Does anybody remember lil 'ol me?

Roses are red,
Violets are of a blue-ish hue,
I like you on a level that two mammals, under the influence of hormonal impulses, can like each other when liking each other is a prerequisite for mating and further proliferating the species.

Attachments

• Happy (2).jpg
    Happy (2).jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 3,782
  • Valentines.jpg
    Valentines.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 2,014
  • Day (2).jpg
    Day (2).jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 1,566
  • Everyone.jpg
    Everyone.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 3,957
Roses are red,
I like you on a level that two mammals, under the influence of hormonal impulses, can like each other when liking each other is a prerequisite for mating and further proliferating the species.

looking absolutely gorgeous. Happy Valentines Day.

Succulent dessert !
What a delightful mouthwatering Valentines.
Could tease you all night long Katt.

Roses are red,
Happy Valentines day!

hello

Once again you grace us with your sexy body knowing what it does to us... let me say thank you :)!

And a Happy Valentines day to you!

Although I wish cupid would get struck by a slow moving elephant who doesn't have any sense of direction!

Roses are red,

Now that is my kind of poetry! Happy Valentine's Day to you, too. :)

Roses are red,

I love your pics; your poetry could use a touch of work! ;)

Roses are red,

You are adorable!

Roses are red,

looking very very good Katt...

Sorry, don't remember ever seeing you on here. Don't recognize you in your photos either. Nice but a little grainy. Might just need better light.

What are you trying to say?
I wrote a new one, try this on for size:
Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
You're hella cute,
I like your butt.

um, no...not on valentines day please. lol

Happy day!

Roses are red,

What beautiful pictures to end my Valentines day with! You're gorgeous. Thanks for sharing. :rose:

Roses are red,

Oh my!! You are super sexy!! I'd love to explore that sexy body of yours.

attachment.php

Roses are red,

I like you too. Lovely pictures

Roses are red,

Cute poem Katt .. I couldn't agree with You more ;)

attachment.php

Thanks for such a Lovely Valentie's wish !!!

Roses are red,

Sexy pictures!!!

I saw the avatar...then saw the thread. I love the pics. Thank you for sharing.

Back