Erotic pics and stuff in monochrome and colour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would sure like to eat that butt while you ride Richard. You're so gorgeous Vanessa and what an ass...😋😋

Christmas lunch can, and usually is, an over indulgence. Going for a walk afterwards can help burn off a few excess calories. However, there are other forms of exercise which can be far more exhilarating and effective. :D:devil:

2v297fcVCxbFp2D.gif

2v297fcL4xbFp2D.gif

I prefer your kind of exercise to any that I could think of.

Christmas lunch can, and usually is, an over indulgence. Going for a walk afterwards can help burn off a few excess calories. However, there are other forms of exercise which can be far more exhilarating and effective. :D:devil:

2v297fcVCxbFp2D.gif

2v297fcL4xbFp2D.gif

Were you two doing it to the tune of "Here cums Santa Claus"?

quite nice, I'll remember that next year, :rose

Cool .. just remember to prepare for a bit of indigestion. :rolleyes:

Such a beauty riding her lucky hubby .
I'm loving the bush and your backside is even hotter in 2018.

That's nice to know, Ghostee ... I'll see if I can keep moving in the right direction.

I hope you both have a wonderful year! :heart

You too, Fflow. Didn't know you were still around.

Oh I’d love to see & hear the video to this!

Sounds like it might be playing in your head already, TS .. :cool:

looks like you over-indulged and were just stuffed. I bet you both enjoyed the filling and the desert was orgasmic.

happy new year to both of you and love your pics, gifs, videos, and the best thread on literotica, by far. heath

Haha .. yes, indeed heath... A very Happy New Year to you too, and many thanks for the great compliment.

Yes that burns the calories off quickly and is good for the heart.

I love the rhythm you have got going.

Yep, the rhythm is the key thing so I can keep going .. :) .. many thanks Todge.

I am a lot more than a little envious!!! So damn sexy!

Thanks very much, Scot.

I think you are getting more exercise that your husband is, lucky man that he is. Beautiful.

That's true, but we do take it in turns ..
Thank you, CK.

A tantalisingly, tingling, tested technic you are practicing Vanessa. exercise for the enlighted

Haha .. I reckon I can never get too much exercise, Ov.

I'll have what he's having, please!!! :heart

:D .. it's a great line, and worth repeating. Thank you, Dogma.

mmmm ... I hope you're planning many more high-caloric meals in the near future ...

Haha .. now I think that's a great idea, Ouch!

Here's a lady that cooks in every room of the house.....Dilly Dilly Indeed!

:) ... I try to cover each room fairly regularly ... lol.

That's awesome! Really enjoy your version of sexercise :devil

Good to hear .. and yes, I can recommend it.

Would sure like to eat that butt while you ride Richard. You're so gorgeous Vanessa and what an ass...😋😋

That sounds like a great idea. Do you think you could match my rhythm OK, CD? :D

I prefer your kind of exercise to any that I could think of.

That makes two of us Gn ... xx

Were you two doing it to the tune of "Here cums Santa Claus"?

Hehe .. Santa Claus was the last thing on my mind right then..

2v297fcVCxbFp2D.gif

2v297fcL4xbFp2D.gif

That's certainly very hot! I love your beautiful breasts bouncing and you ass pumping! I certainly could have lent a hand on your clit while you were facing forward. If there were any room on the end of the couch for me you could've switched laps for a while!;)

2v297fcVCxbFp2D.gif

2v297fcL4xbFp2D.gif

Pole dancing -- I like. Always a delight when the director gets into the action and helps the leading lady with the ups and downs of her role. Best Wonder Woman performance of the year.

Christmas

2v297fcVCxbFp2D.gif

2v297fcL4xbFp2D.gif

What a great way to round off a Christmas dinner

V those dimples right above your bum are so cute and sexy! You are so beautiful!

xox
Julie

Goodness gracious! Love your after lunch routine. Richard is a very lucky man. Best wishes to you both for 2018. Always a treat to visit. :D :D :D :D

I exist, and resist, but occasionally succumb to the allure of Lit.

Glad to see you're still in tip top form.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Aha ... thanks Fflow ... you'll have to change your tagline to Hello again.

That's certainly very hot! I love your beautiful breasts bouncing and you ass pumping! I certainly could have lent a hand on your clit while you were facing forward. If there were any room on the end of the couch for me you could've switched laps for a while!;)

They both sound like great ideas, Mike .. :cool:

Pole dancing -- I like. Always a delight when the director gets into the action and helps the leading lady with the ups and downs of her role. Best Wonder Woman performance of the year.

Haha .. that's very clever iChews .. I love it. Great to hear from you, as always.

What a great way to round off a Christmas dinner

I did regret it for a short while after, but it was worth it!

V those dimples right above your bum are so cute and sexy! You are so beautiful!

xox
Julie

Thanks so much, Julie.

HNY to you too! It can't be a bad one when we start it with a view like that ;) :rose:

:) .. thanks very much Raj.

Goodness gracious! Love your after lunch routine. Richard is a very lucky man. Best wishes to you both for 2018. Always a treat to visit.

And always a treat to hear from you BFTL .. we both wish you all the best as well and look forward to keeping in touch.

Wow. You are age defying, Vanessa. Just stunning.

I'm very flattered, Meddlesome .. thank you. :)

I, too, have been remiss! A beautiful woman, with a sexy mind is a wonderful thing!

2v297fcVCxbFp2D.gif

2v297fcL4xbFp2D.gif

Love to see you working off your excess calories V&R keep it up, but i must say your looking as goid as always 😎😊😉

Aha ... thanks Fflow ... you'll have to change your tagline to Hello again.

They both sound like great ideas, Mike .. :cool:

Haha .. that's very clever iChews .. I love it. Great to hear from you, as always.

I did regret it for a short while after, but it was worth it!

Thanks so much, Julie.

:) .. thanks very much Raj.

And always a treat to hear from you BFTL .. we both wish you all the best as well and look forward to keeping in touch.

I'm very flattered, Meddlesome .. thank you. :)

miss your posts and hope you are both doing well... heath

Contrary to the northern hemisphere, the weather here in Oz has been warm to hot ..........:devil::D

2v2J945gCxbFp2D.gif

and such an ingenious way to beat the heat... or maybe less clothing perhaps... love that gif... and you two are contributing to global warming with your hot pics and videos... the right way for global warming...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back