Exhibitionist or Voyeur?

I love to show off on here or one on one. I’m getting more brave with wearing some outfits and not being as modest. I just wish I was brave enough to check if someone was actually looking or to think that someone would 🀣
Trust me most of the time we are all looking and love every little glimpse ! X

I am most definitely an exhibitionist! I love to be seen nude or to have someone (multiple someones especially) watching me masturbate myself and cumming...such a massive turn-on for me :)

A glimpse of them as they go about their lives ( Sexual and non sexual), the anticipation of seeing someone while their doing it.. something around those contours
So a lady shopping and maybe flashing a glimpse through a changing room curtain?

I got a treat this week while attending a design session for a new home build. The design expert (a young woman in her late 20's) was going thru the motions required, she is attractive, professional and was wearing a black dress, fairly short but appropriate..... as she bent over to pick up a sample from a lower shelf i was treated to a lovely view of her thong panties being swallowed by her lovely ass..... a delicious site and i never got a hint that it was on purpose but i loved it!

Total voyeur...
Last weekend in a hotel in LA the elevator doors opened to a lovely young woman with largish breasts in an amazing under boob top. At least half of her breasts were "under"... Quite a view! My GF was able to get on the elevator, I had to wait as I had the luggage cart. I asked her later if she saw that top. She missed it!

This, absolutely. Or, coming out of the shower with only the towel around me, pulling on panties then dropping the towel to put my bra on. It is exciting knowing a complete stranger might see.
I’m your voyer

Back