Do you thinbk about sucking dick when you jerk off?

sucking my cock

Mm mm mm I imagine a guy behind me, while going down on my wife, he have full access and my cock weeping big time.
As soon as my wife cums I just have to slide my weeping cock deep inside her wet pussy.

Mm mm mm I imagine a guy behind me, while going down on my wife, he have full access and my cock weeping big time.
As soon as my wife cums I just have to slide my weeping cock deep inside her wet pussy.

With the guy burying his cock inside your arse at the same time.

And I imagine myself under you catching your cock fluid what a beautiful 4 something

The older I get, the more I fantasize about sucking a huge cock when I jerk off. It has to be big, I really want to deep throat that thing.

hi

Unfortunately not :( still waiting for that first cock.

Hi see from your profile you live I the UK, perhaps I have something you want for the first time
Sorry I did try and message you yesterday, butt my messages was on private and I was unaware .

And I imagine myself under you catching your cock fluid what a beautiful 4 something

Mmmmmmm horny now thinking get of you sucking my smooth cut cock underneath me while sucking my wife.
You be laying on your back milking my cock, catching all my precum as drips slowly from my swollen helmet.

What am I thinking?

I usually think about taking a guys dick up my ass when I jerk off, but occasionally yes, I do think about sucking a guys dick while jerking off.

I think about sucking as well but what makes me cum the most is getting a nice load shot on my face....

I sometimes think about sucking cock when I jack but usually I think about a hot man on my back fucking me as I lay prone, fully under his control.

Yes I do

My thoughts often go giving it up to a guy. On my back, legs apart, moaning like a slut. Then when I get all worked up by that a second guy comes on and allows me to suck his dick while I get fucked!

I think about sucking dick a lot when Im masturbating, I would say probably 75-80% of the time. The most frequent scenario for me is in a threesome with my wife and another guy, and she lets him cum in her, which I promptly suck right back out of her pussy. She tells me that I should thank our guest for fulfilling our(my) fantasy of watching her fuck another guy and me eating the creampie by cleaning all the cum and pussy juice off his cock with my mouth, then sucking him to completion.

What I think about when jacking usually involves cocksucking - mostly sharing dick with a girl and cumswapping.

Back