Erotic pics and stuff in monochrome and colour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you everyone. :)

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Sex and humour make such good bed fellows. love how you pop up now and then to tantalize.

Sex and humour make such good bed fellows. love how you pop up now and then to tantalize.

I think that's a great saying OB .. so we'll keep trying to live up to it.
Thank you. :cattail:

You two really have a knack for artsy, erotic photography. Love your contributions

That's a great compliment jc ... many thanks.

Thank you, LE. :)

Such a gifted Temptress matched with a gifted photographer!!! Wonderful sexy pictures!:rose::rose::rose:

I try to keep working on my temptress techniques Scot .. and now you're really encouraging me ... :) ... xx

Just love that peachy ass

Hi Archie ... many thanks.

Good morning everyone, Saturday [morning] here. Has been a very busy few weeks. Wanted to post a few photos and will get back here as soon as I have a little spare time.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Good morning everyone, Saturday [morning] here. Has been a very busy few weeks. Wanted to post a few photos and will get back here as soon as I have a little spare time.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Such lovely glimpses of your gorgeous body, Vanessa! :rose::rose::rose::rose:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
MMMmmm best Friday the 13th pics ever!
Sexy rear V and the breast pic straight up sexy, well done you two.

Great little stool you are sitting on, reminds me of the type of stool Jenny Geddis threw at the preacher in the 1600s for daring to read from the Anglican book of prayer. Sorry for the flight of fancy!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Such beautiful images V! Richard is as gifted as he is lucky! Okay, maybe slightly more lucky :)

xox
Julie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back