don't use condoms

don't use condoms

• yes don't use condoms

Votes: 229 70.9%
  • do use condoms

Votes: 94 29.1%

• Total voters
Yes to condoms. I get so tired of hearing "but I'm clean" and they've never been tested. You can't always see disease. People lie. It's not worth the risk for what a brief moment of enjoyment.

I agree. Everyone would prefer to not use a condom, but if I am having casual sex with somebody new, I use a condom for everything except hand jobs. If I had not developed the skill to use condoms effectively (and sensually), I would have given up all casual practices besides hand jobs.

I know enough about STDs to know it goes beyond the HIV threat. Having a diverse sex life seems to sustain me.

I don't get interested in anyone I don't feel like I can fuck without a condom. It limits the amount of new pussy, but I make up for that by fucking the ones I can fuck without a condom a lot more.

There are better ways to prevent pregnancy than condoms. As for STD's, it's a combination of being careful about with whom you have sex, and dumb luck.

Ditto to those.

I don't use condoms unless the girl insists on it (which actually happens only rarely, and even in those cases it commonly applies only for the first time with that person, more often than not they'll be cool with not using a condom the second time round - women enjoy bareback too, you know)

I'm somewhat selective in who I fuck, and combined with some luck, I've never had an STD. As a bareback/creampie fetishist, it would still have been totally worth it if I managed to pick up some common STD that is easily treatable.

Last edited:
I haven’t used any protection with my wife since getting clipped 10 years ago, but if my dick goes near anyone else, it’s getting wrapped!

I just prefer without :/ I know you never know and sometimes I will but more often than not, I would prefer not to.

I do prefer the feel of a bare cock inside me and the feel of cum filling me up. Sometimes though the guy or couple I'm with prefer to use a condom.

reasons why more guys

don't use condoms?

because

there is an STD epidemic in the USA

according to CDC

20,000,000 new sexually transmitted infections occur in the USA each year

which means at this rate of infection all most

everyone in the USA will be infected

in less than 20 years

yes that's right
The CDC is a failed source of data and is just one epidemic from being found out as germ warfare industrial shill!

Bareback is so much better!

My GF and I have both been tested, and we are strictly monogamous, so we go bare. Plus she wants a child.

For better or worse, neither bragging or complaining, I have never used a condom in my life. And I am 81.

When I was married, no we did not use condoms. Now that I am single, yes I use them. Too many STDs around.

I genuinely hate those things and would prefer not to use them for the most part. It feels better without, and it’s a turn on just knowing he’s not wearing a condom.

And I love feeling a guy cum deep inside of me, not in a condom :devil:

Last edited:
I had the snip years ago, so no worries on that score.

I also don't sleep around and only tend to have sex with someone once I've known them for a while and sure they don't sleep around either. Most of the women I've known seem to prefer sex without a condom as well. To be honest it is as much the hassle factor as anything else.

Now I'm happily married again this problem doesn't arise.

In my marriage, we went with the rhythm method because we didn't like condoms and she wasn't interested in the pill. We kept track of her cycle and stayed out from day 10 to day 17 or so. We DID conceive, however for child #3. My wife had been very sick with a viral meningitis and the drugs she was given totally messed up her cycle. The first time we had sex as she was feeling much better resulted in #3. We were worried about the health of the fetus and went through an amnio to see if he was OK. Thankfully he was.

Never have used one and it's one experience I'm just not interested in trying. That said, when I'm in a committed relationship, I don't sleep around either.

I've used them when needed. Never have had an orgasm while wearing one. I think I could actually slam my dick in a car door and not feel it if I were wearing a condom.

My reason

Because the pussy feels sssssooooooo much better with no condom. I’ve been with about 15 women in my life and I’ve fucked them all without a condom. I’m not advocating unsafe sex, a couple of them were drunken one nighters but fuck it I was young and in my prime and ready to fuck! I’m 34 now and have two kids with my wife and I’m clean so all good! But was totally worth it

lol i've been with guys who don't mind condoms and others who can't stand them. Surprised there is so many differing opinions on it. I use ultra thins and it seems like most guys i'm with tolerate it fine.

Depends

lol i've been with guys who don't mind condoms and others who can't stand them. Surprised there is so many differing opinions on it. I use ultra thins and it seems like most guys i'm with tolerate it fine.

Don’t get me wrong, if the girl was very attractive and I really wanted her I would have put anything on that she wanted! Lol. Just so happens they never made a big deal about it. I seem to have a thing where if I really want her and I’m really horny I kiss her very passionately and grab her all over. They always love it. A little rubbing of the pussy with my fingers and/or if needed some tongue on the clit and she’s not going to stop me once I say I just want to stick it in a little bit without the condom first. It’s worked every time!

Back