Experiment gone wrong v2 (closed for SRP lover)

It didn't take long for Ian to cum. With a grunt he held helena to his cock wanting her to drink down his cum. He continued to fuck Claire with his fingers. Till she came removing his fingers he said "both of you lets get dressed and go to our new den. Then I will breed my newest mate. Stroking helena's face affectionately. He thought about it saying "we need a large home one large enough for our future children and our growing pack....pack why ...why did i just refer to us as that. It feels right though."

Claire moved over to Helena and began to hump her showing her dominance over the newest member of the pack. Claire rested her head on the feline furry's shoulders as she humped.

Ian turned off the shower watching as Claire showed her dominance over Helema. Watching as the two furries cunts rubbed against each other. He said "once you are done Clair we must leave. I want to gert our pack home.

Claire stopped instantly and walked back over to their Alphaa's side standing there waiting for him to leave and Helena took her place beside Claire.

Ian smiled at there obediance. He said "thats my girls." Once all of them were dressed they left the lab. Heading to his home which was large enough for them and then some. Especially once they combined there various money and income from Helena there boss. He said "what do you think my mates. Will this be a large enough den for our pack?"

Both girls stood there and said nothing knowing that it wasn't up to them where they lived they only were there to serve their Alpha's needs and bear him children. Both girls got naked and started nuzzling him wanting him to fuck them.

Ian smiled and said "I give you permission to have an opinion my mates. If there is anything you need or want state it and I will provide it." Not needing words for there current obvious want he led them to the bedroom of there packs new den. Kissing Helena deeply he wispered in Claires ear. "why don't you get her ready to be bred by me as her dominate female."

Claire nodded then walked over to Helena shoving her down onto the bed. She got between Helena's legs as she roughly groped the feline furry's chest making her mewl out loudly.

Ian pulled up a chair. Watching his alpha female get his newest mate ready to be bred. His hand went to his cock. Slowly stroking it as he watched.

Once Claire got Helena to the point Helena was ready Claire moved giving their alpha a look at the wet pussy of the packs new member.

Ian growled ferally. Climbing into bed after he stripped. Showing off the muscles he hid beneath a lab coat every day. He pulled Claire into a hungry kiss before he slid in one hard thrust into Helena's sex. Fucking her hard and deep.

Claire sat the kissing him back trying to insert her tongue deep into her Alpha's mouth. Her tail wagged as she kissed him and her nails racked against his skin. Helena let out a loud moan as she was penetrated by her Alpha.

Ian moaned into the kiss. Loving the feel of Claires nails on his skin. The jolts of pleasure causing him to thrust harder into writhing cat furry beneath him. His hand that wasn't holding Helena's hips cupped Claires plump ass pulling her by it pressing her more against his body as there tongues dueled.

Back