Edited story didn’t work

Eyetheo

Virgin
Hello, I submitted an edit for my first story. I made small changes to the text, as well as changing the category from Gay Male to Reclucant/Nonconsent, and switching two tags.

I checked today, and noticed only the text of the story was edited. The tags and category were not changed as requested.

I did explain the category and tag changes in the Author’s Note, as directed by this FAQ page: https://www.literotica.com/faq/publishing/change-published-work-title

So why did they not update the category and tags? Should I submit another edit of the story?

Laurel claims the right to determine category and may be doing so in this instance. If it contains male-male sex, it's quite likely she's going to keep it in the GM category. Regardless, I suggest you stop fiddling with this one and move on to the next.

Last edited:
Laurel claims the right to determine category and may be doing so in this instance If it contains male-male sex, it's quite likely she's going to keep it in the GM category. Regardless, I suggest you stop fiddling with this one and move on to the next.
Okay, that makes sense. Thanks. Love your stories by the way

Back