DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brilliant, your wife is super hot , thanks for the pictures :)

:kiss:

Why thank you very much. I also think she is super hot. I am shocked every time she lets me see her naked. I am just waiting to be woken up from this dream.

*does a little dance for her 100th post*

:D

Now to pick an avatar... any help, guys? a pic you especially like that would look nice?

*hugs and love to all who helped me reach my 100*

Congrats! Any pic of you will be perfect ;)

In Celebration of KnottyNurse being able to pick an Avatar!

Attachments

• Care to Bare?_22.jpg
    Care to Bare?_22.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 2,824
  • Care to Bare?_23.jpg
    Care to Bare?_23.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 2,974
She really is not being careful. I mean, anyone could walk by any second.

Attachments

• Care to Bare?_24.jpg
    Care to Bare?_24.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 3,511
  • Care to Bare?_25.jpg
    Care to Bare?_25.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 3,201
She really is not being careful. I mean, anyone could walk by any second.

I really wish I had...but I don't think I would've kept walking...what would've surprised her more, seeing someone stare in at her or someone stand there and join in the fun?

DAMN!!!! Ms Knotty Nurse!!!!! Your body looks like it would be fun to explore!!!!

hey doc :)
great work there - thos are some very very hardening images

Knotty - my lust for u is rising....

p.s.

SUPER HOT MMMM
attachment.php

anything is possible...but, of course, you have to keep in mind that mirrors are deceiving...although this "backseat driving" you speak of sounds intriguing... please, go on. :)
How I love it when a woman says, "please, go on." :) Well, backseat driving is a tricky thing. You have to be able to handle the gear shift with care. A firm grip, a good handle on the knob, jerking it around a little until you find just the right position for it. From there you start out slow, not wanting your trip to end too soon. You have to get a feel for it, shifting in and out of certain gears again and again. Eventually, you'll want to go faster, picking up speed and plunging deeper in hopes of reaching your destination. By now, backseat driving becomes harder, and you begin to sweat and breathe faster. Shifting, plunging, pushing, over and over until you come to a complete stop, a smile upon your lips, and a sigh of relief as you reach the climax of a long journey.

And that, my dear, is backseat driving at its finest :D

*walks by the car* Well, what do we have going on here? *puts hand deep into pocket*

Those tits of yours are incredible. They got me standing at attention.:D

*salutes you* why, thank you, sir. :)

DAMN!!!! Ms Knotty Nurse!!!!! Your body looks like it would be fun to explore!!!!

you should send out an expedition to the index page then... ;)

hey doc :)
great work there - thos are some very very hardening images

Knotty - my lust for u is rising....

*takes out the lust-o-meter and notices it is a bit higher than it was...* :D

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOTTT

May I assist You :kiss: ?

As long as that sexy wife of yours doesn't mind me joining... ;)

Damn hot and sexy!

*blush* thank you very much. you're too sweet to me. :heart:

How I love it when a woman says, "please, go on." :) Well, backseat driving is a tricky thing. You have to be able to handle the gear shift with care. A firm grip, a good handle on the knob, jerking it around a little until you find just the right position for it. From there you start out slow, not wanting your trip to end too soon. You have to get a feel for it, shifting in and out of certain gears again and again. Eventually, you'll want to go faster, picking up speed and plunging deeper in hopes of reaching your destination. By now, backseat driving becomes harder, and you begin to sweat and breathe faster. Shifting, plunging, pushing, over and over until you come to a complete stop, a smile upon your lips, and a sigh of relief as you reach the climax of a long journey.

And that, my dear, is backseat driving at its finest :D

wow... that little tutorial got me revved up and ready to go for a drive. :devil::D

thank you :kiss:

more...

skin to show you.

*hugs and love*

Attachments

• Care to Bare?_26.jpg
    Care to Bare?_26.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 3,153
  • Care to Bare?_27.jpg
    Care to Bare?_27.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 3,076
  • Care to Bare?_28.jpg