Ella's Curse-closed

The license was the easier to the two objectives. Again it was a simply matter of paying the clerk to check if either were married, confirm they were who they said they were, and finally file the new paperwork with the Kingdom's Hall of Records.

The second task would prove to require a bit more effort.

When Azzie opened the door to find J'Wren and her old friend there, she lit up with surprise and give both warms hugs. "By the, Gods, I can't believe you two are both here." She would be even more overjoyed to hear of the news and their plans.

When Azzie lead them to the office of the old Sage, J'Wren presented him with a pouch of riches that he assumed would be more than enough. But Sage was as shrewd as always, "I have grown accustomed to having my servant at hand, and my wife is very happy. Happy Wife, happy life. You will have to compensate us for not only our new house lady, but also the task of finding a replacement. If nothing else I should make you pay for the suffering I will endure when I tell her Azalea is to be leaving."

J'Wren gestured, "The gems in th'pouch alone are-"

"Worthless!" Snapped the old man. Reading the reactions of all present he explained, "A gem worth a kingdom does me no good if there none to give me a kingdom for it. Might as well be a colored glass in this petty town."

J'Wren thought for a moment, then looked to Ella. "Give us a moment." he told the old man then stepped close to his betrothed, "M'Love. We're talkin'bout hirin' new men? What of 'is eldest son? Gainful employ. One less mout t'feed. Maybe a portion o'is wages are sent 'ere? Or - I could put th'boy t'work at th' nearest docks. Same. On less mouth fer 'im t'feed too."

Ella was frustrated and glad when J'Wren took her to the side with a new plan. Her fingers stroked his hand lightly as she listened to him. Having begun to felt discouraged, his words brought her hope again.

"yes my love, whatever you think will work. I must have Azzie by my side once again. I've missed her almost as much as I've missed you. Consider this your wedding present to me. I think one less mouth will make him happy. But I will leave you to the dealing. We can always go to the royal jeweler and sell some gems if we need to sweeten the pot. In my experience he likes gold."

In the end, J'Wren had to promise the old man's son a job on actual ship so he could see the world, and a future job for a daughter who showed an interest in map making but was not old enough to leave the house just yet. But, an agreement was reached without having to employ ALL of the elder's children. An added stop was to the royal jeweler to sell the large gems and then one more to get Azzie and her child some things to make their new life more comfortable.

As they road back, he wrapped Ella in his arms to hold her close. Kissing her at random moment of love and grinning as a court jester while Azzie nursed her child swaddled in a new and soft blanket, hidden under the lace shawl she now wore for fashion and modesty.

"I 'ope m'bride is happy with her weddin' present. Will b'some time 'for I can afford another." He glanced at Azzie and then turned back to kiss Ella's forehead. "Was worth every crown. Jus' admittin' I'm no king. My wealth d'ave limits."

"I am more then happy my love" she replied softly. "Having you and Azzie are all I need, trinkets and bobbles are fine. But in the end it's your family that matter most. I don't know if I told you but if it weren't for Azzie I'd never had gotten my title and land. She sacrificed herself for me. It would have taken me years to get her released with what I've had to spend on getting the farm up and running."

She smiled and nuzzled against him happier then she'd been since she could remember.

When they made it home the girls had decorated a good part of the yard with an isle for her to walk down. Because of the hour they arrived the clergyman had gone home already. So their ceremony would have to wait one more night. After hugging Azzie and getting her settled in her room she returned to J'Wren by the fire and sat with him a bit before he returned to the bunk house.

-----------
The next day Ella got dressed in her next best dress to be wed in. The girls had a spread of food and everyone was dressed in their best.

The morning had come, J'Wren was using one of the farm hands to run messages to Ella's group and back while things were finalize. A girl came into Ella's dressing room saying, "The Officiate is here!"

As everyone took their places, two of the girls who weren't known for their singing surprised everyone with beautiful folk duet that was perfect for the occasion. J'Wren waited for Ella dressed in the Nobel-esque garb he'd worn when he arrived just a few days ago.

When the could finally be together J'Wren took her hands, his face now chiseled with a smile of joy, anxiety and anticipation. The Cleric draped and wrapped a sash across both of their hands explaining that they were now tied together, hands that would build a home and hold children together.

"J'Wren. Is there anything you wish to say now? To your bride?" He holy man asked.

J'Wren took a pause, "When I first saw ya, I knew y'were special. I think I loved ya then as I always have, an' still do. I dinna know how to tell ya. So I just watched over ya, when I could. I wanted ya safe. Always. And I will. We're both free, b'cause of you. You did that. You did all of this. An' I'll spend the rest of my days thankin' you for makin' us possible."

The girls had surprised Ella by making over one of her dresses into a fancier one for their special day. Even though J'wren was dressed in the same noble garb as she had seen him in. Seeing him lit up her eyes and brought a wide smile across her lips.

Ella smiled as J'Wren said his vows wiping a soft tear from her cheek with a smile. When it came to her turn she looked up to him in his eyes and spoke. "You were my protector, and my confident. You treated me like a lady and allowed me to become the woman I am now. I hoped that one day you'd find me, and you did. I'm so happy to become your wife and have you as my best friend."

J'Wren moved to kiss her, but the Cleric coughed making him lean back. "From this day forth, these will be the hands that you will build your life, hold your children, and create your legacy. May you cherish the home and family you create and may all the years to come be filled with love."

He paused dramatically and smiled, "You may NOW kiss your wife."

J'Wren leaned in and gently kissed his new wife, his best friend and his partner. He didn't stop, moving closer and drawing her in until they were pressed up against one another still kissing as if to stop would be to end this moment.

"Okay, kids... there will be plenty of time for that." The officiate said hoping to get them to move on with the celebration.

Her lips didn't want to leave his and it took much effort to stop kissing him when the officiate let them know there would be time later. Reluctantly they parted and with a knowing glance turned to face their friends. The officiate announced them as husband and wife and the cheering commenced as they walked down the aisle together.

The girls did not take their task of being responsible for the wedding lightly. On top of it being decorated, they put on a feast with few of their resources. Music played and they all danced and laughed.

Any sense of happiness that she ever had paled in comparison to the feeling she was having right now. Everything she'd ever hoped for had come true. But she would have to forewarn J'Wren that she was a virgin again. She was only a virgin once for each new man. Though she still didn't think much about it being a curse that all those men had died who had their peckers in her at one time or another. After all neither Merr nor his father had had her and they still died.

These were after all hard times they were living in.
The evening went on into the night, it wasn't until things died down that they went to the main house together.

"There's something i need to tell you" she said a bit shyly. "To each new owner i someone became pure again. Even though we are wed, I have no reason to doubt that my body has rendered itself back to that status again. I know it's weird, that's not the way it works. But for some reason that's the way it is with me."

"Well," J'Wren smiled and took his wife's hands in his. "I am not an owner, for I belong to you as much as you belong to me. I don't know if that will make a difference, but I hope being your husband changes everything."

He leaned in and kissed her, the kiss starting soft and tender but almost instantly turning hot and impassioned. He pulled himself back a bit, realizing he wasn't done. "No matter what happens, we will find a way to make our life work. Together."

Ella moaned softly at the kiss J'Wren provided. Gasping at the air as he broke it to continue his thoughts. "Yes m'love" she said in a passionate whisper. His kiss had risen something within her she had never felt before. A hunger of desire that was in desperate need of his quenching.

"Would you like some champagne?" she questioned finding her voice again.

"Y'would." He said, the hint of his uncivilized accent returning a bit. If Ella noticed, J'Wren didn't seem to care. As he lay back, watching every move Ella made as if seeing her for the first time he unlaced the top part of his billow shirt and rolled up the cuffs, both actions revealing the sleek and conditioned muscles of his forearms and top of his chest.

He waited for Ella to return with the drink, his hand finding a few bits of peeled and cut citrus, offering to feed her one or two if she wished.

"Am'ah dead?" He asked suddenly, "I mean, I'd always thought I'd b'dead before I was ever t'live a free and happy man. And 'ere ya are. Making me both free an'Happy."

Ella found herself nervous for the first time, finding her feet she made her way to the kitchen to retrieve the champagne and flutes. Returning her eyes lit up and a smile crossed her lips. He certainly was a sight.

"Am'ah dead?" He asked suddenly, "I mean, I'd always thought I'd b'dead before I was ever t'live a free and happy man. And 'ere ya are. Making me both free an'Happy."

"No my dear, you are not dead." she mused "I feel so blessed right now. I never thought i'd see you again. It took a lot to get us free, but you never left my heart. Keeping your stone hidden was a priority, if our plan had failed at least I knew you'd have been free. Yet I find you were looking for me. After everything you came back for me. Am I dreaming?"

J'Wren just kissed her, long and longingly, when he stopped he met her eyes, "Does this feel like a dream." He pressed his hand to her flower and massaged it like a bee looking for nectar, "Would a dream touch you?" He kissed her neck, sucking with the intention of leaving a mark, "Would a dream claim you?" He then sank to his knees, hand rising up Ella's legs to push up her dress . "Would a dream wish to make you a mother?" With that he leaned his mouth to her nether lips and began to explore as only a few men in her past had ever dared.

After moments of taking pleasure in trying to please his wife, J'Wren stopped to meet Ella's eyes and ask, "Am I pleasing my bride?"

There had been few that had kissed her. The whore house had taught her how to feign pleasure. But for the first time she didn't have to. As J'Wren kissed her a soft moan escaped her lips. She listened as his words soothed her ears.

The feel of his hands upon her thighs as he lift her gown. A soft gasp as his lips touched her vagina and tongue tickled it. Her heart rate increased with her breathing, making her slightly light headed.

"Yes my husband" she responded breathlessly to his question if he was pleasing her. "I've never felt such glory as you're providing me." That was the truth, even in the brief encounter she'd had with a mouth upon her before it had been sloppy and uneventful.

"Oh my love that is divine" she purred.

J'Wren heard her words, encouraged, and continued to lick and suck at her sex for what was more pleasure for him, or so it seemed. Lifting one of her knees to rest over his shoulder her husband pressed her against the first unmoving surface behind her and continued to feast upon his wife moaning and sending waves of vibration through her core.

Pausing, only after Ella had come no less than twice, J'Wren rose and pulled Ella to him, grabbing her legs and lifting her up onto his hips. He did not enter her yet, but kissed her with barely re-severed passion. "Want to give you a child."

Ella thought she was dying the best death ever when her first orgasm hit. It was the first she'd ever had. When she didn't die, the oncoming second one was even better then the first. She was breathless, gasping, and melting like butter.

"Whatever you want" she managed to mumble out in a half blissful state. His kiss brought her back into the mystical mental state that had her body responding in a way she'd never known.

Her fingers entwined in his hair as her legs wrapped around his hips. The passion was more then she'd ever even dreamed was possible.

J'Wren lifted Ella, then moved a hand to make sure he was at her entrance. With one motion he lowered her on his cock, and thrust up and kissed her. Arms wrapping around her shoulders and holding her close and tightly. He groaned against her lips and enjoyed the long and committed kiss.

In this moment he was declaring that no one would have what he and Ella had.

He started to thrust up into her, breaking the kiss and holding her body against his as he thrust in and out, never breaking eye contact as he prepared to give her their first child. "Please." He whimpered. Kissing her again he lay her down on the bed, now on top and started to move faster and harder, nearing his climax.

"I love you. I love you." He chanted as he thrust in and out of his wife in hopes of giving Ella their first, of possibly many, children.

Last edited:
Back