"Doctor Who: Powers of Ten" (OOC)

One of the things I really like about the show since the semi-boot is how the Doctor and the companions are much more equal (at least on some levels) and I think that having this older white guy is going to move it backwards to the Doctor being a mentor, a parent, not a friend.

Also, aren't there plenty of roles in TV for older white guys? Can't we do SOMETHING a little different?

If they were gonna pick an actor from "Neverwhere" who'd been on "Who," why not Paterson Joseph?

The Marquis and The Doctor.

Anyway.

It seems kind of fitting that today of all days I put the finishing touches on The IC of this thread.

I continue to be sorry that we couldn't play out all the adventures I'd had in mind--

--but I do hope that I gave everyone happy enough endings.

Although, I wonder if anyone saw the "plot twist" coming, that this Ten would be the same Ten as the one from LDoK?

...probably people did, I'm kind of obvious like that.

I love you guys.

Last edited:

awkwardly fails to process this correctly

Alison-Brie-GIF.gif

ok, hell week is mostly over. Hell week two is coming up. Next week I might be able to breathe. will be posting in the appropriate thread as sson as I can, A certain Celestial Knight must make a response.

ok, hell week is mostly over. Hell week two is coming up. Next week I might be able to breathe. will be posting in the appropriate thread as sson as I can, A certain Celestial Knight must make a response.

I'm looking forward to hearing from her!

Got it set up correctly now.

Been going all frikin day. Taking the rest of tonight off. Laying in bed watching The Iron Giant.

First, I really have to watch Iron Giant again. I cried at the end.
Second, I think I'm in love with Carol Danvers.
Third, I do hate her Captain Marvel costume though.

First: I adore that movie.

Everything that Brad Bird touches turns to gold.

...well, "Ghost Protocol" was a bronze, but it was a shiny bronze!

Second: Well, duh.

Third: IT'S A UNIFORM, NOT A COSTUME

I am rightfully chastised.
That said, her personalization/variation on the uniform is not one I like very much.
(though I am QUITE happy she's taken the title she deserves)

AHAHAHAH CHAStised!

Uh.

...I kind of dig it! It's more feminist than the bathing-suit/sash variant, though I guess I miss her long hair?

Though I suppose the shorter hair goes better with the USAF motif.

Back