Do you thinbk about sucking dick when you jerk off?

I think about the first time. It’s never lost the erotic novelty. I could have left. I could have resisted. But I did what I was told and lowered myself to my knees. I’d never been so present.

Me too! I want to deepthroat s big hard cock until I choke! When I used to deepthroat my girlfriend's 8" dildo I loved feeling myself starting to gag but then I could suppress it, relax my throat and push it all the way down my throat! I want to feel a big warm cock go down my throat! And feel warm cum shooting against the roof of my mouth and the back of my throat! I want! 😁
I use an 8" dildo to practice on too! I have gotten real good at it. I can take all 8" down to the balls. Now I need to find a real cock to suck:)

I'm a straight guy myself. I'm not attracted to men. But when I get horny and i'm stroking it seems like i cant help but to think about being on my knees and sucking a big hard juicy cock or being bent over and fucked. Like I said tho, I'm straight ... .except when I get really horny and then all i can think about is big hard juicy cock.

I really don't know why that is. Why is it that i think about sucking cock and being fucked when i get really turned on ?

I'm a straight guy myself. I'm not attracted to men. But when I get horny and i'm stroking it seems like i cant help but to think about being on my knees and sucking a big hard juicy cock or being bent over and fucked. Like I said tho, I'm straight ... .except when I get really horny and then all i can think about is big hard juicy cock.

I really don't know why that is. Why is it that i think about sucking cock and being fucked when i get really turned on ?
Because you're a closet bi, just like most of us

I’m straight too except when I’m thinking about cock or sucking cock. Which is most of the time

Really like stroking my cock while sucking another cock. The best was being stroked with a well lubed hand while sucking a cock. There were five people watching, clearly enjoying the show and yet hearing laughter and some rather negative comments. Still I was very turned on and got into it .

Back