Exhibitionist or Voyeur?

I am both but enjoy a lot the exhibition side of me.... but being a male, it is more difficult and less accepted... it started long time ago, when at school, in the public shower, I stayed naked as long as I could, not looking a pervert little boy...

I’d slide right up that yep!
He could watch…Turn you on as he took it out you heard him tugging and moaning then I straddle you and cum right on your Face!
I’ll be the “personal trainer” after the workout massage session.
Of course the whole workout was filmed for your Paid sessions…a before and after of your Body so to speak!!

I am both as I love seeing others and have others seeing me.

I travel often for work and will leave the blinds open and strip down naked in my room. Who knows if anyone see's me but the thought that someone might is arousing.

I also like showing off in PM's and Kik and on here there are some posts where I am showing myself off.

But I enjoy conversing with women on Kik and PM's and seeing them as well.

I am both as I love seeing others and have others seeing me.

I travel often for work and will leave the blinds open and strip down naked in my room. Who knows if anyone see's me but the thought that someone might is arousing.

I also like showing off in PM's and Kik and on here there are some posts where I am showing myself off.

But I enjoy conversing with women on Kik and PM's and seeing them as well.
I always look at open lit hotel windows, have yet to spot anything.

I once had sex with a woman in front of an open window high above I88 in Illinois, it was hot thinking someone might have seen us

I'm Sally and I'm a little bit of an exhibitionist. Luckily my husband is a voyeur. I wish I would have explored my exhitionism a little more when I was younger.
Better late than never!! I'm sure you'd find a ready audience on Lit. 😋

I'm Sally and I'm a little bit of an exhibitionist. Luckily my husband is a voyeur. I wish I would have explored my exhitionism a little more when I was younger.
Sally,
If you look through the these forums, I think you will find that there are many people who are very appreciative of mature women who like to show off their bodies. There is no reason you should feel that you missed the time for sharing and showing off.
Here is one example:
https://forum.literotica.com/threads/60-and-those-who-love-them.984790/page-102

Back