Dragon Ball: Forgotten Generations (OOC)

Grisha isn't a ki projector because of his accident, so no fireballs for him. :rolleyes:

Sorry no go for me...But I will go for a Flaming Sambucca or a Flaming Homer.

Oh and I am thinking Cheetu may be a wind user as well when his Chi develops, using his speed and the air currents he creates to form attacks. Maybe mini sonic booms and wind slicing attacks.

Crim probably doesn't drink that frou frou stuff. He strikes me as this guy.

Crim: Two bottles of Jack Daniels.
Flute: Oh no thank you.
Crim: Two bottles of Jack Daniels and nothing for the pretty green pussy.

After he heads off with his Jacks, Flute smiles brightly at the bartender and laughs.

"Oh, I'm sure he didn't mean that in a derogatory fashion. After all, one of our friends is a cat!"

Then:

"I'll just have a water, please. But not too big a glass, or it'll go straight to my hips."

Oh and I am thinking Cheetu may be a wind user as well when his Chi develops, using his speed and the air currents he creates to form attacks. Maybe mini sonic booms and wind slicing attacks.

Excellent! Maybe our two can train together, and race when Flute figures out how to use Airbending for superspeed?

I'd like that a lot.

Excellent! Maybe our two can train together, and race when Flute figures out how to use Airbending for superspeed?

I'd like that a lot.

That sounds great.

Having someone to train with would be of great help. He could probably help you figure out how to use your skills to boost your speed.

Is my buddy still alive? Cus I'm about ready to pretend that I'm magically within hearing distance of this other comotion that's going on. Which I suppose isn't too unrealistic depending on how large this town is and how many cops are headed to it.

Well he did say the end of semester was coming up and he was busy but he has been online since then although he hasn't posted in nearly a month. I would say go ahead and join in the ruckus with Chas and Cider or you might get a little bored waiting for him.

The more the merrier, as always.

But don't jump in immediately, we're hashing out some logistics.

I'll give it a moment, I just don't want to be stuck for ever. and not that this thread seems in immediate risk of death but I don't want to be one of the non-posters that causes it to go tits up.

Is my buddy still alive? Cus I'm about ready to pretend that I'm magically within hearing distance of this other comotion that's going on. Which I suppose isn't too unrealistic depending on how large this town is and how many cops are headed to it.

It's a large city, but there's no reason why your separate scenes can't take place not far from each other. If you feel stuck, feel free to take some initiative.

I'll probably move tonight, give some vague "he responded promising to be at the tournament" thing and then rush off to go see what the police are on about.

Sorry we kind of left you in the dust, Sean. :/

I was gonna offer that me and Grisha linger in the tunnel in case Crim could catch up, but it looks like you've solved the problem more efficiently!

I sort of stuffed up in my post with tears and unintentionally God Modded a little. Since having my wrist slapped I have edited it and hope it is better now. Sorry I did so Tears and please feel free to do so again. This is the first time I have really written a fighting post against another writer so it may take me a little bit to get the hang of it. :)

Sorry we kind of left you in the dust, Sean. :/

I was gonna offer that me and Grisha linger in the tunnel in case Crim could catch up, but it looks like you've solved the problem more efficiently!

Nae it happens. I still think of all this as initial set up anyway until the tourny officially starts. Besides no amount of lingering was gonna get Crim down there. He's not law enforcement and probably has enough encounters with them that interacting on purpose wouldn't be his idea of fun. Besides while it's difficult to gauge precisely when it stops being an issue I'm treating him as still afraid of bullets.

Given that gauge shot up kid goku, krillin and Roshi I wouldn't be shocked to find out that Hercule could survive a bullet as long as he saw it coming and didn't freak the fuck out but regardless. DB's rule of funny meant those little tykes took on some Loony Toons style damage that their adult selves would not have simply laughed off. Meh.

I sort of stuffed up in my post with tears and unintentionally God Modded a little. Since having my wrist slapped I have edited it and hope it is better now. Sorry I did so Tears and please feel free to do so again. This is the first time I have really written a fighting post against another writer so it may take me a little bit to get the hang of it. :)

Next time I'm getting the furry handcuffs out.

Back