Erotic pics and stuff in monochrome and colour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks very much for all the greetings and compliments, I really enjoyed reading them all. A great way to start the new year! :kiss:
I've still got 4ish hours left of 2017 but am looking forward to more pic,vids,gifs of Vanessa and hey way to make mesh look hot, dying to see your lovely backside from that pic.

Not sure if your lips or nipples got the most attention from me Vanessa. :heart:

New Year

Wishing everyone all the very best for the upcoming New Year

attachment.php

What a lovely start to the new year Vanessa
Happy new year to you and Richard too šŸ˜

It's you that deserves the thanks, for staying true to your admirers for, all those years you have delighted and stimulated.

I am so so happy that I found this thread
Thank you so much for sharing
:)

Not wearing panties when I go shopping is not just a lot cooler; I'm more available when I get back home.:devil::D

attachment.php

If I knew this was how Shopping would end, I'd go more often. Fair trade for holding your purse.

Christmas lunch can, and usually is, an over indulgence. Going for a walk afterwards can help burn off a few excess calories. However, there are other forms of exercise which can be far more exhilarating and effective. :D:devil:

2v297fcVCxbFp2D.gif

2v297fcL4xbFp2D.gif

Christmas lunch can, and usually is, an over indulgence. Going for a walk afterwards can help burn off a few excess calories. However, there are other forms of exercise which can be far more exhilarating and effective. :D:devil:

2v297fcVCxbFp2D.gif

2v297fcL4xbFp2D.gif

quite nice, I'll remember that next year, :rose:

2v297fcVCxbFp2D.gif

2v297fcL4xbFp2D.gif
Such a beauty riding her lucky hubby .
I'm loving the bush and your backside is even hotter in 2018. :heart: :devil:

2v297fcVCxbFp2D.gif

2v297fcL4xbFp2D.gif

Oh Iā€™d love to see & hear the video to this!

2v297fcVCxbFp2D.gif

2v297fcL4xbFp2D.gif

looks like you over-indulged and were just stuffed. I bet you both enjoyed the filling and the desert was orgasmic.

happy new year to both of you and love your pics, gifs, videos, and the best thread on literotica, by far. heath

2v297fcVCxbFp2D.gif

2v297fcL4xbFp2D.gif

Yes that burns the calories off quickly and is good for the heart.

I love the rhythm you have got going.

2v297fcVCxbFp2D.gif

2v297fcL4xbFp2D.gif

I am a lot more than a little envious!!! So damn sexy! :devil::devil::rose:

I think you are getting more exercise that your husband is, lucky man that he is. Beautiful.

A tantalisingly, tingling, tested technic you are practicing Vanessa. exercise for the enlighted

2v297fcVCxbFp2D.gif

2v297fcL4xbFp2D.gif

I'll have what he's having, please!!! :heart:

2v297fcVCxbFp2D.gif

2v297fcL4xbFp2D.gif

mmmm ... I hope you're planning many more high-caloric meals in the near future ... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back