Erotic pics and stuff in monochrome and colour

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was that time of the year; get some wood chopped and generally get ready for winter.

I took the opportunity (because the weather was still nice and warm) to get some exercise, which of course means, wearing no more clothing than is absolutely necessary.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Would line up to have a chance to split wood with you Vanessa *LOL* Just gorgeous!!:devil::rose::rose:

We drove to the beach yesterday for our first dip of the season; the water was still pretty cool but the day on the sand was warm and still. It was terrific.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

You are just so wholesomely sensual and lovely, that those qualities almost leap from the pictures!! Wonderful job capturing that, Richard!!:rose::rose:

May I be your chair?

Glad to see you around V. And R is still putting out grade A pics (and gifs and vids) Hope you are both doing well.

Hello DW ... We're both extremely well thanks, and hope you are too.
... And I'm sure you'd be a most exciting chair ... :D

When you undress, speed and elegance are the essence, enjoyable and natural progression.

I was only thinking about the speed bit .. but it's nice to know it came across that way ....

What a deliciou little clip. Was that a quick lick of the fingertips at the end in preparation for something?

Indeed it was .. sounds like the clip might have kept playing in your head LE ... :)

I can't wait for the next one!! It should be epic!! I love your cum face!!

... guess the teaser worked well then Knuts .. good to hear!

And he does a wonderful job !

He does indeed .. thank you, Seamus.

It is lovely to see Richard's spectacular pictures of your grace and beauty Vanessa! Glad to have rediscovered you. *SS*:rose:

Hello there Scot .. it's lovely to see you again.

Wow! Had almost forgotten just how elegant and erotic your pictures were!

Best Bum on Lit!!!

You sure make that lingerie look sexy Vaness

A beautiful and sensual woman captured wonderfully by a loving photographer! That is a great combination!

I'd forgotten that we'd even posted some of those pics .. thanks so much for all the lovely comments. x

Now this is a very evocative picture! Makes the naughty thoughts race!

... that was certainly our intention ...

Lovely!!!

I know that look! That is so blasted hot!

I don't hide it very well, do I? :D

Daymmmmm that is sooo hot Vanessa!

Would line up to have a chance to split wood with you Vanessa *LOL* Just gorgeous!!

There's plenty of wood here .. you'd be very welcome Scot!

Beautiful breasts and such suckable nipples

Can I untie that ribbon and play with the present now??? Please

Oh yes .. please do! :devil:

This is shows just how spectacular your body actually is!!!

You are just so wholesomely sensual and lovely, that those qualities almost leap from the pictures!! Wonderful job capturing that, Richard!!:

... great compliments for both of us .. thank you .. x

Then why am I suddenly uncomfortable in my now, too tight, shorts??? :

... the best sort of discomfort, I'd say!

A joy to find and catch up with your thread Vanessa!!! *SS*

... and a real pleasure to read your comments .. many thanks from both of us ...

Oh my my! :eek:

Wonderful.

Thank you, John. :)

Mercy.... Ms V is so sexy

Hello Kdb .. many thanks.

Oh God... this second part!

I'm speechless!!

:) ... nice to hear from you anyhow Iam ...

oh and now for the bottoms, very sexy and glad you two have found a way to blow off some steam.... more please!

.. yes, yes .. and there are endless ways to do so, aren't there?

Glad to have refound this fabulous, sexy and artistic offering of erotica! What a beauty! :rose::rose::rose:

A tease or an advert for your sexy under things?

V you are a delightful sight for this peeping shameless man to gaze upon😈😍

Such an elegant hand, with a teasing shot of the wispy bra, leaving me in two minds, enjoy the artistry and intimacy of Richard's skill, or open up to reveal other delights of Vanessa's fabulous form.

As always a talented eye with an inspiring model. as always these two are perfect.

[

.. yes, yes .. and there are endless ways to do so, aren't there?

[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

yes there are, would you please continue your visual demonstration? yoru instructions are exceptional... plain and simple, just fucking hot, absolute!

WOW What a powerful photo. You are lovely as always. And this is the best one IMO of

your beautiful face and body Great job you two and welcome back. We have been on holiday for a while and when we got back yesterday we were delighted to see you are back. Great job!! Have you colored your hair with highlights? Looks like it from your B&W photos. You look great. How's the new home? Bonnie

Picture removed by moderator, in violation with the Forum Rules. Please DO read the Forum Guidelines regarding posting pictures in the forum. Thanks! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
A tease or an advert for your sexy under things?

V you are a delightful sight for this peeping shameless man to gaze upon😈😍

Definitely a tease Whiskey .. and I do like peeping shameless men. :D

Such an elegant hand, with a teasing shot of the wispy bra, leaving me in two minds, enjoy the artistry and intimacy of Richard's skill, or open up to reveal other delights of Vanessa's fabulous form.

Hmmm, well I think there should be time to do both those things OB ....
Thank you for the great comment. :)

As always a talented eye with an inspiring model. as always these two are perfect.

Thanks very much from both of us, OX.

[.. yes, yes .. and there are endless ways to do so, aren't there?

yes there are, would you please continue your visual demonstration? yoru instructions are exceptional... plain and simple, just fucking hot, absolute!

Thanks Heath .. I've never believed in over-complicating things. :cattail:

great photo with the effects, b&w and intimate... now, what exactly goes into such intimate things? a pic is worth a thousand words, million swimmers...

That's very true Heath .... I like it when a picture raises more questions than it answers ...

This is a great picture you two! :rose::rose::rose:

Many thanks Scot. :)

your beautiful face and body Great job you two and welcome back. We have been on holiday for a while and when we got back yesterday we were delighted to see you are back. Great job!! Have you colored your hair with highlights? Looks like it from your B&W photos. You look great. How's the new home? Bonnie

Yes, I did colour my hair Bonnie .. many thanks for your compliments.
The new home is just fabulous .. far exceeds our already high expectations for it.

Yup it's still playing V, but desperate for episode 2!

Thanks for the compliment LE ... I'm not sure what Richard has planned for more installments there ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back