Do you own your body?

https://www.businessinsider.com/house-republicans-life-at-conception-ivf-exception-2024-2

125 House Republicans — including Speaker Mike Johnson — back a 'life at conception' bill without any IVF exception​

Most House Republicans have cosponsored a bill declaring that life begins from the moment of conception, a position under increased scrutiny after the Alabama Supreme Court ruled that frozen embryos are "unborn children."

This Congress, 125 House Republicans — including Speaker Mike Johnson — have cosponsored the "Life at Conception Act," which states that the term "human being" includes "all stages of life, including the moment of fertilization, cloning, or other moment at which an individual member of the human species comes into being."

The bill does not include any exception for in vitro fertilization (IVF), a reproductive treatment that allows mothers to fertilize several eggs outside the womb in order to increase the chances of a viable pregnancy.

The anti abortion folks - the conservatives and republicans - are inherently dishonest.

They are all liars. They lied about states rights, they lied about exceptions, they lied about a national ban. They lie.

They will lie, cheat, steal - do anything it takes - to criminalize abortion.

https://www.businessinsider.com/house-republicans-life-at-conception-ivf-exception-2024-2

125 House Republicans — including Speaker Mike Johnson — back a 'life at conception' bill without any IVF exception​

The anti abortion folks - the conservatives and republicans - are inherently dishonest.

They are all liars. They lied about states rights, they lied about exceptions, they lied about a national ban. They lie.

They will lie, cheat, steal - do anything it takes - to criminalize abortion.
It's not a secret, they just say they don't want a "national ban" (wink wink).

Both parties are stumbling around trying to find a way to pitch their values that sound better than an ad for dishsoap.

Both parties are stumbling around trying to find a way to pitch their values that sound better than an ad for dishsoap.

Too bad you voted for the guy who killed "pro-choice".

You must feel very accomplished about that.

Too bad you voted for the guy who killed "pro-choice".

You must feel very accomplished about that.
Both parties are doing a thorough job of stepping on their own dicks. But I feel pretty good about voting for some candidates in the currently less dangerous party, the one that supported covid vaccine choice instead of overwhelming pressure. I balance the lives ruined by abortion bans with the lives ruined and ended by the shots, mandated medical malpractice, and lockdowns. Maybe someday we'll have numbers from an honest and reliable source.

Both parties are doing a thorough job of stepping on their own dicks. But I feel pretty good about voting for some candidates in the currently less dangerous party, the one that supported covid vaccine choice instead of overwhelming pressure. I balance the lives ruined by abortion bans with the lives ruined and ended by the shots, mandated medical malpractice, and lockdowns. Maybe someday we'll have numbers from an honest and reliable source.

Of course you do.

I balance the lives ruined by abortion bans with the lives ruined and ended by the shots, mandated medical malpractice, and lockdowns. Maybe someday we'll have numbers from an honest and reliable source.
From the evidence I've seen, those numbers are scarily high and being suppressed or just ignored by leaders.

Illinois judge who reversed rape conviction removed from bench after panel finds he circumvented law​

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...ircumvented-law/ar-BB1iP9ag?OCID=ansmsnnews11

After Adrian threw out Clinton's conviction, Vaughan(the victim) said that the judge told the court “this is what happens whenever parents allow teenagers to drink alcohol, to swim in pools with their undergarments on,”

But I feel pretty good about voting for some candidates in the currently less dangerous party, the one that supported covid vaccine choice instead of overwhelming pressure. I balance the lives ruined by abortion bans with the lives ruined and ended by the shots, mandated medical malpractice, and lockdowns.
Why, lol, it almost would seem as if you’ve been hoping and praying your whole life for something like Covid to come so you could rationalize banning abortion which has been around like since a penis and vagina existed.

Missouri Senate Republicans Pass Bill To Restrict Constitutional Amendments Ahead of Potential Abortion Measure

Missouri Senate Republicans have jammed through a bill that would significantly raise the threshold for constitutional amendments to pass, a move that would overturn nearly 200 years of precedent in a brazen attempt to stymie a potential November abortion rights amendment.

The move by Republicans comes as the state could see a historic abortion rights amendmenton the ballot this November. Republicans in the state see changing the rules as the only way to defeat it, according to the Missouri Independent.

The Republican Way: if you’re going to lose, change the rules.

These are the idiots steering the ship. Actively working to hide the evidence of their intended outcome

The Zombie Law Trump Wants to Use to Ban Abortion Nationwide
“I hope he doesn't know about the existence of Comstock, because I just don't want him to shoot off his mouth,” Mr. Mitchell said of Mr. Trump. “I think the pro-life groups should keep their mouths shut as much as possible until the election.”

Are you a Christian? I’m going to assume yes. Let me apologize now, as a nonbeliever, my embarrassment in having to explain to you your own biblical scripture. You may have missed it in your readings because it’s deep into the Bible before you see it. You have to open all the way to, ya know, Genesis. Here is the verse:
Take the time to read Matthew 18:6...... and no, you don't need the apologize for taking time to explain the Bible to me.

Take the time to read Matthew 18:6...... and no, you don't need the apologize for taking time to explain the Bible to me.
The little ones that the verse references are followers, in this case, Children of God. It's not referring to the unborn or a child of youth. This is not MY interpretation - it says so clearly in the sidenotes.
Trump upholds no Christian values. Not. A. One.
Jesus and his sermon on the mount, which you just referenced, goes into detail warning the children of God to be wary of wolves in sheep’s clothing. Your view of Christianity (any religion) is something I honorably respect up to, and until you try to push your theocracy onto me and others through legislation. It pains me that Christians misunderstand their own Bible and that they have willingly embraced a charlatan.

The little ones that the verse references are followers, in this case, Children of God. It's not referring to the unborn or a child of youth. This is not MY interpretation - it says so clearly in the sidenotes.
Trump upholds no Christian values. Not. A. One.
Jesus and his sermon on the mount, which you just referenced, goes into detail warning the children of God to be wary of wolves in sheep’s clothing. Your view of Christianity (any religion) is something I honorably respect up to, and until you try to push your theocracy onto me and others through legislation. It pains me that Christians misunderstand their own Bible and that they have willingly embraced a charlatan.

I commend your efforts but in reality these are people who believe taking the name of god in vain means swearing. :nana:

I commend your efforts but in reality these are people who believe taking the name of god in vain means swearing. :nana:
Yeah, I know. :cry:
But I always tell myself, fool myself in the belief that we are clarifying lies and misinformation for others viewing and not so much the person we directly address. 60k women have been impregnated from rape since overturning Roe. That's out of a crazy, unimaginable figure of 519k reported rapes. OMG! Just let those numbers sink in! Of those, how many of those women were conservative or voted for trump? The number does not matter - I bring it up only to point out how it pains me to see you, like no one else here, fight and argue for rights of the likes of Buffalogurl and others despite their ignorance to a man who is a rapist and who bragged about grabbing women and despite conservative men treating women as demeaning objects here in conversation and in real world legislation.

Yeah, I know. :cry:
But I always tell myself, fool myself in the belief that we are clarifying lies and misinformation for others viewing and not so much the person we directly address. 60k women have been impregnated from rape since overturning Roe. That's out of a crazy, unimaginable figure of 519k reported rapes. OMG! Just let those numbers sink in! Of those, how many of those women were conservative or voted for trump? The number does not matter - I bring it up only to point out how it pains me to see you, like no one else here, fight and argue for rights of the likes of Buffalogurl and others despite their ignorance to a man who is a rapist and who bragged about grabbing women and despite conservative men treating women as demeaning objects here in conversation and in real world legislation.

Probably more than 60k by now. Realistically likely over 70k considering the time that has passed since the numbers were ran.

I remember in 2016 telling people in so many different ways why the risk to SCOTUS was so dangerous. Maybe the fear of carrying a rape baby will get their asses to the polls. (Sorry to sound so cynical but I'm more than a bit irritable - heh - about the whole thing.)

Back