Eating Out...

Re: I could tell a lie

Lance Hardrock said:

I wish I could say that is me, but then I'd be telling a lie. :(

The real me is even better. LOL. Send your sister over. Or have her bend over. :p

Sister say's WOW even better, then you need to
bend over , time for a little butt munch., then we
will have dessert.

Last edited:
Re: 2 sisters

Lance Hardrock said:
sexy lexy has two sisters?:p

:) yes I have 2 sisters, grins at the naughty
thoughts I know your having right now....

3-some?

lexy24 said:

:) yes I have 2 sisters, grins at the naughty
thoughts I know your having right now....

who me? Who said 3-some? Why, I'm shocked. <cause I was thinking of 4-some:p >

Re: 3-some?

Lance Hardrock said:

who me? Who said 3-some? Why, I'm shocked. <cause I was thinking of 4-some:p >

WEG yes you, I knew exactly what you were
thinking... :)

my sister said WOW even better? you need to
bend over, time for a little Butt munch, and then
we will have dessert....:p

Last edited:
SMILES AND HUGS STP TIGHTLY, AND KISSES
HIM PASSIONATELY..... I'VE MISSED YOU HON,
AND I'M SO THANKFUL YOUR HOME..... SNUGG-
LES UP ON YOUR LAP......
LEXY:rose:

Awww thanks honey, it's nice to come home to such a loving welcome :) I missed you too!

So, how was your day?

Do anything fun ;) while I was away?

lexy,
my submissive young lady.....the pics are great...but having you over my knee in r/l is soooooo much more pleasurable....
that's Sir Richard to you sweetness

Xtacy4U(m) said:
lexy,
my submissive young lady.....the pics are great...but having you over my knee in r/l is soooooo much more pleasurable....

Hello Richard, it's nice to meet you, and I am glad you enjoyed the pics! I'm glad you're first stop in lit was in our thread, I am quite honored. Hope you enjoy our little home away from home as much as we do, and that we see more of you throughout the forums. Take care and have fun! You are about to be addicted to the funnest site on the net! :D

StondTmplPilot said:
Awww thanks honey, it's nice to come home to such a loving welcome :) I missed you too!

So, how was your day?

Do anything fun ;) while I was away?

:) MY DAY IS MUCH BETTER NOW THAT
YOUR HERE... FUN, MY POST'S SAY IT
ALL.... WEG..

Xtacy4U(m) said:
lexy,

HUGS XTACY,
WELCOME TO LIT, GREAT
FUN AND FRIENDS HERE.....
THANKS FOR COMMING
AND SHARING OUR THREAD
WITH US....
ANGELS DON'T GO OVER
KNEE'S...THEY TEND TO LOOSE
THERE HALOS THAT WAY..... LOL.
HUGS LEXY

:rose:

Re: I could tell a lie

Lance Hardrock said:

I wish I could say that is me, but then I'd be telling a lie. :(

The real me is even better. LOL. Send your sister over. Or have her bend over. :p

Lance- hey darlin' this is Haley
I am lexy's sister- little sis that is..............
just wondering if you wanted to play???? :devil:

stp

Hey honey, this is haley, you know lexy's little sis,
cool site, thanks for sharing, hope to see you soon

Re: Re: I could tell a lie

Haley said:

Lance- hey darlin' this is Haley
I am lexy's sister- little sis that is..............
just wondering if you wanted to play???? :devil:

Oh, Haley, I am always ready to play. What would you like first?

OH, welcum aboard. We're the horniest, hottest people in the world here. So have fun in the Disneyland of Sex known as Literotica.

I don't want to hijack Lexy and STP's thread, but since you are her little sister, let me introduce myself.

Hmmmm, how about if I get on my knees in front of you. You sit on your couch and put your feet on my shoulders. Hmmmm, nice view of your fabulous pussy. Oh yea, it smells real hot and musky, makes my cock throb. Now, I'm going to taste your sweet nectar. Oh I like that. I just spread your lips with my fingers and lick all the way from your tiny asshole right up to your clit. Ah, so tasty and so hot. I spear your hungry pussy hole with my tongue and slurp up the juices that are flowing out. Oh, I'm afraid your couch is getting all wet. I'll try not to let any of your juices escape while I lick them all up.

I'm playing with my cock while licking you baby, getting it all nice
and hard and ready to cum. But I don't let it cum. I don't want to
stain the floor. I just want to taste your clit and feel it throb
against my lips and tongue. I take three fingers of my right hand and slide them deep into your aching pussy. Ah, that feels so good. You are hot and tight and flowing with juice. I fuck them in and out of and lick your clit faster and faster. I suck your clit into my mouth and hold it with my lip-covered teeth, gently but firmly. I don't want her slipping out of reach under her hood. No, now is the time for her to cum for me. Ah, I twirl my tongue all around your imprisoned clit and suck it harder. My fingers curl upward and find your G-spot. I press hard on that hot spot and your moans tell me how much I'm pleasuring you.

Your moans become screams of pleasure as you peak.
"Arrrrrrrrgggggggggggggghhhhhhhh," you scream, "I'm cumming." I lick harder and faster to bring you the greastes pleasure possible as your cum rips through your body. You squeeze my ears together as waves of orgasmic delight shatter your mind. Your spasming cunt feels so good around my fingers and your throbbing clit almost makes me cum just from the sheer joy you are experiencing.

there you go. Does that qualify as playing?

:p :kiss: :p

Re: Re: Re: I could tell a lie

Lance Hardrock said:

Oh, Haley, I am always ready to play. What would you like first?

OH, welcum aboard. We're the horniest, hottest people in the world here. So have fun in the Disneyland of Sex known as Literotica.

I don't want to hijack Lexy and STP's thread, but since you are her little sister, let me introduce myself.

Hmmmm, how about if I get on my knees in front of you. You sit on your couch and put your feet on my shoulders. Hmmmm, nice view of your fabulous pussy. Oh yea, it smells real hot and musky, makes my cock throb. Now, I'm going to taste your sweet nectar. Oh I like that. I just spread your lips with my fingers and lick all the way from your tiny asshole right up to your clit. Ah, so tasty and so hot. I spear your hungry pussy hole with my tongue and slurp up the juices that are flowing out. Oh, I'm afraid your couch is getting all wet. I'll try not to let any of your juices escape while I lick them all up.

I'm playing with my cock while licking you baby, getting it all nice
and hard and ready to cum. But I don't let it cum. I don't want to
stain the floor. I just want to taste your clit and feel it throb
against my lips and tongue. I take three fingers of my right hand and slide them deep into your aching pussy. Ah, that feels so good. You are hot and tight and flowing with juice. I fuck them in and out of and lick your clit faster and faster. I suck your clit into my mouth and hold it with my lip-covered teeth, gently but firmly. I don't want her slipping out of reach under her hood. No, now is the time for her to cum for me. Ah, I twirl my tongue all around your imprisoned clit and suck it harder. My fingers curl upward and find your G-spot. I press hard on that hot spot and your moans tell me how much I'm pleasuring you.

Your moans become screams of pleasure as you peak.
"Arrrrrrrrgggggggggggggghhhhhhhh," you scream, "I'm cumming." I lick harder and faster to bring you the greastes pleasure possible as your cum rips through your body. You squeeze my ears together as waves of orgasmic delight shatter your mind. Your spasming cunt feels so good around my fingers and your throbbing clit almost makes me cum just from the sheer joy you are experiencing.

there you go. Does that qualify as playing?

:p :kiss: :p

:) ohhhhh Haley's going to need another shower....

Xtacy4U(m) said:
lexy,

MMMM SUBMISSIVE, YEA THAT WOULD BE ME AT
TIMES, BUT PA. IS A LITTLE TOO FAR FOR R/L
OVER YOUR KNEE....DON'T YOU THINK HON......

THANKS FOR COMMING TO SHARE WITH US, AND
I'M GLAD YOU LIKED THE PIC'S...

HOPE YOU HAVE FUN HERE AT LIT.... GREAT FUN
AND FRIENDS..... BUT NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT
IT, YOU CAN'T STAY OFF THE DAMN PHONE LONG
ENOUGH TO COME HERE AND DO MORE THAN A
LOOK...... LOL..... SEE YA, TAKE CARE........
HUGS LEXY
:rose:

Happy Sunday

Stopping in to say hi STP & Lexy.....and now Haley....:)

Gunner & Angel

Oh Haley

I have something for you, Haley. Cum on down. Let's work on that virgin status of yours :p

BTW, welcum to Lit. A place of horndogs and hornkitties. :kiss: :rose: :kiss:

Re: Oh Haley

Lance Hardrock said:
I have something for you, Haley. Cum on down. Let's work on that virgin status of yours :p

BTW, welcum to Lit. A place of horndogs and hornkitties. :kiss: :rose: :kiss:
hey lance...nice av:)

Ooops

I meant to say all this in One note ,so here I am again,(sawrry) I juss wanted to say Hi to Lexy and STP and Haley..Hope ya'll have a nice day.....:)

Re: Happy Sunday

Gunner Dailey said:
Stopping in to say hi STP & Lexy.....and now Haley....:)

Gunner & Angel

Smiles at Gunner & Angel,
Hi , good to see you both again, I hope
your doing good... thanks for stopping in....

HI ALL, JUST SURFING LIT, LOOKING FOR SOME
FUN... AND MISSING MY MAN, I'M SO HOPING
HE WILL BE HERE TONITE.... I MISS HIM SOOO.

Re: Ooops

prettygrneyes said:
I meant to say all this in One note ,so here I am again,(sawrry) I juss wanted to say Hi to Lexy and STP and Haley..Hope ya'll have a nice day.....:)

Hiya Prettygrneyes, it's nice to see you again, thanks for saying hi! Hoping you have a great day too :)

Back