Do you own your body?

The verse you quoted is describing the biblical god creating the first man from dust.

How exactly are you confusing that with women gestating and birthing babies?
How the hell would I know? I’m just showing you what your book says. Debate this and talking snakes and floods with a believer. Buffalogurl is right here. If you don’t follow the literal text of the book then get on those who do and are using it to impose religious ideology on others.

Goddamn! I can’t understand why religious folks get mad at a nonbeliever for pointing out THEIR hypocrisy.

The verse you quoted is describing the biblical god creating the first man from dust.

How exactly are you confusing that with women gestating and birthing babies?
Also, even before ANYONE enters a religious debate here with a so called Christian whether it be you, BG, or kinked a bit - you need to explain wtf you are doing here? On a sex site. Are you guys holding a Bible study thread somewhere I’m not seeing? I’ve not heard a one of yalls telling me to convert or repent. I’m asking this out of concern. I really would hate for the rapture to start while you’re here chatting it up with me. Well, at least Jesus will be spared seeing your tiny dick pics. Me? If he actually comes, my first question will be why was his mother creator so cruel to your anatomy.

How the hell would I know?
Then WTF did you bring it up? 🤣
I’m just showing you what your book says.
My book? 🤣🤣
Goddamn! I can’t understand why religious folks get mad at a nonbeliever for pointing out THEIR hypocrisy.
You posted some bible verse and then claimed it said something it didn't say. Doesn't take a believer to point that out. 🤣
Also, even before ANYONE enters a religious debate here with a so called Christian whether it be you, BG, or kinked a bit - you need to explain wtf you are doing here?
I'm a christian or religous now? 🤣🤣
On a sex site. Are you guys holding a Bible study thread somewhere I’m not seeing? I’ve not heard a one of yalls telling me to convert or repent.
You expect me, a hardcore atheist, to tell you to convert or repent? 🤣🤣
I’m asking this out of concern. I really would hate for the rapture to start while you’re here chatting it up with me.
Maybe you should try not making absolutely dumbass assumptions. 🤣🤣
What any religion says about it is irrelevant except to the practitioner of that religion.
Completely agree there.

Then WTF did you bring it up? 🤣

My book? 🤣🤣

You posted some bible verse and then claimed it said something it didn't say. Doesn't take a believer to point that out. 🤣

I'm a christian or religous now? 🤣🤣

You expect me, a hardcore atheist, to tell you to convert or repent? 🤣🤣

Maybe you should try not making absolutely dumbass assumptions. 🤣🤣

Completely agree there.
Locut to the chase. Are you religious? Do you identify as Christian?

It’s cool and I won’t feel insulted if you exit the discussion now.

Try actually reading. 🤣🤣
In my past interactions with you, I’ve found you to be an unworthy debater and recall your posting side by side stating the same things as kinkedabit. I give my apologies to you for I’ve honestly mistaken you for kinkedabit, who is a Christian.

Again, my sincere apologies to you. I should have read and comprehended your previous posts. I just did and now have.

You’re really just trying to rile BSG and Adrina and I should not have commented to get in your way.

As a fellow atheist, I will look on the current Alabama court decision thread for your thoughts and comments on that.

In my past interactions with you, I’ve found you to be an unworthy debater and recall your posting side by side stating the same things as kinkedabit.

You've pegged him correctly - he's a classic right-fringe sealioner.

If he tries to categorize himself in a way that makes it look like you've rushed to judgement, he's lying. It's a key part of the playbook. 😎

If he tries to categorize himself in a way that makes it look like you've rushed to judgement, he's lying. It's a key part of the playbook. 😎
Although this is true, I honestly did mistake him for kinked and did not fully comprehend his previous post. He deserves my apology.

In the end, I know that I have a more stable stance on abortion and where my vote will go. I know from polling that many conservatives are opposed to their state imposing restrictions - Kansas and Ohio. I’m sadly proud of Democratic wins post Roe. But you and I fully know that concerned conservatives and independents are always waiting for that ‘but her emails’ moment to again rationalize voting for an anti-abortion Republican promising to lower their taxes.

So I just read through the Alabama court thread. And to his credit, in his very first post, TST seemingly disagrees with the ruling. Yay! 🙌
Unfortunately, instead of talking more on why he thinks the ruling is bad, he proceeds to wax poetic about other posters suffering from TDS. 🙄

So I just read through the Alabama court thread. And to his credit, in his very first post, TST seemingly disagrees with the ruling. Yay! 🙌
Unfortunately, instead of talking more on why he thinks the ruling is bad, he proceeds to wax poetic about other posters suffering from TDS. 🙄
If you read the thread, then you know I didn't bring up Trump whatsoever, I only responded to others who did, and then I finally just ignored further replies on the issue since it was off topic.

If you read the thread, then you know I didn't bring up Trump whatsoever, I only responded to others who did, and then I finally just ignored further replies on the issue since it was off topic.
Great! Come November I’m glad I can count on your straight Democratic ticket vote to ensure the reproductive rights and body autonomy of women throughout America.

Great! Come November I’m glad I can count on your straight Democratic ticket vote to ensure the reproductive rights and body autonomy of women throughout America.
1) I'm not a US citizen or voter.
2) My vote doesn't hinge on abortion arguments or positions.

There's an extremely high # of fake atheists in the online Deplorable population. 🙂
The are also a lot of online atheists who are culturally Christian even though they don’t believe. They view other religions as basically just Christianity with funny rituals.

For example, Jews don’t care about belief, sin, or the afterlife. Those are Christian concepts. If you critique Judaism on the basis that believing in the supernatural is silly, a lot of Jews will agree with you. We’ll still keep saying the sh’ma though.

The are also a lot of online atheists who are culturally Christian even though they don’t believe. They view other religions as basically just Christianity with funny rituals.

For example, Jews don’t care about belief, sin, or the afterlife. Those are Christian concepts. If you critique Judaism on the basis that believing in the supernatural is silly, a lot of Jews will agree with you. We’ll still keep saying the sh’ma though.

Yep - well put.

My apologies to you again if you stated your place of residence earlier in a post and I missed.

If TaintyFuckBoi was an American, they would definitely be a MAGAt, or a confused / bipolar quasi-MAGAt like TH aka KiotiUgly, so no apology needed imho.

*nods*

If TaintyFuckBoi was an American, they would definitely be a MAGAt, or a confused / bipolar quasi-MAGAt like TH aka KiotiUgly, so no apology needed imho.

*nods*
Oh there's a whole lot like him in Canada,mostly based in Alberta. Sad state of affairs,but they are a small minority in a large multicultural society.

Political parties, churches, and large organizations have the same tendency of trying to control the entire population, not just their own members. That's a large part of why people join such organizations. There are organizations that will never have such power, so they say they don't want it, while their members who want power also join other organizations with power. Maintaining them costs money and work. As life gets harder for everyone, we will be scaling back the control attempts to what we can afford. The limits, physical labor, annual threat of local crop failure, and seasonal schedules of life without fossil fuels will write more of the rules of our lives.

Subsistence farmers and primitive tribes may have the most body ownership, with self sufficiency of their food supply and everything necessary for life. Commercial farmers and city dwellers are dependent on global and increasingly fragile supply chains.

Back