Dom Directing Submissive on Voice

“Mmm. Thank you Daddy. I came so hard...so much...it was perfect. Nobody makes me cum like you do Daddy.”

This was after a recent voice session… This could be you too. Cum and join Daddy for pleasure and directed orgasms.

This could be you…..after a hot voice session yesterday

“I came so much. Thank you Daddy. No one makes me lose count like you do 💋

Bump for this…. If you can orgasm more than once, my goal is to make you lose count. And I currently have at least two playmates who lose count on a regular basis when we play. If you can only orgasm once, I want you to have the best and strongest orgasm possible before I explode with you. I will use you, dominate you, and phone fuck you very good. Bottom line is it turns me on to make you orgasm… Damn I love it. Message me for pleasure… Be ready with your Skype info.

Her skype message after a hot voice session with me this morning:

“Thank you Daddy! The juices are still running down my shaking thighs. So good Daddy”

If you’re a sexy submissive who wants to be directed through pleasure and a great orgasm(s)….you know what to do. Message me. I’m good at voice and giving you a good phone fucking. A recent reply after a hot skype seasion

“Yes I love when you deny me. It made me so wet…my body is still shaking”

After last nights phone fuck on skype, she wrote: “Oh fuck! Yum. I squirted for you. Fuck! That was hot.”

Cum see what we can do….

There’s nothing better than guiding a sexy submissive through her first ever phone sex session. And by the end of the session, she ends up wanting even more. She now has a new Daddy to phone fuck her good and hard. We are on our way to making her lose count of how many times she cums.

There’s nothing better than guiding a sexy submissive through her first ever phone sex session. And by the end of the session, she ends up wanting even more. She now has a new Daddy to phone fuck her good and hard. We are on our way to making her lose count of how many times she cums.
Success….she lost count today. She’s gone from a phone sex virgin to my phone sex orgasm addicted fucktoy

We set a fucktoy's all time record this week. Her previous best was 2-3 orgasms. After a 30 minute Skype session....we counted 7 orgasms for her.

We set a fucktoy's all time record this week. Her previous best was 2-3 orgasms. After a 30 minute Skype session....we counted 7 orgasms for her.
The same fuck toy went over a dozen orgasms over a 30 minute session. She just messaged on Skype that her pussy is still shaking….. I want to make you lose count or at least give you pleasure trying. Let me use you like the true submissive you are. I don’t care how old you are as long as you are 18 and up.

How you know you’ve kept your submissive happy….she sends this after losing count of her orgasms during a hot phone sex session:

“Thank you Daddy. I'm your fucktoy. I belong to you. Your toy loves to please my Daddy. Only my Daddy.”

If you are missing orgasms in your life, and we click and connect properly, I would love to help you lose count as well

Today’s session with a busty early 50s sub: “ I lost count and I'm still shaking Daddy. It was fantastic!”

If you’re a horny, female submissive, you know what to do… Message me

Another woman leaning into submission, she was used until she exploded into one long explosive orgasm….went off like a firecracker. Her next homework is to join a threesome with me and another younger submissive.

Last edited:
New curvy busty mid30s fucktoy used by her new Daddy. She was a good girl and fucking hot to listen to as she exploded in orgasms for me. Do you want it? Do you need it? Message me.

I had a recent sexy baby girl disappear from Skype on me. That leaves an opening for another sexy submissive fucktoy who wants to be guided and directed to orgasm after orgasm. Turns me on to make you orgasm as much as possible and I’m good at what I do. Do you want it? Do you need it? Message me.

I had a recent sexy baby girl disappear from Skype on me. That leaves an opening for another sexy submissive fucktoy who wants to be guided and directed to orgasm after orgasm. Turns me on to make you orgasm as much as possible and I’m good at what I do. Do you want it? Do you need it? Message me.
This opening is now gone.

Recent Skype chat thread….

“I think my orgasms were definitely in the double digits. Some were just constant.
I feel used and it feels so good Daddy”

If you want this too, message me so I can make you feel good you can make me explode

Today was hot. Started the morning with a 50 year old fuck toy and made her lose count of her orgasms. Then had afternoon fun with a college coed 19 or 20. If you want to be used by me and made to orgasm and you are 18 to 65….message me.

Last edited:
Text thread from last week:

Her: My orgasms were fantastic! I feel good being used.
Me: Daddy uses you real good doesn’t he?
Her:You do Daddy. I lost count after two. It was constant cumming.

Join me and be used to pleasure…PM today…

Back