Dom Directing Submissive on Voice

Those sweet words to my ears….I never tire of hearing them “I’m cumming for you Daddy….I’m cumming for you…”

Nothing beats a Skype message that says, “Fuck, I need you to use me”

And when you are done with voice,
“My thighs are still shaking. Thank you Daddy”

Nothing beats a Skype message that says, “Fuck, I need you to use me”

And when you are done with voice,
“My thighs are still shaking. Thank you Daddy”
Any sexy woman want to cum over voice? Can’t wait to use you properly….

The recent message I received after we were done. “Thank you Daddy for making me cum so many times and letting me be your fuck toy….”

Give me a try…

Nice morning session with a new cum friend down south. I took her “voice cherry.”
This cum friend has been used 4 times this week….after a recent hot session she said

“…It was so good. Took a while for my clit to stop throbbing and my thighs to stop shaking”

I have friends to play with so this is temporarily closed unless I get ghosted or anyone leaves. Waiting for one more friend to join right now and that will leave me with more than enough “voice friends” to cum with….

I have friends to play with so this is temporarily closed unless I get ghosted or anyone leaves. Waiting for one more friend to join right now and that will leave me with more than enough “voice friends” to cum with….
Looking for a horny sexy submissive to direct and use over voice. My goal is to use you over Skype and make you lose count of your orgasms…

Looking for a horny female submissive to direct and use over voice. My goal is to use you over Skype and make you lose count of your orgasms….I am dominant but I respect boundaries. PM me…

Looking for a horny female submissive to direct and use over voice. My goal is to use you over Skype and make you lose count of your orgasms….I am dominant but I respect boundaries. PM me…
Bumping this….come have fun with me!

Bump for the weekend. Had fun on Skype yesterday with a sexy southern friend.
“You made me lose count Daddy and my body is still shaking…”

Let me use you properly….

“Daddy, thanks for ending my 2022 with so many orgasms….”

My morning’s goal has been achieved. Join me in 2023….message today

It’s been a while since I’ve bumped this. If you are submissive and want to be directed over skype voice to the point of pleasure…..here i am. Message me and let’s get started. You have nothing to lose but your inhibitions.

Bumping…. I had a few responses but no serious pleasure seekers. Let me direct you to orgasm over Skype. Message me ladies…

She wanted to be used this morning, she was guided to three orgasms called names that turned her on, and then encouraged me to explode with her. Damn I love phone sex. She want to be my personal whore and she was…. Now it’s your turn isn’t it?

Bump for the weekend. If you want to be made to orgasm and pleasured over voice while being directed and dominated...PM me

“Daddy....may I cum again thinking about you fucking your cum in me? i'm so close...”

I then called her and made her CUM and CUM again. Why don’t you try it?

My calendar now has openings, if you want to be used, directed, and made to orgasm by a Dom tall white Daddy. If you can orgasm more than once and want to lose count, then you know what to do. Message me, have a Skype account, and be ready for pleasure. I take what I do seriously so be ready to CUM for me.

Back