Dominion: A Tale of Wealth & Power

Still seeking Malcolm, Karen entered the mansion through the bottom floor gameroom. From there, she passed through the recreation room with the pool table on which she and Malcolm had earlier had so much fun. She then checked the various "playrooms," especially hoping to find Malcolm, or anyone, in the one behind the stairs. To her disappointment, they all stood empty.

She climbed those circular stairs to emerge in the rear of the foyer. From there she could see into the kitchen, where Ian stood with his back to her at the island, sipping a cup of tea. She waited until he returned it to its saucer, then tiptoed up behind him and softly wrapped her arms around his torso.

"I was looking for Malcolm," she whispered. "But finding you is so much better!"

Malcolm kept his eyes on Sylvia as she rode him. His own body was being lifted by his legs, giving him some control as they continued in their wild passion.

Their lovemaking was like a crescendo of music, quickly reaching its peak. Faster and faster as the two of them moved.

His hands moved to her breasts, playing with her nipples as she bounced on him. He wanted her to keep her current movement. To keep passion at the high it was at. But soon, as with any good music, it reaches the top and with a loud bang.

Living at Dominion Manor, with its habits of affection, Ian had needed to learn to suppress slightly the reactions developed from his martial arts training in the British Military. Only that kept him from responding with immediate precise violence when a pair of thin arms wrapped around his torso.

"I was looking for Malcolm." His niece Karen's whisper warmed his right ear. "But finding you is so much better!"

Gently taking hold of her wrists, he pushed her back, then turned to face her. She remained nude from the pool and still stood intimately closely to him. Her pert, full breasts nearly brushing his chest. He placed his hands on her shoulder and softly urged her further away.

"Malcolm is in the garage next to the dining room," he told her. Knowing her developing tastes, and anxious to entice her away, he added: "You might enjoy joining him. He is welcoming a new visitor, and has been there rather longer than necessary to retrieve her luggage from the boot."

Karen took advantage of Ian's soft shove to back away far enough to give him a full view of her entire lean, athletic body.

"What I really want...." She smiled and stretched, her arms spread at an angle, arching her back to emphasize the firmness of her full breasts, their nipples erect from the air conditioning and her feelings for her uncle. "I just enjoyed a wonderful little doze by the pool. What I really want is to have a cuppa, and spend some time, with you."

Dawn awoke to find Mary watching her. She kissed her on the nose and smiled.

"That was very nice. Shall we go again, or get back to the party?"

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," Mary replied softly. "I sure did... but, you know, I'm fairly new to making love with women. I wouldn't mind a bit more practice."

She smiled shyly at Dawn and snuggled a bit more closely to her.

Alysa pushed her three-finger prong deep into her lover's steamy tunnel. Her fingers slightly curled upward as she pulled her hand back, her long nails raked lovingly over the inner flesh. Meanwhile, her fingers pressed down hard upon the hard swollen teat, she manipulated the hard teat by slow circular motions, then quickly switching to the vertical speed demon of up and down motion, along with the speed of her hand fucking her lover's opening.

Michele's words of her wanting Alysa to show everyone around the poolside on how much she loved her did set heavy on Alysa's mind, but she pushed everyone out of her mind, she only saw Michele in her eyes, they were the only two here at the poolside and she was going to make love to her lover.

Alysa lowered her head down into the depths of Michele's thighs. Her tongue moved out and she ran the tip around the wonderful, wet folds in a teasing manner as her hand continued to work the woman's clit.

"I'm fairly new to making love with women," Mary smiled shyly at Dawn and snuggled a bit more closely to her. "I wouldn't mind a bit more practice."

"Then, by all means," Dawn chuckled as she arched her back slightly and spread her legs. "Please feel free to practice, practice, practice...."

Michele had shared her body with various women since coming to live with Josephine at Dominion Manor, in keeping with the nature of the place. None of these others had even approached the agonizing pleasure Josephine bestowed in lovemaking, until now. It seemed urging Alysa to make love to her here by the pool, where anyone could, and several people would, see them, had released some demon in her. Michele groaned lustfully as Alysa ransacked her womanhood with fingers, nails, mouth.

"Yes!" Michele gasped when Alysa's tongue circumnavigated her dripping folds. "Yes... that's it! Lick me until I come!"

Mary took full advantage of Dawn's unsurprising agreement to let her practice lesbian lovemaking on her body. She started by simply kissing Dawn softly, their tongue tips gently meeting between their lips. Then Mary trailed her tongue and lips down to Dawn's pert breasts, coaxing her nipples fully erect.

She spent so long enjoying the feel of those hard nubs between her teeth, under her tongue, or tickling her palette when she sucked Dawn's breasts into her mouth, that she feared Dawn might have grown board. Dawn's soft whimper of disappointment when she moved to kiss her firm, flat tummy, however, suggested she could have continued much longer. Mary, however, sought even more responsive flesh. In this search, she probed between Dawn's pink labia, moving up to flick her tongue on her yearning, stiff clitoris.

Dress

Sam moaned in his sleep. Karen had given him so much.
He was a brilliant man, with the dependency of an addict.
His physical needs, embrassed so many. But the empress had protected him.
Karen would return and save him soon.

Alysa's inward smile gleamed as she undoubtedly heard Michele's soft, moans, and verbal demands. She teasingly pulled her tongue away from the wet folds and even slowed down her direct manipulation of the gorgeous woman's clit. A satisfied smile of mischevious intentions came promptly to Alysa's eager face. "What?, do I heed a demand? Nah, that can't be right, I genuinely think I should be undoubtedly hearing some begging coming from you!" Alysa intentionally tried her best to accurately make her tone cold and dominating.

Alysa methodically moved her mouth closer and slowly, but teasingly expelled air over the hotness of Michele's womanhood. She wanted to hear the intense begging that would stem from Michele's lips. She even in a way, wanted to feel Michele's hand reach down and cup over her head and attempt to pull her into the steamy area. That would only confirm that she was driving Michele deeper into the wanted fray of lust and desire.

Mary took full advantage of Dawn's unsurprising agreement to let her practice lesbian lovemaking on her body. She started by simply kissing Dawn softly, their tongue tips gently meeting between their lips. Then Mary trailed her tongue and lips down to Dawn's pert breasts, coaxing her nipples fully erect.

She spent so long enjoying the feel of those hard nubs between her teeth, under her tongue, or tickling her palette when she sucked Dawn's breasts into her mouth, that she feared Dawn might have grown board. Dawn's soft whimper of disappointment when she moved to kiss her firm, flat tummy, however, suggested she could have continued much longer. Mary, however, sought even more responsive flesh. In this search, she probed between Dawn's pink labia, moving up to flick her tongue on her yearning, stiff clitoris.

"Oh God!" Dawn gasped when Mary tongue first brushed her clitoris. "You're making excellent progress... oohhhh... keep... keep practicing...."

Michele would not have thought she could become any more lustful, but Alysa's sudden, unexpected, and public dominance play made her whole body ache and tremble with unprecedented raw sexual desire. Her hips thrust rapidly as she instinctively sought to resume the earlier stimuli.

"My god!" Michele moaned. "Please `Lysa... please don't stop.... I need you so badly!"

Alysa wasn't cut out to be someone that dominates. The moment she heard Michele's moaning and begging, that fake hard shell of hers folded in. She wanted nothing more than to make her lover release all that pent up sexual desire. Not to mention the fact that Alysa has grown to enjoy the taste of the woman's nectar that laid before her, causing herself to ache with wanting desire.

Alysa slid her disengaged hand down between her legs and leisurely began to stimulate herself with her fingers. Simultaneously, she forced her head forward once more where she began bathing Michele's sacred folds, sucked them into her mouth and chewed upon the delicate flesh. She performed this activity for several moments before moving her tongue to and thrusting it forward into the heated tunnel of her lover's womanhood.

Alysa proceeded to bat her tongue tip around Michele's inner flesh as much as could before the need to remove her tongue took over. The salvia and juice dripped from the point of her chin to the fabric of the lounger below her.

Alysa began licking over the hard nub with the flat side of her tongue. Meanwhile, she moved her hand up and in between Michele's legs where forced three fingers together and streamed them deep into her lovers soaking womanhood. Pumping her fingers in and out while she sucked the hard nub into her mouth then proceeded to chew upon it.

"God, YES!" Michele groaned loudly as Alysa stopped withholding, and started maximizing, her sexual stimulation. As much as Michele had enjoyed Alysa's brief foray into tormenting dominance, she had no objection to her sudden switch to passionate lovemaking. Easily and regularly orgasmal, Michele appreciated every climax any lover bestowed. Her hips thrust violently to meet Alysa's lapping tongue and probing fingers. "Yes, my darling.... That's what I need!"

"Keep practicing..." Dawn encouraged Mary as the latter continued to refine her cunnilingus technique. She probed between Dawn's pink labia, moving up to flick her tongue on her yearning, stiff clitoris. She continued this, moving her tongue tip as quickly as she could.

"Oh! Yessss...." Dawn hissed as Mary's flicking tongue sent her over the sensual edge. Given the opportunity, Dawn could reach orgasm several times per hour for as long as she remained awake. She felt very awake now and sighed. "Again, Mary... do it again!"

Malcolm stretched from sitting in the car as he makes his way back inside to the kitchen.

"I just enjoyed a wonderful little doze by the pool," Karen smiled and stretched, her arms spread at an angle. She arched her back, emphasizing the firmness of her full breasts. "What I really want is to have a cuppa, and spend some time, with you."

Ian had trouble keeping his eyes off his niece's nipples, stiff and erect, surrounded by puckered areolae. He tried to ignore the stirring in his shorts. Despite their earlier tryst, he had little desire to continue, much less establish, a regular sexual relationship with the lovely 18-year old whom he'd raised like a daughter. Before he found the proper words of rejection, he heard the service door from the garage open. He turned to see Malcolm entering, alone.

"You're just in time, mate," Ian told him with relief. "Me niece and I were just about to sit and have a cuppa."

Alysa proceeded to use the tip of her tongue to probe around the base of Michele’s hard nub. She even made the attempt to follow the clitoris hood before she flicked the tip of her tongue over the clit itself then back down the other side of the nub. Meanwhile, she was still gliding her fingers deep into her lover's womanhood at varies speeds and depth.

Then when she heard Michele hit one of her high noted moans, she pushed her mouth over the hard nub and sucked it into her mouth, biting down upon the hard nub before she bathed it with the tip of her tongue. She kept this up, not giving in to the jerking frame of Michele's body. She wanted her lovers cream squirting all over, making a total mess!

Karen turned toward the sound of someone entering from the garage. Ian responded first.

"You're just in time, mate. Me niece and I were just about to sit and have a cuppa."

"That's right," Karen added. "There is nothing I'd enjoy more than sharing something hot with the two of you!"

While Alysa's fingers continued to probe deep into Michele's womanhood, her unrelenting oral focus on Michele's clitoris ultimately sent the latter to her sensual pinnacle with such intensity that she screamed more loudly than Alysa had ever previously heard.

"CHRIST!!! Oh Christ! Oh... FUCK! Alysa!!! I'm coming...."

Malcolm chuckled at Karen's comment. He caught the innuendo there. More than likely people in the next room caught it too. "i would love to join you both for a drink. I do find myself a bit thirsty."

Malcolm watched as Ian began to back his way out of the foyer. He gave the man a slightly puzzled look before turning his attention back to the lovely Karen. She looked quite radiant as she stood there before him. He smiled as he looked at her, "You were looking for me?"

Back