Ever JO where another man can see

I'll echo the bookstore tales. Weirdest one was one in Gastonia N.C. that has two private rooms, a theatre, and several GH rooms. There was a nerdy looking guy who had one of the private rooms, but he had the door open, sitting there butt naked playing with his cock. I was ready to go, I looked in and he asked if I would jerk for him. I did, and shot a load, and left, him thanking me the whole time.

Regularly, mainly in adult cinemas, mutual maturation and the occasional bn.
Public restrooms occasionally.

As teenagers, my best friend Larry and I started out jerking off together which eventually morphed into me sucking his cock. He never reciprocated but liked to watch me jerk off and eat my cum after I had swallowed his.

I have masturbated on line quite a number of times, really exciting knowing other men are watching and jerking off too. There's a site devoted to it starts with Chat and ends with urbate.

Last edited:
it develops pretty quickly

When I've started to rub my junk with another guy, almost always he's made a move and pretty soon we were sucking cock

...on line plenty of times. It can be fun with the right counterpart...have even used dildos and and some fetish items...

I have masturbated on line quite a number of times, really exciting knowing other men are watching and jerking off too. There's a site devoted to it starts with Chat and ends with urbate.

Used to play here all the time showing full body while riding my dildo in full view of anyone who cared to watch. Loved it when others would tell me what to do.

Gotten too old for that now...not sure if anyone wants to watch an old prev on cam anymore.

Neighbor

At night I masturbate with the shades opened hoping my neighbor can see me. He is married and in his sixties. Three windows in his house have a perfect view of where I do it. I keep the lights off but my body is lit pretty well from the computer screen. It turns me on so much to think of him watching me.

Wish I was you neighbor!

Online dozens of times. I’m a public atmosphere; hiking trails: a few times. Locker room: shower; twice. Watched two guys masturbate in the locker area cpl times. That was actually funny

Of course on line with friends over the years. I also tend to jerk off in the gym showers, they are single stalls, but I leave the curtain open some times. I've also masturbated with a guy sleeping in the bed right next to me. He never said anything about it. Maybe he never noticed.

I came from a small town where we used to do it in groups all the time. Was at a beach party one night making out with a girl when my best buddy said lets go jack off so we went to his car and jacked off, One girl (I still know her) wanted to watch so she leaned in my window and watched. When I was ready to cum she gave me her sock to cum in. Those were good days.

Of course on line with friends over the years. I also tend to jerk off in the gym showers, they are single stalls, but I leave the curtain open some times. I've also masturbated with a guy sleeping in the bed right next to me. He never said anything about it. Maybe he never noticed.

He noticed lol . . .

Back