Eva....REBORN!

Thank you for so many lovely pictures!

You have a lovely coy smile, and I wish we could see more of it. :rose:

I think it a shame that you don't have someone willing to take the photos for you, and you seem to be using your phone all the time. Surely, there are willing volunteers to take photographs of a beautiful 19yo? ;)

OGME said:
Thank you for so many lovely pictures!

You have a lovely coy smile, and I wish we could see more of it. :rose:

I think it a shame that you don't have someone willing to take the photos for you, and you seem to be using your phone all the time. Surely, there are willing volunteers to take photographs of a beautiful 19yo? ;)

I'm not using my phone, I'm using my camera but I have to resize all of them so they'll fit on Lit. And I don't have someone taking photos for me cuz' my husband is not currently here. It's just me and my 3 cats. But thank you :)

My lord you are one pretty pretty girl.

I hope you're sending these to your man while he's away. At least he can fantasize about you while he's gone. I know I am...

princyblonde said:
I'm not using my phone, I'm using my camera but I have to resize all of them so they'll fit on Lit. And I don't have someone taking photos for me cuz' my husband is not currently here. It's just me and my 3 cats. But thank you :)

You should have some pro shots done. uhhhh hummmmm I just happen to know a pro photographer. :cool: :devil: ;)

Eva,

SO you came back here. Does that mean I have to share you know with all the other guys?

dogmperk said:
Eva,

SO you came back here. Does that mean I have to share you know with all the other guys?

Yes, I came back. :) Noooo you never have to share moi, you already know I am all yours! ;)

princyblonde said:
Yes, I came back. :) Noooo you never have to share moi, you already know I am all yours! ;)

Well, I do have to share you with one other guy. Lets not forget him, but I am glad I don't have to worry about everyone else.

dogmperk said:
Well, I do have to share you with one other guy. Lets not forget him, but I am glad I don't have to worry about everyone else.

Oh yeah...well then there's him. hehe.
Nope, no worries about the others darlinggggg. :heart:

princyblonde said:
Oh yeah...well then there's him. hehe.
Nope, no worries about the others darlinggggg. :heart:

Babe,

WE can keep this up all day one here. Talk to you soon.

What a hunny!! Think I missed something pretty sweet in those old pictures of yours, but my loss!

College_geek said:
I was going to say that you look so sad in most of your pics, but then I saw this one and the other hat ones, and now I feel better. :)

:) I'm glad you feel better. hehe. ehh I probably was sad in them....who knows. ;)

PaganZepher said:
You really are a "pretty young thing!" I hope you post a lot more photos! Please don't spoil them by wearing a Clemson hat! lol Go Terps!

ha-ha. No way.

PaGuy610 said:
YOu are a beautifuy young woman. Tell your husband I said thanks for his service. I was there for the Desert Storm in 91

I will and a thank you is in order to you as well. :)

Very nice you sexy thing..............keep it up.
Your fans will be watching.
:rose:

Back