"there is an STD epidemic in the USA

according to CDC there are

110,000,000 STD Infections in the USA now and

20,000,000 new sexually transmitted infections occur in the USA each year

which means at this rate of infection all most

everyone in the USA will be infected

in less than 20 years" say scientists

yes that's right

https://www.livescience.com/48100-sexually-transmitted-infections-50-states-map.html

Last edited:
No need... no seed...

Need other protection for both parties peace of mind

Need to prolong fun by reducing stimulus

Weighing all those.

I use them when I only just getting to know the girl. When it's a longer relationship I try to keep to other types of birth control, if possible.

Why? Feels very different without a condom. No extra fuss with getting it on/off. No need to always buy them or keep them around.

It's a choice of a girl, however, if she wants to use other methods (because for men it's only condom or operation).

I have my own, but there are times that I crave bareback.

Now that I am off birth control that will change. Only one bare cock is coming in me.

I have rarely used them, but i really dislike them. As a creampie fetishist, I struggle to get excited enough when i do wear them. Normally i have dated women on birthcontrol, so not a big deal, but i would get snipped before gettinging into a long term relationship rather than use them.

Years ago my wife got "fixed". So this cowboy rides bareback!

We're also in a hotwife type relationship where we both like her having sex with other men. She's actually on her way to her lovers place soon. Unfortunately he'll be wrapping his big cock up today.

it pretty much has to be safe sex for me. unless i'm with someone i trust implicitly or they have had a very recent test showing negatives. it's kinda hot seeing the condom filled with cum that has just been removed from the cock that penetrated me. i rather like seeing how much cum was expelled!!

I don't tent to use them, although had to recently with wife's friend but she's on birth control now. Other women I have met have insisted on bare as they like the feel of cum inside them. I met a couple last year who only did bare as he liked to fuck his wife after a guy had cum inside her.

Altough I personally use a condom 99.99 of the time, the feeling without one is so much better. Closest are some special (extra thin, real feel etc.) condoms.

I only used them when my wife wasn't taking the pill. Now that we don't have sex with other people, are STD free, and I've had a vasectomy we never use condoms. When we were younger, she carried condoms in her purse, just in case she needed them with somebody else.

Back