Explore MM sex activities in order of preference

Sucking cock is my number 1
Getting my ass fucked (bottom) is 2
Having my cock sucked 3
Fucking ass is 4

I don't like riding cock. Being submissive to a cock is what a good slut does. Push me down and use my ass like a toy.
Hey. Whatever works best for you is good!

Sucking a cock and swallowing a load of hot cum is definitely first
Next, I would love to find out what it is like to had a nice nard cock buried in my ass
This wasn't completely on the list but I would love to bury my tongue in a nice clean shaved hot hole
Last but not least, I would love to get my cock sucked:)

Sucking a cock and swallowing a load of hot cum is definitely first
Next, I would love to find out what it is like to had a nice nard cock buried in my ass
This wasn't completely on the list but I would love to bury my tongue in a nice clean shaved hot hole
Last but not least, I would love to get my cock sucked:)
My kind of guy!

Sorry if this violates the rules. I would prefer someone older and married like me to explore common interests first and get to know each other. Then if common interests lead to sexual things, then 1. Sometimes slow edging, sometimes quick down and dirty, sometimes we are both in control, sometimes I just take him and control and then sometimes he does all the controlling. I think the mind is a great sex tool to be explored with someone you can truly trust! lots of ways to explore what comes through our mind...but first we need trust before we explore the benefits of a friendship!

Last edited:

Before I get there I want to make a distinction between two basically similar activities, taking cock anally. On the one hand I will call one “riding cock” and the other “being bottom”. They’re different I believe (i have no experience other than riding my dildo alone). I think I would prefer “riding his cock” rather than “being bottom” for him. I can choose the rate of penetration and depth and rhythm etc so I’m comfortable and enjoying the experience as opposed to potentially having a painful, negative experience. ...

Many novice guys considering anal sex have the problem that they cannot distinguish between riding a dildo/vibrator/plug vs riding a cock. While I completely understand your logic as to why as a beginner you would prefer riding a cock vs getting fucked, there is something you really need to understand. As I'm sure you know a toy stays hard because of the material it is made of. Where a cock stays hard because of the blood that causes the organ to inflate. Many beginner bottoms don't understand this, so they put their weight on the tops pelvis area causing difficulty of maintaining the erection. You may not think this applies to you since your signature says 5'6"/120 lbs. However, the issue isn't heavy guys vs not-heavy guys. It is what you do with the weight you have. Now there may be some tops that have the ability to stay hard dispite a lot of weight pressing down on their pelvic area, but I would think for the majority the mechanics are such that after some time it gets more and more difficult for the top to maintain an erection. If you really prefer to start out by riding a man's cock, then do your best to keep most of your your weight off the lucky top's pelvic area.

As to order of activities. Being a top is my nature, so I wouldn't call it a preference but more my orientation. It isn't about being more manly, more straight/less gay, or better intellectually, spiritually, (or whatever) than the other man. Rather it means I need that kind of connection. Being inside a man is the closest I ever felt to experiencing the divine. As much as I always loved orgasms, it is the connection of being inside another man that is paramount.

When those sensations are combined with loving the man I am inside, I feel a kind of completeness, a kind of sanctuary of mind, body, and soul. The only thing I wish I could add is that I wish I could create life with another man. However, even if by a miracle m2m sex could lead to pro-creation, I would be a failure as I am infertile. As to oral sex, that to me was never more than foreplay. I never cared for hand jobs from somene else. I just want to love, kiss, cuddle, and be inside my guy. It may seem boring to most on lit, but being with the man i love is what rocks my world and calms my otherwise restless spirit.

Now while I say all this, I don't get to fuck anymore because I have a very bad case of ED. Now such for me doesn't mean I turned into a bottom. Rather, it made me realize that the most important part of m2m is loving the man above everything else. I've been with my partner now 20+ years. I miss so very much not being able to be inside him. However, if I had a choice between getting my erections back so that I could fuck again, but it meant I had to find other partners. I just wouldn't do it. Because in the end what matters is giving your all to someone who means every thing to you. Even if he would never know, to be with someone else just wouldn't cut it for me. His love just means to much to want to be with someone else.

Last edited:
This is so very, very beautiful!! I can only try and begin to imagine how nice it would be to have this experience.
Be sure that it is something you want to do. I had a married man that was relentless in getting me to give him a blowjob since his wife wouldn't. I gave into him invited to my house and sucked him off. While he did say it was the best blowjob he'd ever gotten when I asked him to let me do it again he told me he felt a great deal of remorse and shame for having let a man suck his cock.

I'm corny and old-fashioned. The first thing I would like is his friendship. I've never been with a man. I'm trying to work up the courage to try it. So many I've chatted with online want fast sex and good-bye. If that's best for them, that's great. But I couldn't do that. I'd need some caring, friendship, some talking followed by the intimacy. If I am ever lucky enough to get to the intimacy, OMG, I would use my mouth in any and every way possible to bring him the pleasure he seeks, needs and desires. I have such strong oral cravings, words cannot express to any degree how strong they are. So, the first ting that comes to mind in terms of sex is me GIVING oral sex. Giving, giving, giving until I'm exhausted. And then giving more. No spot on his body left unattended. And no "pre-washing" needed.
You sound like a nice guy. I very much hope your dreams come true...

I have not done all these things so can't speak from experience. However I have sucked cock and I love it so that would be my number one. I am curious to be a bottom so that would be by number 2 and would rather be fucked and be submissive than riding and controlling the action. A very distant fourth would be being a top.

Honorable mentions to kissing, touching, making out, stroking, rimming etc

Actually this is my order:

1) Meet in a public place, bar, restaurant, or similar, to see if there is any attraction or connection. If there is proceed to number 2.
2) Go to a motel, no car or park sex for me.
3) Make out a bit, kissing, touching stroking, suck his cock, slowly, tantalizingly, teasingly, until he can't take it anymore and let him fill my mouth with cum.
4) Suck him hard again.
5) Get on my back and have him take my anal virginity slowly, gently, while kissing me.
6) Once I am accustomed to him being inside me the positions after that are his choice, me on top, him doing me doggy. He can fuck me till he cums or I can finish him with my mouth. Since a condom is a must for anal penetration all I need to do is remove the condom and take him back in my mouth.
7) Just like shampoo, rinse and repeat as necessary!!

All I need is to find a man who will actually follow through and do it!! Hit me up if you are interested!
Love it

Many novice guys considering anal sex have the problem that they cannot distinguish between riding a dildo/vibrator/plug vs riding a cock. While I completely understand your logic as to why as a beginner you would prefer riding a cock vs getting fucked, there is something you really need to understand. As I'm sure you know a toy stays hard because of the material it is made of. Where a cock stays hard because of the blood that causes the organ to inflate. Many beginner bottoms don't understand this, so they put their weight on the tops pelvis area causing difficulty of maintaining the erection. You may not think this applies to you since your signature says 5'6"/120 lbs. However, the issue isn't heavy guys vs not-heavy guys. It is what you do with the weight you have. Now there may be some tops that have the ability to stay hard dispite a lot of weight pressing down on their pelvic area, but I would think for the majority the mechanics are such that after some time it gets more and more difficult for the top to maintain an erection. If you really prefer to start out by riding a man's cock, then do your best to keep most of your your weight off the lucky top's pelvic area.

As to order of activities. Being a top is my nature, so I wouldn't call it a preference but more my orientation. It isn't about being more manly, more straight/less gay, or better intellectually, spiritually, (or whatever) than the other man. Rather it means I need that kind of connection. Being inside a man is the closest I ever felt to experiencing the divine. As much as I always loved orgasms, it is the connection of being inside another man that is paramount.

When those sensations are combined with loving the man I am inside, I feel a kind of completeness, a kind of sanctuary of mind, body, and soul. The only thing I wish I could add is that I wish I could create life with another man. However, even if by a miracle m2m sex could lead to pro-creation, I would be a failure as I am infertile. As to oral sex, that to me was never more than foreplay. I never cared for hand jobs from somene else. I just want to love, kiss, cuddle, and be inside my guy. It may seem boring to most on lit, but being with the man i love is what rocks my world and calms my otherwise restless spirit.

Now while I say all this, I don't get to fuck anymore because I have a very bad case of ED. Now such for me doesn't mean I turned into a bottom. Rather, it made me realize that the most important part of m2m is loving the man above everything else. I've been with my partner now 20+ years. I miss so very much not being able to be inside him. However, if I had a choice between getting my erections back so that I could fuck again, but it meant I had to find other partners. I just wouldn't do it. Because in the end what matters is giving your all to someone who means every thing to you. Even if he would never know, to be with someone else just wouldn't cut it for me. His love just means to much to want to be with someone else.
Love this info! Helpful for insatiable bottoms like me. Also love the last paragraph. Such a loving man!1686169639727.png1686169639727.png

i usally dont go by a standard rythem but my mo is as follows. use my hands to feel his shoulders and chest then i plant kissess on his neck chest face lips while my hands slide down to rub and stroke his cock and feel it hardning in my hands. than i unbuckle his pants, slide them down and all the way off. my tongue than goes into overdrive on his hot hard dick, as i trail a line of saliva off my lips onto the head of his cock. i will continue sucking his dick till hes on the verge of shotting a massive load of cum down my throat. hhmmmmm quite the quandry im in. i want to swallow every drop of hts cum but i also want his dick in my tight little boi pussy. i think ill let him make that decision.View attachment 2243130
That sounds fun!!

I've never really been a top so I would have to stick with sucking and bottoming as I'm not sure I could ride well enough nowadays.

If i were to explore sex with another man for the first time there are things I would like to do most and others least. I will include a select few so as to keep it concise.

Before I get there I want to make a distinction between two basically similar activities, taking cock anally. On the one hand I will call one “riding cock” and the other “being bottom”. They’re different I believe (i have no experience other than riding my dildo alone). I think I would prefer “riding his cock” rather than “being bottom” for him. I can choose the rate of penetration and depth and rhythm etc so I’m comfortable and enjoying the experience as opposed to potentially having a painful, negative experience. I suppose with more experiences that could change, but for now I’m just talking first time for those of us who haven’t. These 4 activities in order of preference for me would go like this:

1. Sucking cock
2. Riding cock
3. Being bottom
4. Being top

There are other things like getting my ass frotted by his cock, frotting cocks, mutual masturbation etc but those can be explored on the way to, or after the list, or anywhere in between…Actually I would be happy after the first two “until we meet again” 😉

In what order would you put these four activities?
I would do 1,2 and 3 in that order. 4 turns me off

Back