Erotic House of Horror (closed for Nickissora)

I undid my top baring my breasts as he got into position as he began to fuck me. I moaned, "Ohhh Master! I want it in my pussy, then my ass."

-Ciel shoved his cock in to her pussy and groaned as he began to fuck her Ciel held her hips and one on her breast as he continued to thrust harder and deeper.-

Last edited:
I grinded against Ciel moaning as he caressed my breasts and fucked me. We were going to enjoy the day considering we were in for all sorts of hell the next day with the next case we were taking on.

-He held her breasts pinching her nipples. Ciel fucked her harder he wanted to fuck her good they were going to play with costumes all day.-

-Ciel groaned and cried out.-"I am going to cum...where does my little slut want it."-Ciel blushed not expecting that word to come out he had nothing but respect for her.-

"Mmmmm cum on me." I moaned loudly in pleasure feeling that he was getting very close to cumming.

-Ciel came on her and moaned as he smiled. Ciel wanted to do more and wanted this day to be a day of rest as Ciel helped her to the bathroom and clean up a bit using a rag.-"This is fun."-he chuckled a bit and looked to her eyes.-

I went with him to clean up and so that we could think of something else to do. "Mmmm what would you like to do?" I asked curiously.

"Well i enjoy this role playing...we could do more unless you wanted to try other sexy ideas?"-he asked as his hand ran across her body as he cleaned up as well.-

"Sounds good." I said with a smile, "What do you have in mind for our next role.". I moaned softly as Ciel caressed me.

-Ciel smiled and looked to her eyes.-"Well....i hear school girl is popular...i am sorry i don't know much for this..."-he chuckled.-"How about a Genie..."

"The genie role play sounds intriguing." I said. I went and dressed in the genie costume so that we could play. There was a small golden vase that we could use to pretend that he summoned me.

-Ciel rubbed the Vase three times then turned around looking around as if Smoke formed and there she stood.-"Ah...what are you?"-he asked and walked around her.-

"You summoned me Master." I said as I "appeared" to Ciel, "I am a genie and you have three wishes. What is your first wish?"

-Ciel had to Think.-"i get Three wishes...What can i wish for....Your very pretty."-Ciel was not sure what type of roleplay to do."

"Well you could wish for anything you want..." I said enticingly, "Fame, money, or even sexual favors." I sat seductively on Ciel's lap.

-Ciel blushed and smiled.-"I don't know......Has a Genie been asked what she wants? Hmm....How about for my first wish...I want to undress you and me and we give each other oral?"

I seductively stripped for Ciel then undressed him as he asked me. I decided to suck him off first. I started licking his cock.

-Ciel groaned and moaned.-"Oh Genie you feel so good....I never done much of anything like this.."

"Mmmmm!" I moan as I suck harder on his cock. I said, "There is so much more I can do. All you have to do is wish for it."

"Um...Genie after this I wish to fuck your holes......Um...Genie....how long have you been locked up...what do you wish for?"

"I wish to feel your cock very deep inside of me when you fuck me." I replied before going back to sucking Ciel's cock.

"But that is going to already happen...don't you feel lonely after you get used?"-He moaned as he gasped he came in her mouth. as he laid her back and flipped the Jeanie skirt to lick her pussy.-

"Yes, because that means that I have to go back to my bottle." I said sadly, but moaned as I felt his tongue in my hot wet pussy.

Back