Explore MM sex activities in order of preference

If i were to explore sex with another man for the first time there are things I would like to do most and others least. I will include a select few so as to keep it concise.

Before I get there I want to make a distinction between two basically similar activities, taking cock anally. On the one hand I will call one “riding cock” and the other “being bottom”. They’re different I believe (i have no experience other than riding my dildo alone). I think I would prefer “riding his cock” rather than “being bottom” for him. I can choose the rate of penetration and depth and rhythm etc so I’m comfortable and enjoying the experience as opposed to potentially having a painful, negative experience. I suppose with more experiences that could change, but for now I’m just talking first time for those of us who haven’t. These 4 activities in order of preference for me would go like this:

1. Sucking cock
2. Riding cock
3. Being bottom
4. Being top

There are other things like getting my ass frotted by his cock, frotting cocks, mutual masturbation etc but those can be explored on the way to, or after the list, or anywhere in between…Actually I would be happy after the first two “until we meet again” 😉

In what order would you put these four activities?
I would do it in the same order..........though my thought is, if it doesn't fit in my mouth it probably won't fit in my ass......

1. Sucking cock and swallowing
2. Riding cock till he shoots his load in my virgin ass
3. Being bottom on all fours and maybe a cock in my mouth too!
4. Being top

I would do it in the same order..........though my thought is, if it doesn't fit in my mouth it probably won't fit in my ass......

1. Sucking cock and swallowing
2. Riding cock till he shoots his load in my virgin ass
3. Being bottom on all fours and maybe a cock in my mouth too!
4. Being top
I'd love all that too so much

If i were to explore sex with another man for the first time there are things I would like to do most and others least. I will include a select few so as to keep it concise.

Before I get there I want to make a distinction between two basically similar activities, taking cock anally. On the one hand I will call one “riding cock” and the other “being bottom”. They’re different I believe (i have no experience other than riding my dildo alone). I think I would prefer “riding his cock” rather than “being bottom” for him. I can choose the rate of penetration and depth and rhythm etc so I’m comfortable and enjoying the experience as opposed to potentially having a painful, negative experience. I suppose with more experiences that could change, but for now I’m just talking first time for those of us who haven’t. These 4 activities in order of preference for me would go like this:

1. Sucking cock
2. Riding cock
3. Being bottom
4. Being top

There are other things like getting my ass frotted by his cock, frotting cocks, mutual masturbation etc but those can be explored on the way to, or after the list, or anywhere in between…Actually I would be happy after the first two “until we meet again” 😉

1. Sucking cock. I'm not attracted to masculinity. If I'm with a man, I'm desperate for cock. Gurlcock is preferred.

2. Riding cock. My first time I got fucked, I rode him to my own prostate orgasm. I've been chasing it ever since.

3. Bottoming. Only with other CDs. A gurl just needs a live cock, sometimes. Should be 1a.

4. I only top when we're both dressed up. Topping a guy who isn't a sissy or CDing is straight vanilla with less holes to me.

1. Sucking cock. I'm not attracted to masculinity. If I'm with a man, I'm desperate for cock. Gurlcock is preferred.

2. Riding cock. My first time I got fucked, I rode him to my own prostate orgasm. I've been chasing it ever since.

3. Bottoming. Only with other CDs. A gurl just needs a live cock, sometimes. Should be 1a.

4. I only top when we're both dressed up. Topping a guy who isn't a sissy or CDing is straight vanilla with less holes to me.
Sounds wonderful to me honey

1. Sucking cock
2. Riding cock
3. Being bottom
4. Being top

1. Sucking cock
2. Riding cock
3. Being bottom
4. Being top

1. Being bottom (doggie style)
2. Sucking cock
3. Being face fucked
4. Being bottom (facing up, legs on shoulders)
5. Being bottom (cowgirl style)
6. Being bottom (split roasted)
7. Having my cock sucked while being on all 4s doggie style
8. Top, Being ridden reverse cowgirl
9. Top, Being ridden cowgirl

Back