Erotic House of Horror (closed for Nickissora)

"Then for my Final wish Jeanie.....Your free and be my sex lover."-He smiled as he fingers her pussy.-

-Ciel licked her cunt and played with her clit.-"This tastes good your a wonderful woman."

I writhed on the couch as he licked my pussy hard. It was helping by easing some tension. I was nervous about the next case, but I was confident with could help the father and daughter.

-I looked to her.-"Genie how about you suck and explore me now...Then i can fuck you in your holes?"-he smiled.-

I smiled and kissed him before exploring his body with my lips and tongue. I kissed and licked down from his neck to his cock which I licked from shaft to tip before taking it into my mouth to suck on it.

-Ciel moaned.-"Oh Genie that feels the best ever oh god please give me a bit more i want to feel your mouth all over.."-he gasped at how good it was.-

-Ciel lightly bucked his hips trying not to but Genie seem to be enforcing it as he grabbed her hair and fucked her mouth soon cumming loudly as he groaned with his explosion.-"Oh god Please Genie let me fuck you."

-Ciel slipped his cock in her pussy as he took her gently he figures her character may of been treated as a throw away rag doll taken hard and began to fuck her gently.-

-Ciel fucked her gently groaning in her ear lovingly.-"This feels nice Genie it feels true."

-He groaned as he whispered back.-"Your welcome."-He said and fucked her pussy more and went a bit harder and faster.-"Oh Genie go on if you want Master will give you his cum."-He smiled to her as he thrusts in to her hungry pussy.-

-He came filling her and Ciel panted and held her in his arms as he thrusts a few more times filling her up .-

I moaned loudly in pleasure as he came. I came for him as he filled me. "Ohhhhhh master!" I cried out.

-Ciel held her close.-"Genie...i hope i will keep you happy..."-He smiled to her.-"You are Wonderful Gia..you know that?"-Ciel smiled.-"I love dressing up with you."

We finished the role. "I am having a lot of fun as well." I said with a smile trying to think of what next we could do.

-Ciel thought about what they can do next.-"Do you have any other outfits maybe we can come up with one together."-He smiled.-

-Ciel smiled.-"That is cute what are we going to do."-He moved closer and pulled her close.-

"You could play an angel I seduce who comes to confront me." I said as I sat down in an antique chair that was similar to a small version of a throne.

-He chuckled and smiled as he dressed in the angel outfit all white and a halo and wings walking to her.-"Hold it you what is your name."

Back