Exhibitionist or Voyeur?

While I enjoy watching. Really think I’m more an exhibitionist. Love the idea of being watched by someone while fucking. Lot of fantasies of having some taboo partner, and either no one seeing us knows how taboo or they do know the taboo.

Voyeur but I enjoy public sex and when I was younger walked along the Pacific Coast Highway above Santa Cruz for about a quarter mile without any pants on... I was on E at the time, though.

I love to watch but definitely exhibitionist.
Imagination of being seen with my erection always gets me to the point when i need to release.
If one day a woman (or better - woman that knows me) catches me naked and does not run, I wouldn't be able to stop myself from jerking off right there while she watches.

Lets trade wives for the rest of the week little variety. Just video and send it back with her when she returns

I'd say I'm a bit of both as I want to watch my wife and her other man make love.
But lately I'd like to show off my tiny penis either in a changeroom or a nude place like a beach or a resort. I've been having 3 lady radiation technicians lift up my hospital gown up and pull my undies down mid thigh to line me up with the machine. Seeing them look at each other and smile has me fantasizing about being exposed.

I'd say I'm a bit of both as I want to watch my wife and her other man make love.
But lately I'd like to show off my tiny penis either in a changeroom or a nude place like a beach or a resort. I've been having 3 lady radiation technicians lift up my hospital gown up and pull my undies down mid thigh to line me up with the machine. Seeing them look at each other and smile has me fantasizing about being exposed.
I hope that tiny penis of yours is waxed or shaved smooth!

I enjoy both. So stimulating to watch and be watched at the same time... Over the years seen so many different things

Back