Ella's Curse-closed

Ella nodded and began to strip out of her cloths and laid on the bed naked. "I appreciate you waving the fees for the ability to be the first to plow my field." she advised with a light smile spreading her legs and giving him a full view of her bush.

The Tax collector eyed her with suspicion, perhaps noticing how eager and willing she seemed to be at this. Still, he removed the rings from his right hand and approached to slip two fingers, carefully, into Ella's 'virgin' hole.

The distrust in his eyes was replaced with surprise as he flexed his fingers against the tight walls of her cunt, then pulled out to slip in a 3rd finger sending the first of a familiar pain through her core. He smiled removing his hand and moving to undo the belt beneath his round belly. "Yes, yes. This will do nicely."

He freed the mushroom colored slug that was his cock, thick and slug like with a swelling head and shaft. It hung like a half dead eel and the Tax man let his trousers fall to the floor as he climbed in the bed, still wearing his jerkin and shirt. "Being your first, I cannot risk a scandal should you be with child, so I shall be seeding that pretty face of yours, instead of your garden."

He slammed into Ella, the sensation like that of a thick eel diving into her and biting. He held himself, hips to hips and balls to ass, and smiled. "Yes! I'm going to take my time with you." He drew back gently, then slammed into her again, "I'm going to enjoy you. Every thrust." He slammed in and paused again, "Every wince." He pulled back and slammed into Ella, moving her up the bed, "Every sensation." He closed his eyes, shifting his hips as if making his shaft stretch her insides, "I'm going to ruin your snatch for all others after me." He shifted around some more then drew back and slammed into her, "They'll all know a big man has tilled your dirty garden."

She couldn't help but wince when he thrust thru her hymen and stretched her inner walls. He wasn't gentle in the least. "Oh yes" she tried purring as she fell into the 'you're a stud take me, ruin me' act. Thus far he had been the largest of all the men that she had laid with.

The more she gasped and winced the more he seemed to like it. The sadistic bastard was getting off on her discomfort. At least after the first time, if he visited again it wouldn't be so bad.

All she wanted was to find someone to love, someone that made her feel like princess with each day. Yet still she was alone, even surrounded by the girls, she was still alone. Was it so hard for there to be a dashing single gentleman?

Her words brought a wicked grin to the collector and he lowered himself to his elbows, his face inches from Ella's wincing and groaning. "Oh, yes." He said, thrusting harder and harder. "I can feel... So good... No longer a virgin. No longer firm and tight."

He shifted and rose up, shoving into Ella so sharp and painfully a scream escaped her lips before she even realized it. "That's it! That's it!" He grabbed a knee and pulled her legs over so that Ella was now on her side, legs together as if sitting in a chair all the while the man continued to shove his giant's cock into her.

With her legs closed it was as if she was tight again and the man seemed to know this too well. "Yes! I'm going to stretch you out! Ruin you for all men! To know this cave was mined of ALL!" He shoved hard, Ella knowing he was about to reach his climax. "ALL YOUR RICHES!" With each set of words he pressed in hard, deep as if his cock were going to split her in half.
"ALL YOUR GLORY! NONE LEFT! ALWAYS! A GIANT FUCKED YOU!!" He pulled out suddenly and yanked on Ella's hair to pull her closer to what now looked like a bloody eel.

He didn't even have to stroke himself as the thick hose sprayed a torrent of burning seed onto her bare breasts, face and even the headboard behind her.

"Yes, yes. Clearly all fees will be waived." He finally said, getting off the bed to stuff his still swollen dick into his pants, "Now, regarding your taxes. I think half the king's tax is reasonable."

He paused, not securing his belt yet adding, ""That is... unless you have anything else to offer me." His smiled turned wicked as he waited for what she'd say, knowing full well he was turning what should be a noble lady and landowner into a simple whore.

"perhaps i'll save you the pleasure of my ass for next years taxes." she advised wincing as she climbed off the bed and slowly slid her clothes on. "I think half the taxes are fair" she advised slowly exiting her chambers and going to her office to collect the funds. She could have offered her ass, but as savage as he was a lover, she decided it was better to just pay him.

Bringing him out the half of taxes that were owed. "Twas a pleasure doing business with you, thank you for your graciousness."

With that she opened the door to show him out.

The collector too the funds and left with a wide smile still on his face. He glanced lustfully at a few of the other serving women as he headed for and got into his carriage.

It was only after he left that one of the serving girls walked up and used a damp cloth to wipe away a stray bit of his spunk from her eyebrow. "I'm sorry, My Lady. But we thank you for not offering one of us for his... negotiations."

Life continued for a few weeks after, until a group of soldiers were seen on the horizon. They rode under the banner of the King and it took some time for them to reach Ella's manor allowing her to be standing in wait for them as one would expect when the Kings army approached. But this wasn't a soldier force at all, but a few men and a messenger in colorful garb.

"Forgive M'Lady." he said with a Northern Accent, "We mean no fright, but the roads are dangerous. I suggest you hire guards for this property. A tax collector was robbed and killed some time ago in this very area."

He produced a scroll and handed it over to her with a flourish, "An invitation to the Royal Feast. As a new Lady, recently registered to the court, I expect you will be there to show support and present yourself to the realm as a proper lady."

He paused, waiting, and Ella realized he was expecting a tip for her services.

"Thank you" she said lightly and reached in her pocket for a coin to tip him with. So the tax collector was dead. Well that was good and bad, good because she'd never have to sleep with him again, and bad because the next collector may not be willing to take a bribe.

Calling a meeting of everyone she announced her plans. "Once all the repairs are done on the pens and such we will be getting live stock. Then we will work on the fields getting them ready to plant and we'll harvest them in fall. Girls you're to lend the men a hand they will teach you what needs to be done.

Kaz i need you to look into getting a couple of guards for the property. Just for night when we're sleeping and evenings.

The plans were good, and Kaz began to plan for the livestock by getting other things ready like places they would have to feed, and shelter for the colder weather. He was lining up vendors and looking to hire watchmen who were not experienced soldiers so they would be less expensive.

The biggest challenge facing Ella now was the upcoming ball, in not only what she might wear but if she might run into someone she'd already known. Surely someone like Lord Sorvin might make an appearance, not to mention any other lord or Royal Court who'd bid on her or at least paid for use of her body when she was still owned by her mother. False documents and a year or two of time wouldn't make her a new person in their eyes.

Yet, Ella Winters NOT making an appearance would likely raise other suspicions.

Ella put the girls to work designing her ball gown. The problem she would have is if anyone from her past were to show up. So she had a mask designed as well that she could easily put into place. Even though it wasn't a masked ball, it was still acceptable and fun. For once she just wanted a little luck and to be able to have fun without running into her past.

When the ball arrived she had one of the watchmen dress up to be her personal guard. A woman should never travel alone.

As predicted many of the men from her past were here, including Sorin. But no one seemed to recognize her or question her choice of a mask. It was a lavish ball with much talk about the various ruling classes and many man asking if she was married or betrothed. Being a land owner AND a lady, made her a valuable commodity. But sadly she was just another means to an end to most of these men.

At least now the Legacy of Ella Winters could be established and solidified after the night was done.

"You are no land baron." A angry voice was heard saying. A few paused to look at the two men having the exchange but quickly gave them no mind.

The other man, Ella knew as J'Wren, was dress as impressively as any noble. His half-blood features in stark contrast to his noble attire. The other nobleman continued, "You dare present yourself to this court when you're nothing but a Sellsword with a ship."

"As I recall, Duke of Marsh, you've described the late Stoneheart perfectly."

"How DARE you dishonor the ideals of a man you killed!" Marsh spat before turning and walking away.

A new royal approached, body language non-threatening, "Ignore him, J'Wren. He is a boot licker and a relic of a time that is dying."

J'Wren nodded, his eyes looking and scanning before meeting Ella's masked face. He gave her a kind smile and a nod of acknowledgement but not recognition before going back to his discussion about trade routes and securing cargo for the new Royal.

The ball was magnificent and everything she had hoped it would be. She stayed to herself and conversed lightly when she had to. She hadn't come in search of a husband, she came because she had to.

When her eyes were drawn to J'wren, she had to fight to withhold her joy from seeing her old friend. He too had made a name for himself. She was glad to see that he was doing so well. She wanted to run and embrace him but couldn't without exposing herself.

Sorin was lurking, but never approached her. The mask did it's job and protected her identity from anyone who may have known her before. How had she ever fancied herself in love with that pig she didn't know.

Reaching in her bag she pulled out a calling card and had one of the footman take it to J'Wren advising she had business to discuss with him, and asking if he would call upon her at noon the next day.

J'Wren was speaking with a noble couple when he was handed the note. He paused to read it over, then looked up to scan the room. Finding Ella, mask still in place, he crossed over to her almost immediately saying "Lady Winter. Lady Winter." He stopped short of touching her, per court customs, and bowed.

"I admit, I had come here to look for you. I understand you were an heiress to the Stoneheart estate. Let me first apologize for your cousin's death. It was a clean duel and followed the laws." He paused for a moment of silent respect and went on, speaking faster and faster as he went. It was as if was afraid he wouldn't say anything if he didn't say it now.

"There was a servant in the estate, a girl obtained by your family via the sale of the Brighton estate. She would have been from the outer lands, near the fae woods. Do you know of her?" It was a long shot, but J'Wren was clearly trying.

"Tis a Pleasure to make your acquaintance Sir" she gave a light curtsy.

"Oh?" she questioned acting surprised he was seeking her out.

"Thank you for your kind words, knowing my cousin, i'm quite sure he had it coming" she advised with a light smile.

"I brought many of the girls with me to my land. What was her name?" Ella was hoping it was her that he was talking about.But there had been so many girls there. Not that she knew if he was attached or not to any of them. But she doubted he was. He had spent most of his time with her, guarding her. She still remembered when he turned her down for sex.

She was so happy that he looked well, he had made something of himself, and that took a lot in this day and age.

"Perhaps if you visit tomorrow midday you can look for your friend."

"I would like that." J'Wren said with a bow. "Her name is Ella. But that's all I know."

Since most of the nobility was known by last name J'Wren would have no idea that the woman he was speaking too and the woman of his inquiry shared the same last name. He continued, "If you might check on the servants you've inherited, I would be grateful." He bowed again, giving far more respect to a lady than the court would demand.

It was shortly after that, J'Wren had left. Rumors were abound that he had Piracy to do. Others said that he had no intention of attending at all and left when he'd gotten some tid bit of information he could exploit.

Regardless he was still intent on meeting "Lady Winter" the next day, that was certain.

Of course Ella had heard the rumors. She stuck around the ball and danced a couple of times with potential suitors that were unknown to her. But her mind was on J'Wren, her friend and confident. After a couple hours she said the goodbyes that were required by custom and with her guard returned home.

The next morning she was careful in how she dressed and awaited J'Wrens arrival. Of course she couldn't tell him at the ball who she was, in case someone over heard. But she knew he was loyal to her if for any reason she had his stone. She wondered if he had done as she told him and found someone to love.

Midday arrived and true to his word he arrived. She had one of the girls bring him in and have him wait. Soon after Ella walked in. "Hello Ole' friend. I'm sorry i couldn't reveal to you who i was last night. I truly wanted to, and am so grateful that you were looking for me"

J'Wren was dressed almost like a noble. His hair oiled and styled, his clothes looking well kept if a bit more of the Island fashions. The scarves that he used to adorn the garments moved around him almost adding to the half-blood grace he moved with naturally.

And yet, the moment he saw Ella she could see all the pretense vanish from him and once again he was that stoic guard that watched over her and made sure she was safe, at all costs. A heart beat later his grey eyes took on the flood of emotions they had in that moment before he kissed her and slipped out the window on her command.

"Ella!" Her name spoken with his old Outlander accent, not the false one he'd used at the ball to fit in. "B'Th'Gods! Is this real?" He was standing before her now, having closed the distance to take her hands in his own, face bright with a smile.

As if realizing he'd just now crossed the room and was touching her he pulled his hands back and bowed his head, "Forgive, mistress. h'Ope m'touch wasn't offendin'. But, I's lookin' to tell ya 'bout yer commands o'me."

He paused a moment, gauging her reaction and letting him enjoy this moment. Then, he gave her his update. "Ye command' m'to escape. Make a life fer m'self. I have. Started as a sellsword, turn'd t'Piracy an' now I run trades and securities. Sometimes I still d'Piracy." He smiled and shrugged as to imply the didn't Pirate for the money so much as the thrill or maybe to go after someone he felt deserved it. He still had his moral code.

"Ye gave m'two more tasks. I was t'find a woman tha' made me 'appy." He gestured to her and smiled again, "So a'ave." He stopped, falling silent as if waiting for the thought to sink in, the request to explain more or just refusal of what he was implying.

While Ella might have thought she was sending him off to find a woman he could love and be with, he seemed to take her command and internalize it to mean he would search for and find her after the first command had been issued. But he couldn't know if she were free to, or desiring to be with him. Her last order had been to grow old with this person, so for now it seemed he was going to hang around until they were both elderly even if she only desired him as a friend.

"OH J'wren, it does my heart good to see you. No offense my old friend. I have thought about you often since you left. But i never dreamed thee would think of me as the one that could bring him happiness.

After all you know who i truly am, you know what they made me do. How could you love a woman like that? I gave you your freedom so you could love someone. You owe me nothing but to fulfill my last commands.

Yet if you swear to me that it is I that holds a place in your heart I will not deny you. Nay I will marry you, and love you for all of my life. But if ye wishes to find a true bride, then I shall once again set you free, all you have to do is tell me your dreams J'Wren, I will make them come true.

Ella realized that the reason she thought of him so often, was because they had a deep bond. Not just that she held his stone. But that she had true respect and love for him.

J'Wren shook his head, "I know wh'was done t'ya. I know th'took yer body, but tis yer heart I's always wantin'." He approached, "Give m'my stone. Free me of m'bonds an' I promise t'tell you none but truths."

"I'ave watched ya. Seen ya. Walked th'halls t'make sure ya's safe. Always. I wish t'do that fer th'rest of m'days. Th'call m'Nobleman o'th'Sea. But all be hollow. All was jus' m'trying t'be sure I could still'ave a place fer ya. But, ya have this. Ya don't need me. But I want ya to 'ave me. Yer th'one I want t'grow old with. I'd sell m'ships if it meant m'not leavin' ya again."

J'Wren reached into his coat, producing an ornate ring, "I hoped t'find ya. Wanted to give ya this." He held it out to her, the band looked like faded gold with a large ruby at the center and a halo of purple stones. "T'Was th' first treasure I found o'me in the sea. Stolen from a stealer. T'was my share, an' I swore I'd find ya. Give ya. An' ask ya t'let me be yours. A half-blood and a killer. If I'm worthy. Else, I vow to always be near, always watchin', always protectin'. Until we've both grown old."

"I've so loved ya, Ella. Ya don't have t'love m'back. I'll be here, not matter what. This is m'promise." He held out the ring as a symbol of that promise.

Ella nodded and left the room for a moment coming back with a rock that was made of dried mud in the shape of a heart. "They just thought i was sentimental" she said showing him the mud heart. Taking it to the desk she cracked it on the side of the desk and his stone fell free.

"I release you" she said handing him back his stone.

Her eyes welled up as he talked about his love for her. "I don't understand how you could after what i've been. But i'm not foolish enough to let you go again. I have missed you so. I will be your wife J'Wren. I will marry you, give you children, and share all that I have with you. You wanted a little farm i have one. You wanted freedom, we have it.

Taking the ring she smiled as the tears fell. It's the most beautiful gift other then having you back in my life that I could ever ask for. I do love you J'Wren, from the moment you denied to lay with me, I think I loved you. I will let you decide what to do with your little empire that you've built.

I don't mind if you keep it and run it from here. With what i had to do to become who I am i have no quarms with it. The only thing I ask is that we buy Azzies freedom so she can be at our wedding.

J'Wren watched as the Honor Stone was revealed and the moment he could hold it in his hand, he gripped it tight. As she said he was released he stooped as if a giant weight had been taken from his shoulders.

"I can'never put t'words what y've done fer me." He hugged her tight for several heartbeats. Ella could feel the strong drum in his chest. When he finally started to relax his arms he moved only enough to kiss her.

At first, chaste, but then harder and deeper. Like embers that had breath given to them, soon his love was a blazing passion. His body trembled with desire, and before things could go any further he stopped, breathless and blushing.

"Y'ave always been more than jus'a body. I never wanna treat ya as such. Not then. Not now." He kissed her again and reluctantly let go. It was as if he were afraid this reality would fall apart the moment they weren't in one another's arms.

"Azzie. Yes. Tell m'where t'find her. I'll see t'it that she's free t'do as she wishes. But I'm sure she wishes t'be by yer side on our day o'Marriage." He smiled, and it seemed so bright and natural, but it was still an expression Ella could hardly recall seeing on him in all their time.

"I'll set out at once. Personally see t'her freedom. Y'make plans. Anythin' ya want. I'll return soon as I can."

That kiss was the kiss of all kisses. Never had her entire body stirred the way it did when his mouth engaged hers. Tears of joy fell from her eyes. Azzie is at the clerk we bribed as a maid. Her lil boy is there with her. We owed 1500 crowns so Azzie took the place. We probably owe about 1300 at this point or a lil more.

Until I get the farm up and running I just don't have the funds to spare to get her and her son out. I feel so guilty. She will be so happy to see you, and so happy to hear about us getting married. We'll get married as soon as you return. I am so scared to set you on your way again. You just returned to me. Promise you'll be safe my darling.

Ella reached out and kissed him again wrapping her arms around his neck. "Thank you for finding me. I never thought I'd see you again."

"Ah feared I wouldn't find ya, or fin' ya free t'be with me. But wasn't gonna stop lookin'." He hugged her, tight and firm for a long time. Then kissed her again, "I want t'find Azzie, b'I don't want to leave ya. Shall I go t'morrow? Th'day after? Now? Whatever y'wish. That's what I want."

"I'll go with you, and we can get the marriage licence in town, then have the ceremony here." She hugged him tight again. "I never thought i'd see you again, I'm so happy to have you here. Come i'll introduce you to the girls, some you may remember, and the hands. We're making a self sufficient farm."

Taking his hand she took him out on the front porch and rang the bell. After waiting a few moments for everyone to arrive she made the announcement.

"I would like you all to meet J'Wren, my betrothed. He will soon be the new Master and I the Mistress. Girls i leave the ceremony in your hands for we're off to town to get Azzie, and get the license."

Many who knew J'Wren were both excited and surprised, the rest were just unsure if this new person was a good one or not. But if Ella seemed happy, they would be happy.

The ride back into town would take until well after nightfall so J'Wren suggested they leave in the morning. Despite his desires he also refused any alternative to sleeping in the bunker with the other men.

"Have n.'illusions, M'love." J'Wren told her, "I 'ave been with women, but nev'r in spite o'romance. I... after ya ordered me t'leave ya, I knew I wanted t'be skilled in pleasin a woman. I sought only th'finest o' companions in th'realm. I have been wit 4 women in m'life, but each knew she was not but a teacher s'that I could return to ya a skill' man in th'art o' love." Despite knowing what she was, what she'd been used for, he seemed to be slightly ashamed that he'd even explored this. As if Ella were still pure by comparison. He held his breath, waiting for a pardon.

-=-=-=-

The next morning, J'Wren had personally prepared the horses for the carriage. He was determined to see there would be no faults in their journey. His clothes were still the same from the day before, and they looked as if they had been hand washed and might even still be damp from the evening prior. He had not expected to stay through the night.

A steward, one Ella hadn't met so he must have found a place to sleep, helped them both into the carriage and joined the driver, whom she also hadn't met. It seemed J'Wren could afford his own servants as well.

As the rode back into town, the sun just starting to wake up, he moved to wrap an arm around Ella, holding her against him just to feel her in his arms again. To know they were heading towards their lives together.

"I'ave more than 5 thousand crowns in a hidden storage box. 3 more in... the... real one." He explained, "I could pay off Azzie's debt 3 times over. She WILL be free before the sun is at the mid day hour." It seemed he was already working on removing his forester accent, the accent of half-bloods, all to help sell that he could be of noble status and not one of the unwanted.

Ella didn't judge J'wren for choosing to lie with women while they were apart. The fact that he did it to learn the art of pleasing a woman was all that more sweet. Though her expectations through what she knew of it was low. She didn't understand how one could actually enjoy the act, well the woman anyway.

She was glad to see that her people were happy for them. Though some didn't understand how he could just show up and she accepted what they viewed as a stranger. Not until some of the other girls filled them in. Then it made sense. Ella had given him his freedom in hopes he would find love. Not realizing that he loved her, and not understanding that their friendship had blossomed into love for her as well. It was all so gradual. Perhaps it took him returning for her to realize her true purpose was to be his.

The next morning they set out and made it to town in the afternoon. It was then they got the license and made the trip to see and get Azzie and her son.

Back