exhibitionist

This real exhibitionist with a high level well paying job in a rural area cares about keeping it, and I certainly would care about being on a sex offender registry. That statement was both judgmental and encourags recklessnessthat could really hurt someone's life.

Agreed.

Someone mentioned swingers clubs, and that is fun and a safe place for both of you.

I had a girlfriend who was really into being seen; my solution was to arrange situations for her. She might have suspected the audience was "planted", but she didn't know for sure. It really pushed her buttons.

Frankly, an uncontrolled situation could also be very dangerous.

100% agree with GFF on this one.

Being exhibitionist doesn't necessarily mean nudity. I find just going to my local supermarket in something clingy on top works perfectly well.

Indeed, a real exhibitionist knows what "consent" means and respects it. I'm married to one and indeed, it would be easier if such a tag existed. Luckily there are events, parties and so forth where voyeurists and exhibitionists can meet. And of course to an extent at least my exhibitionist gets satisfaction from masturbating / having sex in a (safe) environment where he could still be seen in theory. Having some imagination helps :)

I love that you help him in his fantasy.
I have all but begged my wife to work with me in this area. She listens and is willing to discuss it, she just doesn't follow through.

mmmm....
there is just something so sexy about having someone watch you but not only that having sex or just teasing your partner in public...
My not so secret fantasy is getting into the elevator and having your partner going down on you. Knowing that in seconds that door may open and someone will find you. When they do will they tell you to stop ? watch?
:devil::kiss:

I love that you help him in his fantasy.
I have all but begged my wife to work with me in this area. She listens and is willing to discuss it, she just doesn't follow through.

Well it's my pleasure as well, I love showing him off! In an ideal world I'd have him walking on a leash on our high street in the nude and masturbating as we go :D

Glad your wife is at least willing to discuss. Hope it leads somewhere as she gets more comfortable with it.

I've been an exhibitionist since I was very young and I still love to "show off" all these years later. I have stayed in shape all my life and thankfully it still looks pretty good for my age. Never pregnant and good genes plus regular exercise along with eating right are the reason. I consider myself fortunate to keep "showing off"

Someone said that being an exhibitionist is not just about nudity and I could not agree more! She was absolutely right! I live in Arizona and it does get hot her as most of you know. I will go to the store wearing shorts and maybe a t-shirt top and no bra. I go out and show a little more cleavage than most and wear dresses, skirts that are short and often clingy all the time. When young, I made my living showing my body for photographers and enjoyed that even though it is harder work than most realize. My time in front of the camera was longer than the average, simply because I really worked at keeping myself fit and easy to work with. Many women in that business have done the same, I am not unusual in that respect.

I love being watched and don't mind who is watching. I just hope they enjoy the view as much as I enjoy showing it. :)

When I was much younger and into the nightlife I had a total exhibitionist GF. She called herself a 'show off' and really got excited by showing her body and getting all the attention from everyone and enjoyed putting on a show for me. We would go out to the strip clubs on amatuer night and she always won. I coached her in the right moves that us guys like to see and it worked. Her exhibitionism could be controlled by how high she was at the time because she needed drugs/drinks to loosen up enough to show off, but too much and she became a paranoid monster.
Once, we went into a male strip show bar that catered to gay guys and horney women that would pick up the macho guys working at the bar and I talked the manager into letting my little showoff girl do a show on stage with her getting gangbanged by 8 guys. There was no penetration as the manager insisted, but she managed to lick a couple of cock heads during her act and a couple of guys stuck their fingers into her dripping cunt.
Needless to say, it got us both so horney after a nights out that we would fuck like crazy for hours. Farrah was the hottest girl I had ever experienced, but she was a basket of problems as you would expect.
Memories..............

Naugtyoldperv, I was very much like that with two exceptions. Never did drugs or drank very much. Being a small person (mostly :D), a couple of glasses of wine, and I was getting a little to loose, if you know what I mean. :) The other thing, is I hope and don't think I was a basket of problems. I'm pretty submissive personality and non-confrontational. I just loved to have fun and "show off" :D

Being Watched

I've been an exhibitionist since I was very young and I still love to "show off" all these years later. I have stayed in shape all my life and thankfully it still looks pretty good for my age. Never pregnant and good genes plus regular exercise along with eating right are the reason. I consider myself fortunate to keep "showing off"

Someone said that being an exhibitionist is not just about nudity and I could not agree more! She was absolutely right! I live in Arizona and it does get hot her as most of you know. I will go to the store wearing shorts and maybe a t-shirt top and no bra. I go out and show a little more cleavage than most and wear dresses, skirts that are short and often clingy all the time. When young, I made my living showing my body for photographers and enjoyed that even though it is harder work than most realize. My time in front of the camera was longer than the average, simply because I really worked at keeping myself fit and easy to work with. Many women in that business have done the same, I am not unusual in that respect.

I love being watched and don't mind who is watching. I just hope they enjoy the view as much as I enjoy showing it. :)

Your neighbours must be over the moon!!! :D

Well it's my pleasure as well, I love showing him off! In an ideal world I'd have him walking on a leash on our high street in the nude and masturbating as we go :D

Glad your wife is at least willing to discuss. Hope it leads somewhere as she gets more comfortable with it.

I love your "ideal world". I would absolutely love to be walked down any street while nude and masturbating.
Our world isn't ideal, that's why we have fantasies.

Don't you wish there was a secret tag for people who like to look/watch? I love to be looked at but don't want to force myself on people or accidentally expose myself to kids and would play soon much more if I knew who would enjoy seeing my body

I couldn't agree more! I like to watch as well as being watched, and I love the idea.

I wish there was a bracelet or necklace or something that would tell me that someone is a voyeur or exhibitionist.

A very good idea! :)

I got dared to masturbate in front of a window yesterday.

Attachments

• rsz_2536081474210713594-account_id=3.jpg
    rsz_2536081474210713594-account_id=3.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 4
Don't you wish there was a secret tag for people who like to look/watch? I love to be looked at but don't want to force myself on people or accidentally expose myself to kids and would play soon much more if I knew who would enjoy seeing my body

You are so right. And I know more people like to watch than are willing to admit it. That's why I have been masturbating at my window for years. And many a women have watched and some even joined in.

Btw. I hope no one minds my hijacking my thread with a picture. I thought you'd all understand ;p

I had a neighbour in apartment across from me and one Sunday I looked across and saw her doing her vacuuming naked. I watched for a minute and she noticed me looking. I smiled and she smiled and kept on going. The following weekend I waited for her and on cue she had a bath robe on. I looked and she saw me. She walked into a room and came out naked. I was stunned and she vacuumed the living room only 20 metres away. She as 40 long brown hair, saggy d cup breasts and black hairy bushy pussy..
I was wearing boxers and my cock firmed. She kept vacuuming and then vacuum to the window turned around and bent over in front of the glass showing her pussy.. My cock went hard, she knew I was... Then she walked away and came back to clean the coffee table. By this time I had my hard cock out and stroked it.. She waved and smiled, then walked away and I saw her having a little rub..

This wet on for some weeks.. One Sunday my gf came over and we were sitting on the couch relaxing and my neighbour was due to do her show.i played with my gf got her turned on and we went for it. My gf was giving me a bj and I looked across and she could see and she was playing with her pussy... I the went down on my gf got her wet and then in doggy we went at it. I looked accross and my nieghbour was pounding her pussy with a pink vibe.. We finished and cleaned up and life wet on.. Another time I watched her giving her man a bj.. She knew I was stroking my cock watching...

James

looking and watching

i love to show and play if someone is going to enjoy watching.the more someone gets excited watching the more it gets to me.

First, if you don't have a centerfold type body, keep it covered. You don't want people gagging and heaving and tossing their cookies on the floor or street.

Second, while jewelry and other overt symbols might advertise your inclination to those who know, it won't stop the unwanted from seeing whatever you want to show. Wearing a bracelet, earring or anklet won't stop a kid from seeing under your skirt or though your very thin top.

Third, doing it in a restricted or theme club isn't quite the same as in the open public for those who get that thrill.

Now, imagine a high(er) tech future world where everyone's vision is digitally enhanced, modified or filtered in some way, either from birth or through eye implants or glasses:

> Those who want to show could wear an FOB of some sort that would be recognized by the filters. FOBs could be encoded into clothing to identify which areas can be viewed. (Women could wear special tops to show their tits only for example. Or panties that would disappear for those upskirt shots. ) All people would, in fact, be clothed normally.

> Those who want to see could set their filters to view (or not) subjects using an FOB. With the filter off, all people in view would appear clothed normally.

> Filters could be set for gender or body type, but the FOBs would have to correspond. Wearers could choose to view only those they found appealing, male, female, thin, fat, etc. They could also set filters to see only the tops or bottoms if they choose.

Ever since young and started having sexual urges, I've liked the idea of being seen. Lived in a neighborhood and would open curtains to room and walk and stand around naked. Still will and if home alone usual will be nude. Don't have the neighbors now but if can I'm nude in and out doing things.

Back