Do you like to be watched as you pleasure yourself?

When I was in my mid 50's, I dated three women who were all at least 6 years older than I was. Due to being diabetic and having high blood pressure, I had difficulty getting a hardon and I could not sustain one for more than a few seconds. One of the women was very happy to suck my cock as I stroked her to G spot orgasms. She developed some kind of growth on the roof of her mouth and she said that she could not suck my cock until the growth was removed. For a couple of weeks, we'd lie in bed naked, with a bedside lamp on and she'd watch me jack off until I came. That was very exciting for both of us.

For me It all comes down to whether the other person is turned on by it. If they were like ok but it’s not really my thing then that would kill any of my excitement.

Have to agree, it has been a long time now but I have masturbated live on cam for a couple of lady friends in the past, and it was very exciting for me because they obviously loved it. I'm hoping to do it again soon for a special lady who I've been very friendly with for a long time now. We are both wanting more, but the opportunity hasn't presented yet. We have being sexting, but no live cam yet.

Thank you for sharing that.....OMG that was so fucking hot....made my cock hard as a rock and stroked it as I watched you!!

It's interesting someone brought this up. It's a thing my husband and I do. I find it reassuring that it is not that unusual.

It's interesting someone brought this up. It's a thing my husband and I do. I find it reassuring that it is not that unusual.

There's not a lot that's that unusual. :) For me sometimes the idea doesn't work but sometimes, like now, I'd like to be displayed.

Back