DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

I know i get to seem them everyday but i Fucking love her tits!

Attachments

• Dressed for Success 61.jpg
    Dressed for Success 61.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 2,912
why cant i find a doctor like that i need a hot beautiful woman doctor to make me feel better like that

Damn, what a hot pic. I hope those crimson lips got frosted. Would make for a great color contrast.

attachment.php

This is a medical procedure you see. I am taking her temperature. Do you know of any other way to do it?

Attachments

• Dressed for Success 63.jpg
    Dressed for Success 63.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 2,163
temp taking

you might need to try inserting that probe vaginally or even anally. It might take quite some time in order to carefully compare the temperatures of each orifice and cum to a conclusion.

absoulutely hot...... you are an amazing looking woman.... picture 26 is my favorite...your sexy ass in the air waiting for me...... hmm thanks for the thought...... NT

Go knotty go! Can she take the whole thing? Let's start taking bets; I got 5-1 odds she cant :D

I swear this thread can only get better...and if it were a pay site...so worth every sent...but its not and you two are still amazingly awesome to share as you do...you both deserve a treat.

Go knotty go! Can she take the whole thing? Let's start taking bets; I got 5-1 odds she cant :D

She can't do it. But i swear that every time she gives me head she gives it the good old collage try.

I swear this thread can only get better...and if it were a pay site...so worth every sent...but its not and you two are still amazingly awesome to share as you do...you both deserve a treat.

Thank you so much Gladius. What a nice compliment. That means a lot.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Dressed for Success 64.jpg
    Dressed for Success 64.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 1,957
  • Dressed for Success 65.jpg
    Dressed for Success 65.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 2,014
You ought to change your screen name for DoctorLucky...

what a gorgeous lady!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back