow, edge me & love every minute of lapping up as much of my precum as he could until I feed my exploding load down his throat to swallow. A guy who is super eager & wanting it. Once a day or maybe 2-3 times a day to swallow my loads. This situation would be my #1 ideal.
2. Slow 69 sessions timing it out so we both cum in each others mouth & swallow each other's loads at the same time.

I have absolutely no interest in kissing, cuddling, nipple play, being intimate other than the 2 above. No anal (unless he wanted it badly but so long as it wasn't frequent) that is just really not my thing, I don't want anal play and I don't need or particularly want a bottom or guy who needs or wants anal penetration often. I've never been into that. Plus with ED it wouldn't really be possible for me to do anyways.

I used to be able to top as well as bottom, but as I have gotten older the bottoming has become so exciting and fulfilling that I rarely top. I have had numerous analgasms due to some amazing men who know just how to treat the prostate while thrusting and seeding!
I agree, I get my sexual pleasure from bottoming hard to explain how much I love it

If i were to explore sex with another man for the first time there are things I would like to do most and others least. I will include a select few so as to keep it concise.

Before I get there I want to make a distinction between two basically similar activities, taking cock anally. On the one hand I will call one “riding cock” and the other “being bottom”. They’re different I believe (i have no experience other than riding my dildo alone). I think I would prefer “riding his cock” rather than “being bottom” for him. I can choose the rate of penetration and depth and rhythm etc so I’m comfortable and enjoying the experience as opposed to potentially having a painful, negative experience. I suppose with more experiences that could change, but for now I’m just talking first time for those of us who haven’t. These 4 activities in order of preference for me would go like this:

1. Sucking cock
2. Riding cock
3. Being bottom
4. Being top

There are other things like getting my ass frotted by his cock, frotting cocks, mutual masturbation etc but those can be explored on the way to, or after the list, or anywhere in between…Actually I would be happy after the first two “until we meet again” 😉

In what order would you put these four activities?
As a bottom I’m going with both at the same time… a spit roast is the only way to go…. A spit roast where they switch is even better…. Then… just lay on your back with a freshly fucked smile and cheer them as then pump their cocks and shoot their cum all over my chest and stomach…. Then they watch me pump my gorged cock and pump my cum onto my chest and stomach… then is scoop it all with my fingers and lick them clean. Fucking paradise :)

This would be my order if I ever get past the curiousity stage.
1. Sucking cock
2. Riding cock
3. Being Bottom
4. Being top

I have enough experience now to know I am a submissive bottom. Therefore, presenting myself for a thorough fucking is at the Top of my list. If a cock is lined up with my face I will surely suck it and his balls too. I have zero desire to Top a man.

I’ve been bisexual since age of 14 - are we allowed to admit that nowadays? I’m 60. Love cock. Love pussy. Love ass.
I dont think we allowed to be honest any more, I have been same as u but my past is not something the Rules allow me to discuss.

Keeping on Topic I'd say extremely important to build up a friendship/relationship. Handjobs, hugs, blowjobs would be a good starting point and build up from there to the other stuff because you may find different people you would want to do different things with.

1. Suck cock
2. Be bottom
3. Ride cock

That's it. I don't have any interest in being a top or kissing a guy. I just want that warm cock.

If i were to explore sex with another man for the first time there are things I would like to do most and others least. I will include a select few so as to keep it concise.

Before I get there I want to make a distinction between two basically similar activities, taking cock anally. On the one hand I will call one “riding cock” and the other “being bottom”. They’re different I believe (i have no experience other than riding my dildo alone). I think I would prefer “riding his cock” rather than “being bottom” for him. I can choose the rate of penetration and depth and rhythm etc so I’m comfortable and enjoying the experience as opposed to potentially having a painful, negative experience. I suppose with more experiences that could change, but for now I’m just talking first time for those of us who haven’t. These 4 activities in order of preference for me would go like this:

1. Sucking cock
2. Riding cock
3. Being bottom
4. Being top

There are other things like getting my ass frotted by his cock, frotting cocks, mutual masturbation etc but those can be explored on the way to, or after the list, or anywhere in between…Actually I would be happy after the first two “until we meet again” 😉

In what order would you put these four activities?
I would not change the order at all. I am queer.

I dont think we allowed to be honest any more, I have been same as u but my past is not something the Rules allow me to discuss.

Keeping on Topic I'd say extremely important to build up a friendship/relationship. Handjobs, hugs, blowjobs would be a good starting point and build up from there to the other stuff because you may find different people you would want to do different things with.
that is great advice!

Bottom - missionary with me on back and legs high, watching him penetrate me. His face, his cock sliding into me feeling like I am giving to him

Riding - for his pleasure - letting him control the thrusting up into me. Prefer to face him, cowgirl if he really wants.

Sucking - there are two way to do this (in my mind). I give a blow job. I get face fucked. Lets start with BJ while I figure if I can deal with the gag thing.

Top - sure - if he wants - but really I'm there for the others first.

Back