Are you that special older submissive woman ?

akyaw

Experienced
Hello ,
i am 32 years old dominant who likes dominating older submissive women. I like their submissiveness, honesty and the experience and maturity they bring with them along side with surrendering and honest trust.

I have done that online in the past and i enjoyed it. It's not just the part where i get pleased but the dynamic as a whole with it's details is exciting to me .

I like what that comes with it from the trust , the surrendering, the detailed communication sessions, the openness, the getting to know the other, the respect i get .....

I will be sharing the dominant thinking and likes and hope to find someone who let me inside their submissive space, i would like to talk about your likes, dislikes , wishes and hopes. I also like to discuss challenges and problems to everything in life.

Looking forward to exchanging long messages like the old penpal way.

I prefer older subs as they tend to have pleasing submissive personality and they send genuine long replies.

A little bit about my interests and likes:

I like a little of everything but what i like the most is to guide, be looked up into, being in the lead.
I like knowing my sub inside out, i like squeezing everything out of her from what pleases her to what is upsetting her.
I also like to micromanage and make sure my sub reports back her actions and asks for permission to do things...
I like to deliver enjoyable pain not the pain itself but i like seeing my sub enduring it for my pleasure.
I like to humiliate in occasions but not always.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hello ,
i am 32 years old dominant who likes dominating older submissive women. I like their submissiveness, honesty and the experience and maturity they bring with them along side with surrendering and honest trust.

I have done that online in the past and i enjoyed it. It's not just the part where i get pleased but the dynamic as a whole with it's details is exciting to me .

I like what that comes with it from the trust , the surrendering, the detailed communication sessions, the openness, the getting to know the other, the respect i get .....

I will be sharing the dominant thinking and likes and hope to find someone who let me inside their submissive space, i would like to talk about your likes, dislikes , wishes and hopes. I also like to discuss challenges and problems to everything in life.

Looking forward to exchanging long messages like the old penpal way.

I prefer older subs as they tend to have pleasing submissive personality and they send genuine long replies.

A little bit about my interests and likes:

I like a little of everything but what i like the most is to guide, be looked up into, being in the lead.
I like knowing my sub inside out, i like squeezing everything out of her from what pleases her to what is upsetting her.
I also like to micromanage and make sure my sub reports back her actions and asks for permission to do things...
I like to deliver enjoyable pain not the pain itself but i like seeing my sub enduring it for my pleasure.
I like to humiliate in occasions but not always.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
I am a 55 year old submissive and would love to chat

Back