Does anyone have a suggestion for a sex toy for use in doggy style or prone bone?

Dick414434

Lover of erotica
Does anyone have a suggestion for a sex toy for use in doggy style or prone bone? I love to fuck my wife in these positions but it would be better if we could keep a vibrator in just the right place on her clit while I fucked her. Has anyone come up with a toy that will stay in place in this position

If she enjoys anul like me us a strapon as well as your self and DP her mmmm

My girlfriend had never previously ever orgasmed while being penetrated. We are over 60 and were both married previously. She does come with oral stimulation....and as she likes that. We were able to give her an orgasm while penetrating her by sliding a small vibe between us (it basically rode on top of my cock and pressed against her clit) and then grinding away....really good results...a first for her! I then got a vibe ring and it was pretty useless, not enough power to bring one on after she had already had a few orgasms. We haven't tried it for a bit but we will soon. But Saint_Ann is right.....duct tape ! Never underestimate it.

We've used a small vibrating egg-type device on her clit while I'm fucking her from behind. Usually, gets her off real well.

I got a wedge pillow at Wal Mart. I lay over the top, so my ass is up and I'm faced down. He mounts me from behind and since my clit is now angled up I get to feel each thrust deeply. There are expensive versions of this online, but a higher price doesn't make it better.

It also helps me flare my ass for anal and lets him slide in much easier. My orgasms are far more intense when the pillow is in play.

This video shows some of the potential. I like the position she's in for the first part of the video. Less than $30 and worth a million.

https://www.xvideos.com/video15768093/hot_and_sexy_golden-haired_eighteen_year_old

s-l400.jpg

Back