don't use condoms

don't use condoms

• yes don't use condoms

Votes: 229 70.9%
  • do use condoms

Votes: 94 29.1%

• Total voters
Since I had a vasectomy when I was married. Now that m divorced, the ladies I've been with, if I can't get them pregnant. They want the bareback. It is much better without a condom

As a woman who engages in a lot of casual sex, I always insist on condoms. Sorry dudes I don't give two hoots about your momentary pleasure over my safety. My body my rules.

i am sterile too but that doesn't stop std's

Is that you in your pic? That's literally the only reason I quoted you. Not trying to derail the tread but that's a great look.

On the condom thing, like... I don't know how I'm not dead. I always use them with chicks but almost never with guys because my dumb ass for most of my 20s just legitimately didn't think about it. Like completely forgot it was a thing. I don't know why I think, "Oh babies are a thing that happen" but not "STDs can literally kill you".

I'm just fucking stupid, I guess, is my reason.

At parties, I always bring condoms of all sizes and types. There’s been a few men I’ve been with casually whom I’ve asked them to use a condom (even though, yes I do prefer without), and they’ve insisted on not putting one on because they don’t like them. I was reading when I first entered the lifestyle and never asked anyone to use a condom...so dumb, so very very dumb. I had a hysterectomy in 2014 so I can’t get pregnant, but there’s more to unprotected sex than pregnancy.

And this is coming from someone whose ultimate fantasy is a cream pie gangbang, but I’m too paranoid now for that to actually happen. But damnit, I do love the fantasy. Lol

I use condoms even though I hate them. I don't like the way they feel both on me and how they change the feel of sex. However, unless I know the person really well I'm going to use one. Too many bad things can happen when you don't. They also take away the one thing I do enjoy when not using them. The risk of getting her pregnant.

At parties, I always bring condoms of all sizes and types. There’s been a few men I’ve been with casually whom I’ve asked them to use a condom (even though, yes I do prefer without), and they’ve insisted on not putting one on because they don’t like them. I was reading when I first entered the lifestyle and never asked anyone to use a condom...so dumb, so very very dumb. I had a hysterectomy in 2014 so I can’t get pregnant, but there’s more to unprotected sex than pregnancy.

And this is coming from someone whose ultimate fantasy is a cream pie gangbang, but I’m too paranoid now for that to actually happen. But damnit, I do love the fantasy. Lol

some times fantasy is better left as just fantasy. i to have a bareback gangbang fantasy for me and my wife but i am sure it will always stay a fantasy.

reasons why more guys don't use condoms? because

"there is an STD epidemic in the USA

according to CDC there are

110,000,000 STD Infections in the USA now and

20,000,000 new sexually transmitted infections occur in the USA each year

which means at this rate of infection all most

everyone in the USA will be infected

in less than 20 years" say scientists

yes that's right

https://www.livescience.com/48100-sexually-transmitted-infections-50-states-map.html

medical experts say "get tested for std now" because

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-52488892

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1524136

I have not used condoms for at least 20 years but in that time I have only had sex with 3 men including my husband. I fully trusted both of my other lovers. If I were to have sex with someone I did not know well, I would insist on condoms. Of course these days one might skip the condom but insist on a face mask.

Before we had sex for the first time my girlfriend and I were both tested so we could go bareback. I loved feeling her inside me breeding me raw. One time her cock was sore so she put on a condom and afterwards I actually felt sad seeing her cum in the condom. I always want her cum deep inside my ass where it belongs!

Don’t get me wrong, if the girl was very attractive and I really wanted her I would have put anything on that she wanted! Lol. Just so happens they never made a big deal about it. I seem to have a thing where if I really want her and I’m really horny I kiss her very passionately and grab her all over. They always love it. A little rubbing of the pussy with my fingers and/or if needed some tongue on the clit and she’s not going to stop me once I say I just want to stick it in a little bit without the condom first. It’s worked every time!

I can understand when men complain of less sensation when wearing one... but isn't getting naked, hugging, kissing, and massaging each other still feel hella good regardless?

Always hated condoms. Dont fit, cant feel the smooth softness and creamy feeling. But they are needed. Best back when i was married was these lamb skin, forget the name, but felt pretty good and could go all the way down on my cock. So my question to both sides- For protection, Do you use one getting/giving a blow job?? you should right? Remember guy in service got STD from getting a blow job. Person right before him had and he got it. So when i read threads about people going out and having quick sex, oral etc dont you worry?? Heard of warts that are inside women, or on a man that then transfers. Educate me

A week before my wedding I decided I wasn’t using a condom. Guess what happened?

We were really fertile. We went pregnant four for four, the first four times we didn’t use contraception and she wasn’t already pregnant. Only two of them made it, but let that be a lesson. We used condoms and foam for years after that, until I had the vasectomy.

Definitely no condoms for us, so long as we are sure everyone is healthy. Cum is part of the sensuality of sex

Back