Just thoughts

Whatever happened to a good spontaneous fingering.... Are we all so correct that permission has to be had before, which then removes the thrill of it being random
You mean fingering yourself, or a guy fingering you?

It all depends on the participants...I've quite enjoyed teasing girlfriends during otherwise platonic activities like making dinner...most were quite into it and enjoyed the spontaneity but there were a few that did not like it since they preferred to "prep" for sex to ensure they felt the most attractive, etc.

I love the spontaneity and the control that comes from driving all thoughts out of my woman's head except her lust for me...
Whatever happened to a good spontaneous fingering.... Are we all so correct that permission has to be had before, which then removes the thrill of it being random

I’d love to, nothing better than being in a Movie theater next to a woman, either a stranger or newly met, my hand brushes her thigh, she’s doesn’t react, I get bolder….

That's exactly what I mean, taking a chance and seeing where it goes. I would be soooo accomodating xx
I wrote a lengthy detailed story about an older man cautiously but insistently pursuing a young woman in a deli seating area

I just looked for it. I think I only wrote it in a chat stream with a woman, I know I did a couple times, recreated the scene, but I apparently didn’t save it off

Pm if you want details

It all depends on the participants...I've quite enjoyed teasing girlfriends during otherwise platonic activities like making dinner...most were quite into it and enjoyed the spontaneity but there were a few that did not like it since they preferred to "prep" for sex to ensure they felt the most attractive, etc.

I love the spontaneity and the control that comes from driving all thoughts out of my woman's head except her lust for me...
I agree it's always good for a woman to feel aroused and 'prepped' as you say for sex... But sometimes that animalistic need to touch and be touched is so sexy.

Well, it was never actually spontaneous, but I had fingered a number of my girlfriends on the way to more mutually satisfying sexual activities. Once I got my hand inside their panties they almost always opened up to allow access, so I'm sure it was good for them. We young guys used to say we got "stink finger", but it was usually much more pleasant in my opinion. Always would smell my finger on the way home, remembering the warm wet feel of her cunt. That was before I replaced my fingers with my mouth - then I could smell that pussy juice that remained on my moustache and could lick it again. I've always been lucky to have had girlfriends whose pussies never smelled or tasted bad.

Last edited:
Well, it was never actually spontaneous, but I had fingered a number of my girlfriends on the way to more mutually satisfying sexual activities. Once I got my hand inside their panties they almost always opened up to allow access, so I'm sure it was good for them. We young guys used to say we got "stink finger", but it was usually much more pleasant in my opinion.
On holiday I met a local, instant attraction, I knew we would end up fucking, our flirty conversation suddenly became really sexual. He walked me back to the villa, it started to rain a proper downpour, we sheltered under a tree soaked, and he went for it, his fingers deep into my aroused cunt... I orgasmed almost immediately.

I'm one who fondly remembers fingering my girlfriend and eating her pussy for hours taking her from one little orgasm to a couple of big ones and back again.

I think two things work against enjoying a nice, long finger blast session. One, some women enjoy the fingering, but become irritated due to lack of lube, natural or manmade. Two, my wife gets too excited by getting fingered and wants my cock in her right away. So, I don't get to enjoy the long, slow build-up.

I once fingered a girlfriend on a train. The train was fairly busy but it was late and dark, not sure if anyone noticed or not. She was trying to keep as quiet as possible but still let out a little moan when she orgasmed.

It died in the #METOO movement... so in a word, YES.

No problem with women I know and have an existing romantic/sexual relationship with. But I've never found a woman, a stranger, who has reacted positively to my approach, whether it be tentative, indirect, flirty or outright in your face. I'm afraid the Jessica's of this world are few and far between.

I mean being fingered
That makes more sense. Yea, it's a matter of how much risk a person wants to take. Could end up in jail. I usually meet with a girl, immediately talk about kinks, if she gets upset, I know I can't try anything. If she smiles or doesn't get pissed off, well then it's off to the races. Fingering is a great way to introduce a girl to submission and sex in a public place.

Wish it was like that tried it about 4 yrs ago and ended with me on r*p* charges . She decided the next day she didn't give me permission.

Jessica, agree with you that it increases one's pleasure if it is spur of the moment (maybe secretly in public or completely unexpected) and almost animal-instinct-like where both parties can smell such craving without there being explicit verbal request/approval for the same. It's a slippery slope as I fully respect that certain women may not have experienced this positively or have given the other party an unintended bitter-sweet after-taste. A fine balance here but oh-so powerful and hot when both parties get off on it without uttering a word except for letting out a moan ;)

I have fingered many women in public including bars/restaurants, theaters, parks and balconies. Kissing should always accompany fingering.

On holiday I met a local, instant attraction, I knew we would end up fucking, our flirty conversation suddenly became really sexual. He walked me back to the villa, it started to rain a proper downpour, we sheltered under a tree soaked, and he went for it, his fingers deep into my aroused cunt... I orgasmed almost immediately.
He got all signals of consent from you there ... I don't think it has to be expressed

Sometimes it’s the thrill of the anticipation.
Giving my wife a full body massage will often lead to a multi orgasm fingering.
First, Relieving the tension in her neck, back, legs, feet and inner thighs it’s time for her to roll over. Her temples, breasts legs and feet are next as I slowly work up her inner thighs.

Her bullet vibe finds her clit, as my fingers massage the crease in her legs slowly inching their way towards her lips. After teasing her outer lips my finger will slowly enter her. After fucking her with my finger, I’ll pull out and slide towards her clit. With my finger on one slide of her clit and her vibe on the other side, I’ll build up the tension, only to start sliding my finger down her lips and enter her again. I’ll rub against her special spot, vibe on her clit. As she starts to get wetter, breathing increased I’ll pull out of her and slide towards her clit again. Sometimes my tongue and lips will join the vibe on her clit as finger brings her to several orgasms.

Back